loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk
"I had no trouble ordering and my parcel arrived in good time and am pleased with the value of the things I ordered. I know paper weighs heavy by the postage always annoys me"
Hi Joyce

Thank you for your review. I agree with the postage, it is very difficult as we try to keep our items low but that then means postage will have to be paid for. We charge a standard £4.99 for postage but when an item is heavier that price does not cover the £4.99. It is truly impossible to win as if we higher the price of the items then give free postage no one would order. The one good thing is you get it delivered to your door and it does save you time. I hope the postage does not discourage you to use us again, and don't forget if you spend more than £40 you will automatically get free delivery.
"Excellent customer service and quick next day delivery. Sam Ernest"
Thank you Sam and I hope your daughter had a great Birthday. I look forward to your next order.
"Great customer service. Quick delivery. A good company to deal with."
Thank you for your review Fiona. I look forward to your next order.
"quick service"
Thank you for your review Kashmir. I look forward to your next order.
"What can I say, website easy to navigate, ordering was simple, three days later the goods were in my house 5**** Loulous thanks I’ll be back"
Thank you for your review Catherine. I look forward to your next order.
"Service from Loulous was brilliant - good communication"
Thank you for your review Vivien. I look forward to your next order.
"Perfect transaction fast delivery on an item that was out of stock everywhere"
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Sent fast, very happy will use again"
"Quick efficient service."
Thank you Jean for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"The quality of the product was ok but I was left with an unpleasant after taste in my mouth, I will not be buying again"
Hi Alex

The Fizzy Blue Bottle 1p sweets x 600 are a big seller with us and not had any issues with the taste before. Unfortunately as we do not make the sweets there is not much we can do. I hope this has not discouraged you to use us again. I do hope the rest of the service was good for you.
"Absolutely wonderful, parcel was processed quickly and arrived promptly. Would highly recommend loulous!"
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Received item as described, packaging good (no damages) prompt delivery even though this was Christmas week and was kept informed throughout. Very good service and would not hesitate to use loulousbitsandbobs again."
Thank you for your wonderful review Fred. I look forward to your next order.
"Great service and quick delivery"
Thank you for your review Lynn I look forward to your next order.
"Hi ,my testomy on loulousbitsandbobs a nice friendly company, who care about there customers being the most important part of their business, as without us they don't exist, they do there very best to accommodate & look after there customers, going that extra mile, as you never get a second chance, to make that first impression, so don't hang about reading my testomy, try them yourselves & you wont be left disappointed. Thankyou great service ☆☆☆☆☆"
Thank you for your wonderful words David. I look forward to your next order.
"Very helpful"
Thank you for your review Lynne. I look forward to you next order.
"Excellent prices and fast delivery!"
Thank you for your review Gemma. I look forward to your next order.
"This was the first time I had ordered from this company but it certainly won't be the last. Their products are brilliant, delivery excellent and customer service second to none. I was very impressed."
Thank you for your review Jan. I look forward to your next order.
"Very quick dispatch and also well packaged. Would use your company again 😊"
Thank you for your review Mary. I look forward to your next order.
"Items arrived well packed and as described"
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Extremely happy with my purchase, fast delivery during Christmas period."
loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 194 reviews