Lookfantastic Reviews

Lookfantastic have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

30% of reviewers recommend Lookfantastic

Perfumes
Make-Up
Hair&body

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Lookfantastic ?

"The customer service from lookfantastic is either scripted or a robot. They do not do refunds. They do not send items on time or even in the same delivery."
"Look fantastic is actually cheating customers. Indian people pls pls don’t buy anything from their website . They would initially give you attractive offers on valued products such as kerastase and purology which would definitely draw your attention. They use Indian domain look fantastic.co.in with Indian flag too,so your mindset is wow they are in India now. Later when u buy products with ₹500 shipping charge which is still ok as websites like body shop also charge the same, so u continue with your payment and u feel happy as u have got tremendous discount on the valued products. Later the next morning , u shall receive message from their courier partner to submit govt I’d proof which nowhere is mentioned on their website and the message states that you will receive your products only if u submit KYC (any govt.id proof)with us .so basically u are stucked and first thing would come in your mind to contact them and to your surprise they don’t have any customer care contact number or live chat option is also disabled .so there is one window where u can write the message and they reply at their convenience to u.By this time u don’t leave with any option as u have already paid and hence u submit your I’d proof with courier company . And then u would also come with one more surprise by their courier company to pay you custom charges and you are cheated and the web reply through their website are just apologies and u are in helpless stage. Please please don’t order anything from the website and they are cheating and misguiding big time"
"US purchasing buyers beware ....What a nightmare dealing with customer service in regards to returning a blow dryer that they initially said in a chat message it was a US outlet . It states nothing of the voltage on the site . Finally they refunded my dryer price but then another nightmare to get them to refund the $63.85 to return it !! First they said yes, then no , then yes on that amount ...it is taking weeks and still I’m going back and forth and have not been credited the full amount ! US buyers beware !"
"I will never be buying a product from here again. The Estée Lauder foundation I bought was in a completely different bottle to the one it is usually in (when bought from Estée Lauder counters) and the foundation itself had definitely been watered down. When I spoke to the team at LookFantastic about this, they just said they were unable to look into this for me. Shocking service and I would definitely avoid buying any Estée Lauder foundation or any other product from them."
"Seriously I wish I did a research about this website before ordering from here Worse online order They have good deals but u got to ensure to keep a tab on the price as offers don’t apply on all cases and it does mislead But the worse part was I had one order split in 2 package Whilst the first package was on time, second one never arrived I followed up with them after the expected delivery date mentioned on the tracking order was past on which they replied that I have to wait for one month for them to raise a query (I mean wtf) seriously, in that case why mention a expected date of delivery And finally when I followed up after 1 month they again responded that it’s at the local delivery point where I hv to go and collect and they named Dubai post office not even the address of the exact post office where I have to go (while bydefault I was charged aed 20 as delivery charges) The worse part is I had to keep messaging all these communication on their website as I couldn’t call on their uk service no. When I tried to check with Dubai post office , they couldn’t identify the tracking number shared by these look fantastic (idiots) dp finally after 2 week’s follow up Look fantastic gave me a option to raise replacements or refund Ofcourse I would never want to deal with these unprofessional idiots bcz while since start I was following up on the missing package ,they raise query for the package I already got (which is another story) Anyways I finally raised refund request And these parasites refunded only actual price of the product without reimbursing the 20 dihrams charged for the f’ing delivery which never took place and I wasted my time following up on I wish there was an option for negative rating then this site would hv topped it PLZ DONT EVER DEAL WITH THESE UNPROFESSIONAL AND MORON MANAGED SITE - LOOK FANTASTIC"
"Only giving 1 star because giving 0 stars is impossible. Do not, and I mean DO NOT buy from this website. I’ve waited a month and my order has not arrived. Asked for assistance and their “investigation” method is troublesome. Told them to keep my money. HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND!"
"Saved my card details without permission (breach of data protection law), their referral scheme is extremely misleading and only applies to very specific items."
"I am sorry for this - O buy online products all the time and I must say people working in customer service at Lookfantastic are the most obnoxious people... I had liaised with Lookfantastic via the online chat, requesting for the items of a previously cancelled order to be added to the basket and whether the discount still applied. I was told that, as I cancelled the order, the discount could not be honoured - what is this, a sort of punishment? Of course, I understand if due to technical issues the items cannot be moved to the basket, and also I understand if the promotion has expired... But I cannot really accept that this is because I cancelled the order as I may have done so for SO many reasons, including being away. I guess now I understand why there are so many negative reviews online..."
"I have used them several times before and all went well. This time one of the items had a broken casing. Online correspondence asking to organise a replacement resulted in my offered 10% refund. I declined and said I wanted a replacement but the operator said the part refund is all that they would offer. Then I rang and insisted on replacement and they increased offer to 20% but said that was final. If an item is delivered broken I have every right to a replacement. I asked to speak to manager who asked if I had used the product. I said I had tried it whilst waiting for it to go back (it would obviously have to be binned with broken case) and she then said they would not take it back under any circumstances. Why lose customers in this way>"
