London Beard Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Beard Company
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read London Beard Company Reviews
Your acumen is businesslike, positive and firm.
Fantastic customer service, despite not liking one of their beard oil products, LBC offered to send me a different fragrance for free. Nice touch!
Can not fault the advice given. Smell on products is outstanding and will definitely by getting more
Nicely packaged and delivered as promised.
Arrived promptly, and very good quality goods. I have already recommended them to my friends.
Fantastic gift for my partner who was over the moon with the Kent beard comb. Really fast delivery even in the current circumstances. Thank you!
My order still hasn’t been delivered.
Although delay in posting out due to the current situation, communication and updated regularly. Always great product ranges and unlike most others long lasting.
Great products and delivered quickly. Highly recommend the beard balm.
Best beard oil and wax iv ever purchased
Love the products, would definitely recommend them.
Very impressed with product and the speed of the delivery. Will definitely buy more.
The wife had forgot to tell me that my Kent comb had arrived discovered it in the hallway to day and absolutely loving it. Regards W Keeling
Excellent service and very high quality products my son was very pleased.
My favourite products for taking care of my beard!
Really quick service. The beard oil smells great, my wife so much prefers this than my previous oil!
Alhamdulillah quick delivery. Great packaging. Bought it as a gift for someone hasn't used it yet. Thanks again!
Fantastic so far, first time using your products.
The service was great but I was very disappointed with the quality of the product .. nearly £8 for simply a plastic comb .. far too expensive
Fantastic service. Ordered very late for Christmas delivery, my order was fulfilled and arrived the next day, thank you London Beard Company. Very good communication, thoroughly reccomend.
London Beard Company is rated 4.80 based on 91 reviews