Lovefone Reviews

customer service
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Tell us how Lovefone made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Prompt, friendly walk-in service. Fast turnaround. High quality repair.
Ten minutes for a battery replacement. Cannot get any better than this.
Have had my IPhone battery replaced here twice and both times the service was fine. Convenient location and nice staff.
Swift, courteous, excellent work, at a lower price than a nearby (large!) competitor. Much appreciated - my phone and I were back at work ASAP and it's been performing perfectly since.
A quick, efficient and friendly service. Thank you!
Brilliant service. Only 30 minutes as a walk-in to replace a duff dock in my iPhone 7 today. No hassle, and professional service with a smile. Enough said!
My Apple screen was changed in matter of minutes by a friendly and helpful member of staff (Faon-not sure about his name). In my opinion a price for a no original Apple screen was too expensive.
The quality of the screen does not compare with the original apple one that I had. Such a shame. It has a slight blue ish tint that is obvious when comparing to the same model with an apple screen. If you are someone that enjoys taking photos / looking at photos or video and is likely to notice the difference then it’s worth going straight to apple for a replacement. The guys at the shop are lovely but quality just doesn’t match the price tag. Shame.
Brilliant. Shattered screen and erratic battery replaced in no time. Friendly first class service which has been consistent every time I need Lovefone's help. Highly recommended.
Very happy with the service received
I always use Lovefone, they are quick, efficient and competitiively priced. No brainer!
Excellent and efficient service!
Fantastic service - really friendly and helpful. The only downside was finding something to do for 2 hours while they fixed my Ipad - with a brand new screen. But I'm so pleased to have it all fixed and working again. Thanks lovefone.
Good prompt service, no waiting, all as promised! Thank you
Changed my battery in 15 mins.
Excellent service and great customer service!
I've used Lovefone to do a screen repair twice - good service, very quick and a phone that works again!
Super effective! They saved my life!
Very convenient, fast service. Walked in, no wait, and had my camera replacement complete within 30 mins. Would highly recommend
Unbelievably convenient. Needed a new battery but have been putting off getting it done until someone told me about LoveFone. Phone was collected by courier, fixed in a few hours and delivered back to my office. Updates were given regularly via email and prices were reasonable. High recommend for ease, friendliness and fantastic service
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,460 reviews