Look after My Bills Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Look after My Bills

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Look after My Bills?

Tell us how Look after My Bills made you happy

Live Chat
"Big mistake. It only takes a couple of minutes to switch yourself and then you don't end up stuck with AVRO energy who increased my monthly energy payments by 40% and were not interested whotsoever in reducing them. Paid the £60 exit fees and I am now with British Gas and paying roughly what I paid last year and not stocking up AVRO's bank account with overpayments. My advice is switch yourself. Two minutes and you know what you are getting"
Are you Look after My Bills? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I signed up with them a couple of months ago and realised the information on my current tariff with my supplier was incorrect. I contacted their support team several times with the correct information and have been constantly ignored. I suspect the reason they want this information vague or blank is so that when they swap you it looks like a better saving than what it really is. I have tried to cancel my subscription but as you do not have an account with them the only way you can cancel is by email which they have been ignoring. No doubt they will try and switch my energy this month when my current tariff expires which will cause me even more grief having to cancel it all. DO NOT USE"
"I made an enquiry about getting cheaper energy to this company and without any notice, they switched my energy supply! They had no up to date meter readings, so therefore could not possibly have ensured I was on the best tariff. I immediately questioned this by email and they responded, giving me the option to cancel the transfer, which I did. But they didn't cancel the transfer. And they are also no longer responding to emails. The response you get is obviously an automated email from someone supposedly called 'Lily'. Shes either very busy, I am the luckiest person in the world (but I'm not) or this is a completely fraudulent name. To add insult to injury, a few weeks after I was switched (they still haven't switched me back), Spark Energy (the company they switched me to) hiked their prices up. Funny old thing that don't you think? I have also contacted Spark about this. They asked me to provide proof that I had cancelled the switch. I DID, by showing them the email from lookaftermybills. In a very long winded way, they kind of said there was nothing they could do. They have now taken a sum of money from my account, but they won't be taking any more, because I've cancelled the direct debit. Requests to Look After My Bills for them to call me has fallen on deaf ears. So - I'm now taking a different tack - which is to let as many people out there as possible, not to touch these people with a bargepole. There are other companies out there doing the same thing. DON'T get caught out by these people."
Look after My Bills is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews