Lovefone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lovefone
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Awesome experience, and cheaper than the chain shops around.
I've been fixing my iPhone with these guys for years, and they've never let me down. The prices are very reasonable, great service with an excellent quality of work, what more do you need!
Amazing efficient and great courier service
Five stars from me. I’ve used them over a few years now. Always reliable, quick and great value. Very nice people to do business with too. Couldn’t ask for more. I’ve recommended them to family and friends too.
Very fast and polite!
Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. I had an appointment and they replaced my battery in just 15 minutes. It’s like have a whole new phone! The price was transparent and very reasonable. I’ll be back for any more of my mobile needs. Thanks Lovefone!
Prompt and speedy service. Fixed problem. Couldn’t ask for more
Excellent service
Quick, efficient, friendly, and knowledgable – this what customer service really ought to be. I've used LoveFone many times over the past ten years or so, and they've always come up trumps. Highest possible recommendation.
In repairing & reviving my totally lifeless Iphone 7 (the charging cable was faulty), Lovefone were efficient, speedy & courteous. Excellent service.
really great service. Screen was replaced in about 15 minutes. now the phone is as good as new.
Great repair of my iPad. They're always professional and honest. My third repair of a device with Lovefone
Super fast and effective.
Great service on two iPhone repairs, and even a bit of TLC on the dirty earpieces which needed a good clean. Have used before and would do so again.
Very quick very good service
Served byYoussouf. Super friendly, helpful and efficient. Good atmosphere and service.
The best phone repair shop in London!
Speedy, efficient, friendly. Good value battery replacement. Easy to find shop.
Superb service - replaced a cracked iPhone screen... plus a screen protector at half price.
Repair done on time - and screen protector included free of charge.
Returned later as speaker sounded crackly during calls. Speaker changed - at no expense in a couple of minutes, while I waited. No problem. Most grateful.
Hope I don't have any future problems with my iphone.
But if I do, I know here to go!
I've been going to LoveFone for the last 2 years.. they are THE BEST when it comes to service! Always very helpful.. I took my phone to get fixed once, after 20 min of checking my phone, they couldn't fix the problem but guided me where I can get it fixed and they didn't even charge me! Really genuinely good people!! I highly recommend! :-)
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,548 reviews