Lookfantastic Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Lookfantastic
Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Lookfantastic ?

"I am sorry for this - O buy online products all the time and I must say people working in customer service at Lookfantastic are the most obnoxious people... I had liaised with Lookfantastic via the online chat, requesting for the items of a previously cancelled order to be added to the basket and whether the discount still applied. I was told that, as I cancelled the order, the discount could not be honoured - what is this, a sort of punishment? Of course, I understand if due to technical issues the items cannot be moved to the basket, and also I understand if the promotion has expired... But I cannot really accept that this is because I cancelled the order as I may have done so for SO many reasons, including being away. I guess now I understand why there are so many negative reviews online..."
"I have used them several times before and all went well. This time one of the items had a broken casing. Online correspondence asking to organise a replacement resulted in my offered 10% refund. I declined and said I wanted a replacement but the operator said the part refund is all that they would offer. Then I rang and insisted on replacement and they increased offer to 20% but said that was final. If an item is delivered broken I have every right to a replacement. I asked to speak to manager who asked if I had used the product. I said I had tried it whilst waiting for it to go back (it would obviously have to be binned with broken case) and she then said they would not take it back under any circumstances. Why lose customers in this way>"
"One of the worst online website ever. Don't ever buy from them I placed 5 orders of which all are cancelled. For no apparent reason. When i ask why they say they will get back to me in 2 working days. 2 working days later no reply, i complained again and again and they got fed up. They then decided to delete my account. I kept typing my password in it says error, i thought mayb i forgot my password. When i press forgot password, i received an email saying no such email link to an account. I then have to create another account, using the same email just to lodge a complain and my accouny kept getting deleted again and again. In the end they send me an email saying my orders are cancelled due to security reasons? What is that suppose to mean?? Customer service kept cutting me off, hiding away from the problem. Nobody seem to want to resolve it. This is the first customer service i contacted that ended the conversation with me and keep on ending it everytime i talk to them. Rude. Absurd. Preposterous."
"Be very careful if you're planning on purchasing from this website. I purchased hair straighteners from their website which stopped working after having them only a few days. When I informed them they advised that I should send them back to the manufacture. Not only is this not compliant with the sale of goods act, it is also outside of their own 14 day returns policy. If you have an issue with them be aware that you can return any item to them within 14 days without giving any reason (they will not inform you of this, you have to tell them you are using this right) also your contract of sale is with Look Fantastic not the manufacture, therefore you have a right to return items to them if faulty within a reasonable period of time. Also they are terrible at answering queries and you are best to contact via live chat as that way you will get an answer"
"I placed my order 12 days ago and paid for next day delivery and my order is still no where to be seen!! Constant messaging to and from lookfanastic, each reply from a new look fantastic admin. I seem to be getting no where with the location of my parcel. The admin team are useless!! My order was placed late Saturday evening therefore qualifying for a Sunday order (before 2pm Sunday for next day delivery) meaning my parcel should have arrived Monday!! This was something the admin team did not seem to understand. Overall, I will not be ordering from look fantastic again. The replies you received from the customer service team are terrible and are from different admins each time which means you get the same generic reply over and over again. Next time I will be ordering from beauty bay!!"
"I ordered 4 Xmas boxes last Dec. Only 3 arrived. I kept asking when my missing box was arriving. Got a mix of answers which ranged from “u only ordered 3” to “let us get back to u”. Please consider using Lazada. They have every brand there. Shipping is fast. N if u have an issue w the product the reply within the day is “sorry for the inconvenience. We will replace it immediately. U don’t have to ship the faulty product back”. That’s real customer expedience. Plus u can earn points that u can buy more stuff from"
"Worst Online Shop ever! After over 1 week I have received no products but excuses from the customer Service. I do not think I gonna get the products or the money back!"
"Awful customer service , spent a lot of money on this website and I am very disappointed of how they are dealing with refunds or even to replace the product. Had my ordered few weeks back and very disappointed as one of the item was not the culprit I wanted and after 3 messages and 2 emails still don’t know if I will get my money back or if they will replace the product . The guy I was dealing with - his name is Alan emailed me last Friday and I emailed back straight away and I still didn’t hear anything since then, it’s been a week and nothing . Such a petty as they have lovely products but the worst customer service I d experienced . Will not buy again ."
"I placed an order yesterday morning. Just 1 minute after placing it, I realised I did not want it. So I emailed customer services, and also called them directly to tell them I wanted to cancel the order. They reassured me it was in process. I sent another email at 6am today requesting a confirmation that the order was cancelled. More than 24 hours later I received an automated email that my order was despatched which I did not want! Look fantastic also took my money from my account without my authorisation! The manager was very unhelpful and non apologetic, stating that cancellations are not guaranteed and refused to issue an immediate refund! They want me to wait for the order I did not want to arrive, and return it back to them, before I can have the money back they took without my consent! Shameful! Awful and inept customer service! Do not trust."
"Was reluctant following reviews but got GF Trumper Sandalwood bodywash. Was significantly cheaper than elsewhere, ordered on Thursday and arrived by the Monday, so can't complain at all. Kept aware of status throughout. Happy with the service."
"Easy transaction, regular email updates, trackable package, fast delivery. Excellent from start to finish"
"I’m not sure if the Nailtiques 2 is genuine. When I’ve bought it from a salon it peels away by day 5. This I’ve put on for 7 days with no peeling. Then reapplied for another 2 days. When I’ve bought from a salon it’s fantastic but my nails are even softer & in a worse condition now. I really hope it’s genuine but I’ve a feeling it’s not. That’s why I’ve given 2 stars. If it’s genuine I have no problem but I’ve googled everywhere & cant find out if they’re true or not."
"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I am waiting for a refund that has not come through for 2 months, despite me contacting this company every 48 hours. BUyers beware, once they have your money, your not getting it back, even when they are at fault for delays and mess ups with shipping."
"Ciera has the worst customer service I have ever experienced in online shopping. They will not give you your own order information if you forget your account log in information even if you have the order number and every other information that you need to place an order. She did not want to help from the beginning and just gave me attitude the whole time. The system itself is very glitchy and unreliable. Overall, a very sketch business."
"Just the worst, no sign of the product despite the tracking info. Customer service says that they will recontact you but never do and then you hit the 40 days limit to get refund. Stay away from it."
"“So BAD! Customer Service Non-Existent” I tried to cancel an order 15 minutes after being made and was not able to as the item had already been processed. Then had to wait a week for it to arrive, fill out the forms and pay for it to be posted back. So lame. Do you think Amazon would have survived with that kind of serive?"
"Unhappy with the product supplied, it is not the same as product purchased from saloon"
"I love the site! Ordered from there many times already and was always satisfied. The free shipping is a huge plus! I also love that there are always avalable many discount codes! If you follow this link you get 5£ off your first order when you order 25£ or more : https://www.lookfantastic.com/referrals.list?applyCode=MONIKA-R1LE&li (you can also use the code MONIKA-R1LE)"
"Great products and good daily discounts. Would like free samples sent with orders."
"So far unbeatable prices in the market. I often buy beauty product and their offers beat everyone else. Also, it's super easy to navigate the website and they offer free delivery. Deliveries always arrives earlier than expected, overall very happy with them."
Lookfantastic is rated 2.37 based on 70 reviews