"One of the worst online website ever. Don't ever buy from them I placed 5 orders of which all are cancelled. For no apparent reason. When i ask why they say they will get back to me in 2 working days. 2 working days later no reply, i complained again and again and they got fed up. They then decided to delete my account. I kept typing my password in it says error, i thought mayb i forgot my password. When i press forgot password, i received an email saying no such email link to an account. I then have to create another account, using the same email just to lodge a complain and my accouny kept getting deleted again and again. In the end they send me an email saying my orders are cancelled due to security reasons? What is that suppose to mean?? Customer service kept cutting me off, hiding away from the problem. Nobody seem to want to resolve it. This is the first customer service i contacted that ended the conversation with me and keep on ending it everytime i talk to them. Rude. Absurd. Preposterous."
"Be very careful if you're planning on purchasing from this website. I purchased hair straighteners from their website which stopped working after having them only a few days. When I informed them they advised that I should send them back to the manufacture. Not only is this not compliant with the sale of goods act, it is also outside of their own 14 day returns policy. If you have an issue with them be aware that you can return any item to them within 14 days without giving any reason (they will not inform you of this, you have to tell them you are using this right) also your contract of sale is with Look Fantastic not the manufacture, therefore you have a right to return items to them if faulty within a reasonable period of time. Also they are terrible at answering queries and you are best to contact via live chat as that way you will get an answer"
"I placed my order 12 days ago and paid for next day delivery and my order is still no where to be seen!! Constant messaging to and from lookfanastic, each reply from a new look fantastic admin. I seem to be getting no where with the location of my parcel. The admin team are useless!! My order was placed late Saturday evening therefore qualifying for a Sunday order (before 2pm Sunday for next day delivery) meaning my parcel should have arrived Monday!! This was something the admin team did not seem to understand. Overall, I will not be ordering from look fantastic again. The replies you received from the customer service team are terrible and are from different admins each time which means you get the same generic reply over and over again. Next time I will be ordering from beauty bay!!"
"I ordered 4 Xmas boxes last Dec. Only 3 arrived. I kept asking when my missing box was arriving. Got a mix of answers which ranged from “u only ordered 3” to “let us get back to u”. Please consider using Lazada. They have every brand there. Shipping is fast. N if u have an issue w the product the reply within the day is “sorry for the inconvenience. We will replace it immediately. U don’t have to ship the faulty product back”. That’s real customer expedience. Plus u can earn points that u can buy more stuff from"
"Worst Online Shop ever! After over 1 week I have received no products but excuses from the customer Service. I do not think I gonna get the products or the money back!"
"Awful customer service , spent a lot of money on this website and I am very disappointed of how they are dealing with refunds or even to replace the product. Had my ordered few weeks back and very disappointed as one of the item was not the culprit I wanted and after 3 messages and 2 emails still don’t know if I will get my money back or if they will replace the product . The guy I was dealing with - his name is Alan emailed me last Friday and I emailed back straight away and I still didn’t hear anything since then, it’s been a week and nothing . Such a petty as they have lovely products but the worst customer service I d experienced . Will not buy again ."
"I placed an order yesterday morning. Just 1 minute after placing it, I realised I did not want it. So I emailed customer services, and also called them directly to tell them I wanted to cancel the order. They reassured me it was in process. I sent another email at 6am today requesting a confirmation that the order was cancelled. More than 24 hours later I received an automated email that my order was despatched which I did not want! Look fantastic also took my money from my account without my authorisation! The manager was very unhelpful and non apologetic, stating that cancellations are not guaranteed and refused to issue an immediate refund! They want me to wait for the order I did not want to arrive, and return it back to them, before I can have the money back they took without my consent! Shameful! Awful and inept customer service! Do not trust."
"Was reluctant following reviews but got GF Trumper Sandalwood bodywash. Was significantly cheaper than elsewhere, ordered on Thursday and arrived by the Monday, so can't complain at all. Kept aware of status throughout. Happy with the service."
"Easy transaction, regular email updates, trackable package, fast delivery. Excellent from start to finish"
"I’m not sure if the Nailtiques 2 is genuine. When I’ve bought it from a salon it peels away by day 5. This I’ve put on for 7 days with no peeling. Then reapplied for another 2 days. When I’ve bought from a salon it’s fantastic but my nails are even softer & in a worse condition now. I really hope it’s genuine but I’ve a feeling it’s not. That’s why I’ve given 2 stars. If it’s genuine I have no problem but I’ve googled everywhere & cant find out if they’re true or not."
"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I am waiting for a refund that has not come through for 2 months, despite me contacting this company every 48 hours. BUyers beware, once they have your money, your not getting it back, even when they are at fault for delays and mess ups with shipping."
Lookfantastic is rated 2.25 based on 77 reviews