Loop Workplace Furniture Reviews

Based on 38 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Loop Workplace Furniture Reviews

About Loop Workplace Furniture:

At Loop we strive to provide exceptional service every-time, and we take pride in providing our clients with high-quality office and workplace furniture that is stylish, well built and provides great value for money.

Based in sunny Somerset we deliver and install nationwide.

We are constantly adding new products to our range, bringing together furniture from a wide range of high quality manufacturers and making it available to buy online at an affordable price.

hello@loopfurniture.co.uk

Unit 21 Equinox South Business Centre, Bradley Stoke, Bristol

Tell us how Loop Workplace Furniture made you happy
The chair is great... just what I wanted and as advertised on the website I choose Loop because they advertised next day delivery which due to coronavirus was extended to two days which was fine. The actual delivery took 4 days (Excluding the weekend) This was disappointing as I could have bought the same chair for less elsewhere and had it delivered in the same timeframe. There were two further delivery issues. Firstly I received text/email indicating I was to receive the chair the next day... so I stayed in all day and it didn’t arrive and no further communication from the delivery company. The second issue was when the chair did arrive the packaging was in a terrible state. Fortunately nothing had been damaged or was missing. Due to the delivery issues I will be using alternative places in the future for office furniture
Near impossible to get in touch for about two weeks. When they eventually got back to me they said item out of stock so I ordered another colour. Received next day. Probably could have let me know quicker. Desk is easy to assemble and solid.
Loop Workplace Furniture is rated 4.0 based on 38 reviews