Lookfantastic Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Lookfantastic

How would you rate Lookfantastic?

61 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
KLM

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lookfantastic in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Was reluctant following reviews but got GF Trumper Sandalwood bodywash. Was significantly cheaper than elsewhere, ordered on Thursday and arrived by the Monday, so can't complain at all. Kept aware of status throughout. Happy with the service."
Rachel Barnett
Verified Reviewer
"Easy transaction, regular email updates, trackable package, fast delivery. Excellent from start to finish"
"I’m not sure if the Nailtiques 2 is genuine. When I’ve bought it from a salon it peels away by day 5. This I’ve put on for 7 days with no peeling. Then reapplied for another 2 days. When I’ve bought from a salon it’s fantastic but my nails are even softer & in a worse condition now. I really hope it’s genuine but I’ve a feeling it’s not. That’s why I’ve given 2 stars. If it’s genuine I have no problem but I’ve googled everywhere & cant find out if they’re true or not."
"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I am waiting for a refund that has not come through for 2 months, despite me contacting this company every 48 hours. BUyers beware, once they have your money, your not getting it back, even when they are at fault for delays and mess ups with shipping."
"Ciera has the worst customer service I have ever experienced in online shopping. They will not give you your own order information if you forget your account log in information even if you have the order number and every other information that you need to place an order. She did not want to help from the beginning and just gave me attitude the whole time. The system itself is very glitchy and unreliable. Overall, a very sketch business."
"Just the worst, no sign of the product despite the tracking info. Customer service says that they will recontact you but never do and then you hit the 40 days limit to get refund. Stay away from it."
"“So BAD! Customer Service Non-Existent” I tried to cancel an order 15 minutes after being made and was not able to as the item had already been processed. Then had to wait a week for it to arrive, fill out the forms and pay for it to be posted back. So lame. Do you think Amazon would have survived with that kind of serive?"
"Unhappy with the product supplied, it is not the same as product purchased from saloon"
"I love the site! Ordered from there many times already and was always satisfied. The free shipping is a huge plus! I also love that there are always avalable many discount codes! If you follow this link you get 5£ off your first order when you order 25£ or more : https://www.lookfantastic.com/referrals.list?applyCode=MONIKA-R1LE&li (you can also use the code MONIKA-R1LE)"
Catherine Thomas
"Great products and good daily discounts. Would like free samples sent with orders."
Salua
"So far unbeatable prices in the market. I often buy beauty product and their offers beat everyone else. Also, it's super easy to navigate the website and they offer free delivery. Deliveries always arrives earlier than expected, overall very happy with them."
"Can't get my refund for a month now I have paced and payed my order in November. One part of the order was cancelled by lookfantastic later due to supply shortage. They have promised to refund in 3-5 days, but I am waiting and asking for my money for about a month now. They now say that it was supposed to be a payment on despatch and I apparently am not getting my money back. So the conversation goes as follows: I say please refund what I have paid for sth that you have cancelled; they say it is payment on despatch, so you are not getting any. I feel not heard, not respected and have just unfortunately lost my temper and resolved to swearing in the chat (apologies). I would still like to receive a refund though. this is the answer i keep on receiving Unfortunately it appears that the order was cancelled due to the item being out of stock. Therefore as the order was never dispatched and so as suggested in our previous message no payment will have been taken as payment is received upon dispatch. I HAVE PAID AND THE ORDER WAS CANCELLED THREE WEEKS AFTER MY PAYMENT WAS PLACED. I HAVE PROVIDED THE SCREENSHOTS FROM MY BANK TRANSACTION AND SCREENSHOTS FROM LF CONFIRMING RECEIVED PAYMENT."
"I have ordered an Elemis body oil . It took over 1 month and I still have not received the product, after calling the call center twice. The second time had to deal with a very unpolite agent saying that I dhould go and pick up the product from the customs ! I have cancellex the order and am still expecting the refund!"
"Ordered a luxurious skincare set of 3, one product was defect (pump serum does not work). Have sent 4 messages to customer service team since I received this package, 3 weeks ago and they are not willing to agree on a return and full refund. Will not buy again from this website! Extremely poor customer service."
"purchased liquid soap and the package arrived all damaged and poorly packaged and everything had spilled all over the box. Reached out to them and after days of back and forth they offered a 10% discount. Recommend NEVER purchasing from them. Very bad reputation and terrible customer service."
Mikkel Pedersen
Verified Reviewer
"Extremely poor experience and suspect they deliberately trick people to their site with great offers they cannot deliver. Ups...our supplier can not deliver :-( Their logistics and deliver is also very poor in those few cases you actually get the product. No willingness or flexibility to help out getting a similar order to the same price when they (AFTER A MONTH!!) inform me they cannot deliver. I bought products during Black Friday and as a minimum I asked to get the same price with my re-order. Denied by Eva in Nordic Customer Service.I will cancel my profile with them and suggest you look to some of the other similar websites like Escentuals.com, which I have had good experiences with."
"Ordered perfume for Christmas presents and they arrived unboxed. Items looked fake and were completely worthless as I could not give them as gifts. The smell of the perfume of one of the opened boxes is very poor and did not last long on my skin leading to the confirmation that the item is fake. Do not purchase from this company, pay that little bit extra and use someone trustworthy"
"Accidentally ordered wrong item. Immediately asked to cancel & was told it had been done. A few days later was emailed to say item had been dispatched & money taken from my account. Messaged customer service to explain situation and complain. Basically just told to return the item for a refund, and their returns label is not tracked or timed delivery. No attempt at small gesture of goodwill or any particular desire to retain my business which I think is appalling customer service. Didn’t want much, would’ve been happy with a 48hr tracked delivery label or gift voucher for cost of tracked return."
Jo-Anne Pollard
"The range of products is outstanding and constantly being added to. Website is so very easy to use. I signed up for the lookfantastic box - best thing I ever did! I can't wait to receive my beauty box every month - never yet been disappointed with any sample product received and I have actually ended up changing from my usual brand on some products after trialing. The box is lush, added bonus of a free magazine and amazing products each month - fabulous!"
"Canceled the order 10 min after and been told parcel dispatched next day, while order statue was 'Processing'. They kept saying order was ‘Prepared to dispatch’ and ask me to return it after, while actual dispatch date was 16 DAYs AFTER!!! Then, I contacted them saying I will not be able to receive it any more as they dispatched it too late. Then they tell me the mail office will return to the warehouse, BUT! if there is anything happened (such as Christmas) to the parcel, it is all my responsibility !!! Dont know if I can get my money back eventually"
Lookfantastic is rated 2.57 based on 61 reviews