Look after My Bills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Look after My Bills

Tell us how Look after My Bills made you happy
since I switched to u I have not been able to log into my account which is very annoying as I like to keep track of what I’m using and update meter readings
Hi Michelle,

I hope you are well.

At Look After My Bills, we look after all our accounts internally and do not provide login facilities for this reason. However, we are currently working on introducing a login area for our customers and will be implementing this in the near future.

In the meantime, if you need to update us regarding your energy usage, supplier, address or for any other reason, please send us an email or get in touch by calling 02039501166 and we will update your account.

Melod
Look After My Bills team
My first year anniversary with "Look after My Bills" and a trouble free one with great customer support, saved me money last year saving me more this year plus a generous credit refund on its way. You can't beat that. Thank you "look after my Bills" please keep up the excellent work.
So easy to use - helpful staff, saved me money!
Switched onto a new deal that doubled our bill. Our new supplier told them Look After My Bills told them we used a completely unrealistic about of energy per month. We used to pay 60 a month with British Gas for our Electricity. Now we pay upwards of £125. I would not recommend.
Everyone is happy with their current switch... wait 1 year. After letting LAMB look after my energy bills, my last year's bill trebled. Have fun at this point spending hours on the phone to suppliers, LAMB and Ofgem getting nowhere. LAMB = Big Mistake
All the claims you made were realised and some , i hope to use your service again in the next 2 weeks.
I have never been so confused by something so simple. This company have moved my gas to a new provider and moved my neighbour's electricity over, rather than mine. Replies from support take 2-3 days and have basically said ' we cannot help you we have made the switch' Absolutely shocking service and still no one has called me to apologise or help sort this mess out!!
so far everything has gone as promised. no hassles, and switch completed. Look After My Bills did everything. Norman Roberts
Just such an easy service to use. You don't have to remember when something is due - all the hard work is done. I was concerned that I might have to do more contacting companies but it was all done. Very pleased that I use them.
Very quick comparison and then transfered flawlessly.
I cannot tell you how happy I am that Look after My Bills has put me on to Green Network Energy, without any effort on my part. I have just compared my 2019 9 months' payments to them [£354], which is less than half of what I paid my previous supplier Good Energy for the same time span [£772.37]. How glad am I that you switched me!
I love LAMB!!!! The customer service is fab, if you ever phone someone (a human) always picks up and is friendly and helpful. They always find me the cheapest deal and I do not have to do anything. Whenever my contract comes to an end I know they are looking to find me a new deal, and if there isn’t one better they keep me on the one I’m on, so I know it’s a good’un! They then email me monthly to keep me in the loop with what is going on. It is such a fab service, totally easy and I don’t feel ripped off! Would totally recommend. Really, really good idea.
You got me a better deal again and I didn’t have to lift a finger I find your service too be absolutely brilliant 👍👍👍👍
It was really so easy to use 'Look After My Bills'. I was so pleased to have heard about them. I'm looking forward to when they may be able to offer to cover even more areas of insurance. It takes a good part of my day to search for better deals and I don't have a lot of spare time. Thanks loads.
No hassle of switching my gas/electricity provider and found me a great deal and continue to save money with them.
I don’t have to do anything to save money on my bills as it’s all done for me brilliant x
It’s so easy to use, I’ve hardly had to do anything and only receive relevant emails that are clear. It costs nothing and takes much less time to research the best deals myself.
This is the easiest thing I have ever done. Just answer a few questions and hey presto cheaper bills for the next 10 years. Thank you to the whole team for making this so simple. i will definitely be spreading the word.
I’m now getting charged from NPower and my new supplier, I’ve cancelled my direct debit to NPower after they wanted another £112
I was expecting a very efficient service and that's exactly what I got. The process of switching to my new gas & electricity supplier was seamless and handled very professionally every step of the way by the team at 'Look After My Bills'. Plus I'm also saving over £500 a year versus my old supplier. What's not to like!
Look after My Bills is rated 4.79 based on 537 reviews