London Beard Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Beard Company
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read London Beard Company Reviews
Fantastic service , arrived next day , beautiful finish on the product , I’m delighted . Little bit of class without to much expense . (SSH )
Moustache brush was Great quality and really good service.
I recently purchased some beard oil for my son for Christmas. I have previously bought beard oils and my son has always like them . The service from this company is always excellent. I highly recommend the London Beard Comany .
Good service and prompt delivery
I’ve bought this for my partner for Christmas so I can’t comment on how the beard oil feels but it smells amazing! Delivery was quick and it’s really nicely presented. I’m excited to gift this. Thank you.
My son and brother had been looking for a traditional beard comb for some time..they are thrilled with the quality and the natty way the comb folds back in itself. Although one beard is ancient and grey and the other younger and more vibrant both relatives are equally pleased. Prompt and efficient processing and delivery.
The package came on time looks lovely, as it is a christmas gift I cant say much more, thank you; Helen Collins
Great flip comb
Cracking service
Very efficient company re orders and delivery. I will definitely use them again.
Quick dispatch and website was very easy to navigate.
Been ordering from here for a couple of years now and the products have always been fantastic!
Lovely items!💙 - gift for my husband and he loved it. Purchased the Beard care package set a while back, but hubby lost the comb and could NOT live without it! So I purchased another comb and he loved it as much as he loved the first one. Would definitely purchase from here again.
I have not received it yet can you tell me if it has been sent out
Top service, great product!
Brilliant Beard company! Used the "chat" to help with my decision of a gift for my son. As I'm his Mum I didn't have much idea about moustache care. Super helpful. Gift was very well received and used once so far. Attractive fragrance to the product and the foldaway comb looked stylish. Hoping to be able to buy scissors if they are available at later date as unfortunately they were out of stock. Great service, super prompt delivery and classy packaging Have already recommended to a friend with facial hair! Many thanks...I think it was one of the favourite birthday gifts!
Good product.smells good and delivered on time.no problems at all.woukd buy again
Great product fantastic quality and service!
Great quality products!
Very happy arrived quickly, items for my son but he was pleased Great service and would recommend!
London Beard Company is rated 4.80 based on 91 reviews