Look after My Bills Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Look after My Bills

Tell us how Look after My Bills made you happy

"I made an enquiry about getting cheaper energy to this company and without any notice, they switched my energy supply! They had no up to date meter readings, so therefore could not possibly have ensured I was on the best tariff. I immediately questioned this by email and they responded, giving me the option to cancel the transfer, which I did. But they didn't cancel the transfer. And they are also no longer responding to emails. The response you get is obviously an automated email from someone supposedly called 'Lily'. Shes either very busy, I am the luckiest person in the world (but I'm not) or this is a completely fraudulent name. To add insult to injury, a few weeks after I was switched (they still haven't switched me back), Spark Energy (the company they switched me to) hiked their prices up. Funny old thing that don't you think? I have also contacted Spark about this. They asked me to provide proof that I had cancelled the switch. I DID, by showing them the email from lookaftermybills. In a very long winded way, they kind of said there was nothing they could do. They have now taken a sum of money from my account, but they won't be taking any more, because I've cancelled the direct debit. Requests to Look After My Bills for them to call me has fallen on deaf ears. So - I'm now taking a different tack - which is to let as many people out there as possible, not to touch these people with a bargepole. There are other companies out there doing the same thing. DON'T get caught out by these people."
Are you Look after My Bills? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Look after My Bills is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews