London Beard Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Beard Company
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read London Beard Company Reviews
Been using their products for a few years now with Orchard Haze beard oil my go too. Great to see the brand grow, my last order was my first online and super happy with the free 1st class delivery. Oils came well wrapped and super fast. I have no reason to go elsewhere!
The products were bought for my son who liked the beard products he had used previously. The order was received promptly and I will certainly order again.
Excellent products. Beard oil & wax are quality as are their accessories. Would highly recommend.
Got it for my hubby he had a scanty beard but now he’s part of the beard gang. Highly recommended one of the product that actually works
Fast shipping and great communication
First discovered Eastern Spice at their stall in Spitalfields in 2015/2016. Have tried other brands and scents since but always return to this oil. Would love to see it as a beard balm in the future. Thanks for the smells.
One of the best Always go out of their way to accommodate
I've tried several different brands and London Beard Company is the best. Great scent that isn't overpowering and the oil itself keeps my beard soft all day unlike some other brands that dry out quickly. Highly recommend. Eastern Spice is my all time favorite.
I recently purchased the gift set box with the folding Beard comb , mirror and velvet beard oil . I was very impressed with both the customer service I received and the products . The beard oil is the best I’ve used to date , feel very smooth and luxurious on my beard and the folding comb is a nice touch too . This box would make a lovely gift and if you simply feel like treating yourself then you won’t go wrong with this set . I will most definitely be back for more beard product shortly .
Loving the solid cologne just received. Great packaging that's easy to carry around. The scent is subtle but pleasing. Only issue is that it doesn't seem to last very long, on me at least. That said, it's easy to reapply!
After a hellish year of depression I finally managed to get a job and can now afford to look after the most important thing in my life.......my beard!! I bought the citrus beard oil and a comb and couldn’t be happier. Keep up the great work guys!! #StayBearded
Top service, great product, thanks
Easy to order, decent site and quick delivery!
Got myself a pocket beard comb and it works perfectly! It is very smooth on y skin and beard.
Great customer service with a fantastic product. Inopted for the citrus beard oil and it is quite refreshing.
My first order and I'm impressed, excellent quality products and service, will definitely be ordering again.👏👏👏👏👏
Lovely customer service on instagram, really approachable and amazing product !
A brilliant company with a fantastic service and amazing products.
I honestly have had no issues with ordering and delivery with London Beard Company. My only critique would be that a few of their best products go out of stock quite quickly so it's hard to catch it when available. Other than that, brilliant products
London Beard Company has amazing product and prompt service, 2 qualities you are always looking for in a good company. Also since I am from US, the shipment time was very quick so all in all very good experience.
Great company, the UK’s answer to Beardbrand.
London Beard Company is rated 4.96 based on 26 reviews