loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk Reviews

09AM
9AM

loulousbitsandbobs@gmail.com

Click Here

Tell us how loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk made you happy

"Fast service. Excellent slime putty"
Thank you Julie for your review. There is plenty more slime here. I look forward to your next order.
"Just purchased some egg surprises, delivered no problem, updated throughout. Very good."
Thank you David for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Delivery was good faster than expected first time I had bought from the site will be back thanx"
Thank you for your review Lynn. I look forward to your next order.
"So easy to order and super fast delivery definitely recommend"
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Super fast delivery and as described value for money Thank You 😊"
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Fantastic service with quick delivery great thank you"
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Just what i was looking for to replace lost ones."
Thank you Rosemary for your feedback. I look forward to your next order.
"Excellent service, great prices Speedy delivery. Highly recommended"
Thank you David for your feedback. I look forward to your next order.
"I think the product, the communication at varying stages of the ordering and shipment process was very good. The only thing that I felt let the service down was the packaging. There are more sustainable alternatives out there to package fragile items. A very speedy delivery and I am happy overall with the products. I would just suggest a packaging change :)"
thank you for your review. I will look at other ways to see if it is feasible to change the packaging. If you do have any ideas drop us an email to loulousbitsandbobs@gmail.com. We always appreciate any feedback from our customers as you guys are the ones who keep us going. I look forward to your next order.
"Super service, excellent value"
Thank you Philippa for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Super communication and quick delivery for a great price! Thank you so much!!"
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Quite good a bit over-priced"
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately I am not a big corporate company and I can not change the prices, Its a shame that you have given us 3 stars because you don't like the price of an item. I do thank you for using Lou Lou's Bits And Bobs though.
"Very prompt and personable service - updated at every stage and diligent attention to customer service and satisfaction"
Thank you Kate for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"I purchased two cans of Liquid Gold furniture cleaner, for solid wood kitchen cupboard doors. This is normally very difficult to obtain, other than at John Lewis, at twice the price. The service was exceptionally good, prompt and with the goods coming well packaged. One small point that I will raise is that thiS version of the product is not an aerosol can but a screw top, with reasonably large aperture, so beware of accidental spillages! I had a friendly on-line discussion with the owner and wished the enterprise well for the future."
Thank you for your kind words. The liquid Gold is a screw to and not an aerosol, so you are right it can easily spill, I will add a note on the description to confirm this. I look forward to your next order.
"Hi ,to anyone thinking about ordering from lou lou bits & Bobs ,I can assure you its a good company to deal with ,they or even louisa is so customer focused she leaves you amazed, she knows her stuff & I can only speak highly of her & her company,& each time I do business with her ,i only have magical experience's ,from easy ordering to the actual delivery EASY as 123, well done louisa & Thankyou so much .☆☆☆☆☆"
Hi David
Thank you so much for your kind words. I have the most amazing customers and of course you are top of the list now. I love my job and I always go on how I would like to be treated. I look forward to your next order.
"Excellent customer service and kept me well informed about my order. Would definitely recommend."
Thank you Kimberly for your kind words. I look forward to your next order.
"Delivery times as promised, great service xx"
Thank you for your review Carolynn. I look forward to your next order.
"Easy to order arrived quickly. Exactly what I ordered welldone"
Thank you Valerie for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"A great selection of toys at great prices"
Thank you Marianne for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"I purchased what I believed to have been a pack of 5 mashems but only 1 came in the packaging!!"
Thank you for your review. I am sorry you are not happy with your order. I have had no communication from you to confirm this. All our blind bags come as singles hence the price of £3.99. In the description it does say there are 5 to collect. But only 1 supplied. If you are unhappy with your purchase you still have time to return it for a refund.
loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 246 reviews