London Beard Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Beard Company
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read London Beard Company Reviews
Been using their products for a few years now with Orchard Haze beard oil my go too. Great to see the brand grow, my last order was my first online and super happy with the free 1st class delivery. Oils came well wrapped and super fast. I have no reason to go elsewhere!
Excellent service excellent products
Great company offering a fabulous product together with excellent service. Have been and will continue to be a repeat customer . Highly recommended
Great product that leaves my beard soft but not greasy. Smells beautiful and looks great on my shelf.
Great product, helpful communication and prompt delivery. Highly recommended company.
Thank you for your feedback Patrick, really pleased to hear you like the comb!
Super fast delivery!
Friendly, prompt and good service anytime I've ordered form you guys. High quality products.
Great customer service and fast shipment time
Great price. Great Products. Fast delivery. Highly recommended
Highly recommended, well described products and easy navigation through the website.
Long time customer and I've never had any complaints. Fast delivery, great products which come nicely packaged.
Amazing customer service. Very fast delivery. Thank you again.
Shipped very quickly during Covid. Kept me informed of the parcel progress.
The products are great, my partner loves them. Whenever I buy it as a gift i ask if they can be discrete with the return address, and they always oblige. Such great service every time.
Bought is a gift. It looks very classy and I know my partner will love it.
Fantastic service/product quality. Will continue to repurchase.
Fantastic service , arrived next day , beautiful finish on the product , I’m delighted . Little bit of class without to much expense . (SSH )
Moustache brush was Great quality and really good service.
I recently purchased some beard oil for my son for Christmas. I have previously bought beard oils and my son has always like them . The service from this company is always excellent. I highly recommend the London Beard Comany .
Good service and prompt delivery
I’ve bought this for my partner for Christmas so I can’t comment on how the beard oil feels but it smells amazing! Delivery was quick and it’s really nicely presented. I’m excited to gift this. Thank you.
London Beard Company is rated 4.80 based on 91 reviews