Lookfantastic Reviews

Health & Beauty
Perfumes
Make-Up
Hair&body

Tell us how Lookfantastic made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I have been trying to contact Lookfantastic by email, what a nightmare, why can't you contact their customer services direct? After watching a tv programme about counterfeit on line beauty goods that have caused serious allergies and possibly life threatening ,I wanted lookfantastic to confirm their goods were 100% genuine, I ordered a Molton Brown gift for a friend, now I am not so sure as I have had no answer from them, where exactly are my emails are going to! I feel now I do not want to send this gift to my friend, I am so worried that it's not the genuine item! Why can't their customer services answer me, if they really exist at all. Because of their lack of cooperation in this matter, I would not be using them again, I think that I possibly know the answer."
Are you Lookfantastic? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Lookfantastic receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Please do not use this company , I have had an absolute nightmare experience with a parcel that has failed to arrive. Customer services are so unhelpful, I have found the entire experience so frustrating. Use a reputable company."
"I placed an order beginning of October 2018, its now mid December. Contacted them 4 times . They replied with a no reply email, that they were investigating. 6 weeks later and still no result. Still haven't received my goods or any satisfaction. Dont use this company. Prices look great but when you dont receive what you've paid for, very expensive."
"Worst experience.i order it for the first time from this website. Its been a month still i havent recieves my parcel. No replies No satisfying replies from that site Very bad. Please dont order anything from this site."
"Subscribe to monthly box BUT they run out. Don't bother to email me that they won't be fulfilling my subscription. Call them an customer service couldn't give a ****. Asked to speak to a manager told you can't. Can't believe it. I cancelled."
"Placed order on black Friday. Due to busy time They have failed to deliver it. I contacted customer service to ask if they can change address as I am moving house and won't be able to receive the order once they finally dispatch it. They refused. So then I tried to cancel the order online and was unable to! Surely it's my right to cancel the order which has not been dispatched yet! Very disappointing. Will never ever use this site again. Prefer John Lewis when They have their match price offers and are always reliable!"
"Have ordered a couple of times and haven't had any issues. Ordered in November after Black Friday and clearly they can't cope with orders received.. Don't expect to receive your order within the timescale promised on their website. If LF take note of the reviews I would suggest they it make clear on their website that deliveries within their busy times (Christmas, Black Friday, etc) can vary. Also, tried to cancel the items on the wesbite and it wouldn't let me, which is very frustrating. Judging by other reviews there's no point contacting customer services either. I've certainly lost faith in this company now."
"Do not use this company. They fail to deliver and even when you ring up the cannot give you a delivery date. The worst online beauty retailer I have ever ordered from"
"Placed order.items sold out.i cancelled my order.they confirmed my cancellation.3 days later they stole from my account and I have no product. SCAM COMPANY. DO NOT USE"
"Yet Again Look Fantastic Fail to deliver ... 3 yrs in a Row.!! I put the first experience as a one off.... 2nd time more drivel about can't get couriers to deliver as its after black friday .... RUBBISH... other companies manage without fail. I vowed I'd not use them again. However as I'm buying a birthday gift for a friend I needed to get these products, so thought I'd give a last ditch attempt for Look Fantastic to prove themselves as a reputable company and deliver on their promise.... FAILED AGAIN. Products in stock usually dispatched within 24hrs delivery within 3 days..... FALSE INFORMATION! 3 days later still not dispatched no idea when it will be.... no idea when it'll arrive, is the response from customer service... AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS ..... Especially if you're ordering a gift for someone.... YOU WILL BE LET DOWN ..... GUARANTEED! One of the worst online companies I've ever had the displeasure dealing with .... my account will be closed, as I'd rather spend my money elsewhere."
"Do not use, ordered an item and the order was cancelled after a week due to 'wrong pricing. Very upsetting"
"Missing orders and absolutely no assistance from customer service. A robot must be on the other end of the line. Terrible, avoid this scam company at all costs!"
"Easy website to find your favourites and EXCELLENT delivery service if you order before 11pm as I did, it came the next day as promised. I would recommend LOOKFANTASTIC"
"The price of Kerastase products are fantastic"
"The customer service from lookfantastic is either scripted or a robot. They do not do refunds. They do not send items on time or even in the same delivery."
"Love Shopping with this Company Great Items and even Better Prices"
"Look fantastic is actually cheating customers. Indian people pls pls don’t buy anything from their website . They would initially give you attractive offers on valued products such as kerastase and purology which would definitely draw your attention. They use Indian domain look fantastic.co.in with Indian flag too,so your mindset is wow they are in India now. Later when u buy products with ₹500 shipping charge which is still ok as websites like body shop also charge the same, so u continue with your payment and u feel happy as u have got tremendous discount on the valued products. Later the next morning , u shall receive message from their courier partner to submit govt I’d proof which nowhere is mentioned on their website and the message states that you will receive your products only if u submit KYC (any govt.id proof)with us .so basically u are stucked and first thing would come in your mind to contact them and to your surprise they don’t have any customer care contact number or live chat option is also disabled .so there is one window where u can write the message and they reply at their convenience to u.By this time u don’t leave with any option as u have already paid and hence u submit your I’d proof with courier company . And then u would also come with one more surprise by their courier company to pay you custom charges and you are cheated and the web reply through their website are just apologies and u are in helpless stage. Please please don’t order anything from the website and they are cheating and misguiding big time"
"US purchasing buyers beware ....What a nightmare dealing with customer service in regards to returning a blow dryer that they initially said in a chat message it was a US outlet . It states nothing of the voltage on the site . Finally they refunded my dryer price but then another nightmare to get them to refund the $63.85 to return it !! First they said yes, then no , then yes on that amount ...it is taking weeks and still I’m going back and forth and have not been credited the full amount ! US buyers beware !"
"I will never be buying a product from here again. The Estée Lauder foundation I bought was in a completely different bottle to the one it is usually in (when bought from Estée Lauder counters) and the foundation itself had definitely been watered down. When I spoke to the team at LookFantastic about this, they just said they were unable to look into this for me. Shocking service and I would definitely avoid buying any Estée Lauder foundation or any other product from them."
Lookfantastic is rated 2.26 based on 95 reviews