Lovefone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lovefone
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

I've been using Lovephone for several years and the service has always been excellent hence the many return trips. My screen on my iPhone SE was cracked and once again it was replaced within 20 minutes. I later noticed another fault Lovefone had a look at my phone and the issue wasn't easy to repair but they managed to solve the problem. I can't recommend the team highly enough.
Fast. Efficient. Excellent service
I've broken my phone screen too many times to count and, every time I do, Lovefone fixes it perfectly, quickly and for a good price.
This is my third visit to Lovefone's repair shop and, as previously, was very happy with the service provided. Highly recommended.
Great staff, relaxing atmosphere and quick repairs.
I went there to have my iPhone 6s Plus battery replaced. They finished in 15-20 mins.- no hassle; phone seems like its reborn again. Thanks !
Fast, friendly and professional - what more could you want?
Really *really* helpful staff - very calm and nice atmosphere in the shop. Did a great job diagnosing my problem (iPhone backplate issue) and managed to fix it. I recommend you guys to all my friends whenever they drop their phones, btw ;) Thank you.
Great service, great prices, great quality. And as a regular customer they'll always consider a discount. What's not to like!!
I got my charging port replaced by Lovefone, they had it done in a timely manner and the replacement has lasted over a year now

Very pleased with their service!
Brilliant service as ever ... such a reliable service. Thank you
I would highly recommend Lovefone. Phoned them to get a quote, popped in store a couple of hours later and they fixed my screen within 30 minutes and it looks perfect. A very efficient service and lovely people to deal with!
Great service, Andrei was super. So happy my little phone has a new lease of life.
Fantastic service Guys!
Iphone like new and works quicker as well!
Got to love Lovefone!
Great little phone repair shop. They replaced the battery in my iPhone SE (1st Gen) while I waited and charged much less than Apple does.
These guys are professional and very helpful. I came to solve an issue with a laptop that they normally do not deal with. They really went out of their way to help me locate the problem.

I love love fone
This is my 3rd visit to Lovefone to have old discarded iPhones repaired.
This time, my 5 year old iPhone 6s Plus 128GB needed a new battery - to last till the iPhone 12 Pro Max is released.
The job was done in 20 minutes (while I sauntered around the block)!
As always, my iPhone was returned as new - literally! Data intact!!!
This is truly technically proficient professional outfit whom I trust with any Mobile repairs completely!
Lovefone are simply amazing!!!
prompt service
Great friendly and knowledgable staff. Excellent service, definitely highly recommended!
Excellent service , very happy .
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,548 reviews