Lookfantastic Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Lookfantastic

How would you rate Lookfantastic?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

52 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Catherine Thomas

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lookfantastic in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Catherine Thomas
"Great products and good daily discounts. Would like free samples sent with orders."
Salua
"So far unbeatable prices in the market. I often buy beauty product and their offers beat everyone else. Also, it's super easy to navigate the website and they offer free delivery. Deliveries always arrives earlier than expected, overall very happy with them."
"Can't get my refund for a month now I have paced and payed my order in November. One part of the order was cancelled by lookfantastic later due to supply shortage. They have promised to refund in 3-5 days, but I am waiting and asking for my money for about a month now. They now say that it was supposed to be a payment on despatch and I apparently am not getting my money back. So the conversation goes as follows: I say please refund what I have paid for sth that you have cancelled; they say it is payment on despatch, so you are not getting any. I feel not heard, not respected and have just unfortunately lost my temper and resolved to swearing in the chat (apologies). I would still like to receive a refund though. this is the answer i keep on receiving Unfortunately it appears that the order was cancelled due to the item being out of stock. Therefore as the order was never dispatched and so as suggested in our previous message no payment will have been taken as payment is received upon dispatch. I HAVE PAID AND THE ORDER WAS CANCELLED THREE WEEKS AFTER MY PAYMENT WAS PLACED. I HAVE PROVIDED THE SCREENSHOTS FROM MY BANK TRANSACTION AND SCREENSHOTS FROM LF CONFIRMING RECEIVED PAYMENT."
"I have ordered an Elemis body oil . It took over 1 month and I still have not received the product, after calling the call center twice. The second time had to deal with a very unpolite agent saying that I dhould go and pick up the product from the customs ! I have cancellex the order and am still expecting the refund!"
"Ordered a luxurious skincare set of 3, one product was defect (pump serum does not work). Have sent 4 messages to customer service team since I received this package, 3 weeks ago and they are not willing to agree on a return and full refund. Will not buy again from this website! Extremely poor customer service."
"purchased liquid soap and the package arrived all damaged and poorly packaged and everything had spilled all over the box. Reached out to them and after days of back and forth they offered a 10% discount. Recommend NEVER purchasing from them. Very bad reputation and terrible customer service."
Mikkel Pedersen
Verified Reviewer
"Extremely poor experience and suspect they deliberately trick people to their site with great offers they cannot deliver. Ups...our supplier can not deliver :-( Their logistics and deliver is also very poor in those few cases you actually get the product. No willingness or flexibility to help out getting a similar order to the same price when they (AFTER A MONTH!!) inform me they cannot deliver. I bought products during Black Friday and as a minimum I asked to get the same price with my re-order. Denied by Eva in Nordic Customer Service.I will cancel my profile with them and suggest you look to some of the other similar websites like Escentuals.com, which I have had good experiences with."
"Ordered perfume for Christmas presents and they arrived unboxed. Items looked fake and were completely worthless as I could not give them as gifts. The smell of the perfume of one of the opened boxes is very poor and did not last long on my skin leading to the confirmation that the item is fake. Do not purchase from this company, pay that little bit extra and use someone trustworthy"
"Accidentally ordered wrong item. Immediately asked to cancel & was told it had been done. A few days later was emailed to say item had been dispatched & money taken from my account. Messaged customer service to explain situation and complain. Basically just told to return the item for a refund, and their returns label is not tracked or timed delivery. No attempt at small gesture of goodwill or any particular desire to retain my business which I think is appalling customer service. Didn’t want much, would’ve been happy with a 48hr tracked delivery label or gift voucher for cost of tracked return."
Jo-Anne Pollard
"The range of products is outstanding and constantly being added to. Website is so very easy to use. I signed up for the lookfantastic box - best thing I ever did! I can't wait to receive my beauty box every month - never yet been disappointed with any sample product received and I have actually ended up changing from my usual brand on some products after trialing. The box is lush, added bonus of a free magazine and amazing products each month - fabulous!"
"Canceled the order 10 min after and been told parcel dispatched next day, while order statue was 'Processing'. They kept saying order was ‘Prepared to dispatch’ and ask me to return it after, while actual dispatch date was 16 DAYs AFTER!!! Then, I contacted them saying I will not be able to receive it any more as they dispatched it too late. Then they tell me the mail office will return to the warehouse, BUT! if there is anything happened (such as Christmas) to the parcel, it is all my responsibility !!! Dont know if I can get my money back eventually"
Pauline Walsh
"Sent two items back in the same parcel yet they only claim to have received one, and won't refund for the second item."
"Good products and good prices. Fast delivery and well-packaged products. I recommend buying at Lookfantastic."
"Apaulling service during Black Friday panic, order placed on the 25th Nov buy the 8th Dec still no order acknowledgement received let alone the actual order, despite contacting Look Fantastic numerous times. They are also withholding a refund as they are saying the order cannot be cancelled. Really disappointed with their incompetence."
"Ordered on 19th November, payment taken that day, estimated dispatch - 20th November. 6th December and I'm still waiting, estimated dispatch still showing as 20th November, order status "processing".... customer services give standard "sorry we are working as hard as we can to dispatch". Awful. At this point I don't know whether I'll ever see all the Christmas shopping I did, or the £102 I spent. Avoid like the plague."
"we did not receive our order, when I chased this up the company were not interested... we are 49.00 pounds out of pocket, do not use this company"
"Do not order from this company! They take your money and don’t send your order! Do not order from them!"
"Made an order on Black Friday with selection of items for mass presents; delivery times failed completely - estimated dispatch of items only in 27th December; and they promised within4-5 working days, so dissapointed; now having trouble cancelling;"
"I'm sure that the items are of good quality, however, without receiving them it is obviously hard to judge. Advent calendar ordered 24.11.17. Called 01.12.17 and told the items is out of stock and will probably not be restocked at this point as not many people want an Advent Calendar a couple of days before Christmas or possibly even after Christmas!"
"EVERYTHING! Ужасный опыт! Никогда не заказывайте там! Мало того, что заказ в статусе "Обрабатывается" уже много дней, но еще и поддержка отвечает автоматическими письмами: подождите 48 часов, 72 часов и так далее. Никакой помощи и ответа. Хотела отменить доставку, понимая, что заказ придет не скоро (если вообще когда-нибудь придет) и я не смогу ее просто принять. Но мне никто не отвечает, деньги вернуть не могу, заказ завис, полный ужас! Написала в группе ВК - никто не отвечает, но нашла много единомышленников: я не одна с таким столкнулась. Полнейший обман! Сняли деньги, а товар по факту не продали - это нарушение закона, и как минимум полная некомпетенция для такого крупного сайта. Я буду писать отзывы на всех форумах и сайтах, чтобы никто больше не столкнулся с мошенниками! Еще надеюсь, что мне все-таки отменят заказ и вернут деньги, но пока полное молчание. Absolutely awful expericence! No personalized answer from support service, no solution to my problem, no feedback at all, they only ask to wait 72 hours, 48 hours and so on. I'm totally dissapointed by such indifferent attitude to their consumers. And I know girls who had the same experience. I can't receive my order, I can't cancel it, I can't return money!!"
Lookfantastic is rated 2.60 based on 52 reviews