Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
Just purchased the grey slide aside
crate very good quality and well made looks perfect in my living room,fast delivery and great service would recommend this product my dog loves it 🐢
I ordered the Cosmopolitan Oil Cloth crate cover and bed. Plus a Bumper. They all fit the crate perfectly and are very well made. My dog is lovely and cosy 😊 🐢🐾🐾
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 22nd January 2018
Very quick delivery. Questions answered quickly and any problems dealt with straight away.
They sent my goods very quickly, with a treat inside for my dog too! Lovely products, one not so robust but that's down to my border terrier. Can't wait to buy a bed from them, they look beautiful!
We recently bought the dog crate with the white wooden crate cover which arrived very speedily, and was so easy to construct. Finally, it looks marvellous in our lounge. We are delighted with the ease of every stage from start to finish. I will definitely recommend Lords and Labradors.
Excellant quality and fast free delivery
Great product, quick delivery
Brilliant quality products. Excellent service. A delight to purchase from start to receiving the goods
Beautiful cover and cushion sets received quickly we ordered the regency cover and we got excellent customer service helping us with the sizing as we already had a crate , a lovely touch adding treats too thank you
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 14th October 2017
Extremely satisfied with the service. Delivered within a couple of days. Excellent quality and looks great. Well worth the money.
Really helpful - online chat was very informative and friendly as well. Product arrived within 48 hours.
Lovely girl end of phone Emily Shields, helped me to order the right size of crate and all my other items for my new two cockapoo girl puppies , nothing was too much trouble and she made it a very enjoyable experience , absolutely delighted with everything I ordered very good quality and cannot wait to use them for the puppies . ????
When I called to inquire about delivery as needed before the weekend. They assured me they would make sure I would receive and make a note on order.
Excellent customer service. Really helpful chat facility online and good advice. Delivery was fast and the products great.
Just love this website, always something different for your pet. And always competitively priced
Bought the blue Ellie Bo bowls for the dog crate in the car. Love the colour and now they are fixed we have had no spillage (so far!)
I ordered an Ellie Bo 32" crate gold to use for our new Labrador puppy, Colin. It arrived quickly and was a doddle to assemble. I've since had a livechat with Johanna and she was wonderfully helpful. Will definitely be shopping with L&L again. Especially as Colin looks like he's going to outgrow his cage in about 5 minutes.
We are just about to get our new Cockapoo puppy Luna. I came across Lords & Labradors when looking for crate covers. I have to say I chatted live with Johanna and all of my queries were answered straight away. The ordering was easy and the delivery was quick and we live in Jersey. The Quality of the Crate Covers and baskets we ordered are excellent and I know Luna is going to love them. Thank you :-)
Thank you so much Kirsty, it is so lovely to hear such positive feedback on our products and customer service!
Without exception all staff have been very helpful and patient. I would not hesitate to recommend this company and their products. Well done and many thanks, you are a shining example of true 'customer service' .

Mrs. V Watson (a very satisfied customer).
Milo loves his new bed. All curled up after a long walk
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 12th April 2017