Lookagain Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Lookagain

How would you rate Lookagain?

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Barbara
because they offered me 20% off

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lookagain in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Barbara
"because they offered me 20% off"
Stephen Brown
Verified Reviewer
"I bought an airfryer from this company it was a present for some one they took my money with no problem then they gave me a delivery slots week later, I waited in on the day of delivery butmy parcel did not arrive then when I contacted customer services they told me that they were investigating where my parcel had gone and that they would contact me when they find it. IT is a week after the delivery date and yet I still do not have my parcel but they still have my money. I would recommend that you do NOT buy from this company they tell lies also every email that they have sent to me is from a different name I just think that they are taking the ???? And they have stolen my money so I have no goods and no money stay away from this company"
M
"Really rapid delivery, slightly questionable sizing. Bought 2 identical bikinis that fitted very differently"
Leanne Manning
"excellent choice and easy website"
Miss Joan Burnett
"quick service and easy to use"
Sian Edwards
"Oh dear... from impolite phone people... well the men anyway, through incorrect information about delivery, to getting the wrong foot ware and undersized dresses, the lot went back.. and now I have to wait 10 days to get my money returned... I needed thiwse items for a quick holiday... I gave this 2, because the complaints person did what she said she would, even if it didn't resolve the issue, I won't use them again??"
"ordered multiple items for choice returns were easy to sort on their website with pick up day of my choice ... brilliant !!"
Lookagain is rated 3.57 based on 7 reviews