loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk
10PM
10PM

loulousbitsandbobs@gmail.com

Tell us how loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk made you happy

"It was just what I was after"
Are you loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"my son was over the moon with the purchase"
Thank you Simon for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Delivery was good faster than expected first time I had bought from the site will be back thanx"
Thank you for your review Lynn. I look forward to your next order.
"I think the product, the communication at varying stages of the ordering and shipment process was very good. The only thing that I felt let the service down was the packaging. There are more sustainable alternatives out there to package fragile items. A very speedy delivery and I am happy overall with the products. I would just suggest a packaging change :)"
thank you for your review. I will look at other ways to see if it is feasible to change the packaging. If you do have any ideas drop us an email to loulousbitsandbobs@gmail.com. We always appreciate any feedback from our customers as you guys are the ones who keep us going. I look forward to your next order.
"Excellent customer service and quick response to emails. Only downfall was I was expecting a quick delivery and due to being bank holiday and weekend it took a bit longer then expected but that's not the company's fault. Item was wrapped properly to avoid damage and overall very happy, umbrella was of a high standard for a child's one and looks more expensive then the small price I payed for it"
Thank you Natalie for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Kids love the products. I liked the fact they gave you a box to specify what character you would prefer - if I'd have felt like they actually read it - my review would have been 5*"
Hi Vicki, We did not have any George soothers left, but I do feel that we should have contacted you to let you know. From now on if a request is not available all customers will be contacted. I hope this has not discouraged you to use us again. Our apologies.
"Very Happy with the purchase. Will order again in the future."
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Great service. Would use again and would recommend to others."
Thank you Larainne For your review. I look forward to your next order.
"quick service"
Thank you for your review Kashmir. I look forward to your next order.
"This item is a Christmas present so cannot comment on this item but the service you provided was good."
"Happy with goods"
Thank you for your review Gina. I look forward to your next order.
"I haven’t open the goods yet as they are Christmas presents, the delivery service was very good and prompt"
Thank you for your review. I look forward for your next order.
"I ordered a product that showed 33% extra free. However not long after placing the order, I contacted them to make sure that this was the case as I had ordered 40 bottles. They advised that this was a promotional photo and the product was not going to have the 33% extra free. As this made a big difference in overall costing I asked if i could have a refund. The product has not been dispatched and they offered a refund immediately. This was good service, however i think the image should be changed to show true representation."
Thank you for your review. We have now changed the photo with the correct label.We get the photos from the supplier, and have contacted them about updating their photos. Thank you for your feedback. I look forward to your next order.
"Could of done with a dust before sending"
Thank you Kresta for your review. I will contact the supplier about this and will make sure they are checked before being posted out. I look forward to your next order.
"Good price"
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Product as described. Let down by Royal Mail who took over a week to deliver."
Thank you Will for your review. I look forward to your next order and hopefully Royal Mail will be better next time.
"Order was processed and delivered on swiftly"
Thank you for your feedback. I look forward to your next order.
"Good service"
Thank you for your review Myra. I look forward to your next order.
"Good products good service and delivery on time."
Thank you for your review. I look forward for your next order.
"Swift and prompt service"
Thank you for your feedback. I look forward to your next order.
loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 246 reviews