Lovefone Reviews

customer service
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Tell us how Lovefone made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very fast service
I had a camera lens replaced on my phone. Really professional and efficient service, I highly recommend them.
The technician was 15 min late, but once he got to the phone box, he was very friendly, helpful and fixed my phone in 10min. It was worth the wait.
Great service, thrilled with my new phone battery. Thanks!
Very helpful when required battery not originally in stock. Phoned me as soon as received (only 3 days later over New Year period). Offered a £5 discount and free screen protector.
New battery in less than 30min, no need to replace cracked screen and
Excellent service. Replaced battery on iPhone 6+ . Made online appointment, showed up, handed over phone to courteous staff. Fixed in 20 minutes. Perfect!
Great service great price
Booked on the day, great chat with the guy on the day - replaced a battery quickly and was clear about the after-care/warranty. No complaints at all, I only wish I used them earlier!
Neil R. I have had a number of battery changes for my iPhones over the years and have always been dissatisfied with the result: a faulty battery has been replaced by yet another faulty battery which doesn't last. You can tell immediately the battery is faulty by the rate at which your battery is losing charge. So, I tried LoveFone with two phones (my wife's and mine) and we have been very happy with the result: normal loss of charge over 24 hours. The service is also excellent and friendly and I would highly recommend. Forget the other places on the High Street.
I’ve used Lovefone near Goodge St several times - iPhone’s screens ... argh . Always upfront, reasonably priced and great service. Also, a very nice team. Thanks!
10/10 service, responded to my request, collected, repaired and returned by phone in under 2 hours.
Easy, quick, friendly
Excellent and speedy service I would highly recommend
Wonderful service and customer care - will definitely be coming back
Excellent service. Very reasonable prices & iPhone fixed very quickly. Youssouf very helpful & friendly too. If ever I need my phone fixed in the future, this will be the place I go! Excellent. Don’t hesitate.
Very impressive first dealings. Well organised, efficient, well priced. We’ll definitely use them again. Highly recommended
I’m so impressed with Lovefone. Couldn’t sing their praises more. I broke my charger port at the gym one evening, the next day made a booking with Lovefone to get it repaired. Booking is quick and easy, you turn up and the job gets done, super quickly, efficiently and to a high standard. Prices are so good too!
Excellent service. New battery for iPhone such an improvement
Excellent service and fix - very reliable and trustworthy
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,460 reviews