London First Aid Training Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend London First Aid Training

info@london-firstaid.com

Unit 26, Spaces Business Centre15-17 Ingate Place

How would you rate London First Aid Training?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Tom was a really great instructor, clearly knows his stuff and answers any additional questions you may have."
"Friendly and well informed instructor. Revised my knowledge and was consistent with my previous experience of these courses so I am confident the content was appropriate for me."
"The instructor (Tom) led the course very well. He gave excellent information and made the course interesting and informative. The practical, hands-on element is excellent, other courses rush you through this, but we were given plenty of time to practice and given good feedback to ensure we got it right. I was on the one-day course with colleagues- we have all done first aid courses in the past, but all four of us agreed that this was the best one, and that we had achieved a much higher level of confidence in administering first aid at the end of it."
"Cheerful teacher and informative course."
"The course was made up both veterans and new comers (like me), however the instructor was very patient and answered all my questions. The class was also very interactive as well as informative, which made the class more engaging."
"Tony was a fantastic tutor and his First Aid knowledge was out of this world! I feel happy and a lot more confident to be able to aid others when in need."
"A brilliant teacher and informative course, I walked away feeling more confident in my new-found knowledge and all that I had learnt. Our teacher managed to engage and inform both complete novices (myself) as well as those with medical training. The hours flew by and I'm delighted with all the practical skills I've learnt. I'm pleased this was the course I chose to attend."
"What a gift ! Recently I was involved in the London terror attack ... my fight or flight kicked in on the scene . Luckily my fight won and i first aided people with confidence . Even in shock I was able to assist . This could not have been possible without london first aid ... your method of teaching is fantastic , you make us repeat our methods over and over again . The correct way ! I am very grateful for your teachings. You helped me be strong on march 22nd and for that I am so grateful."
"The trainer kept the whole group engaged and was clear and easy to understand"
"Well organised & well delivered course."
"Heading 2 Char";
Verified Buyer
"The teaching was good: the course was presented lucidly and engagingly. The teacher was relaxed, but made sure we knew everything we needed to know."
London First Aid Training is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews