London Beard Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Beard Company
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read London Beard Company Reviews
Been using their products for a few years now with Orchard Haze beard oil my go too. Great to see the brand grow, my last order was my first online and super happy with the free 1st class delivery. Oils came well wrapped and super fast. I have no reason to go elsewhere!
Very good service fast delivery. Can't comment on the beard oil as it's a father's day present .
Excellent product and quick delivery.
Excellent service excellent products
Great company offering a fabulous product together with excellent service. Have been and will continue to be a repeat customer . Highly recommended
Great product that leaves my beard soft but not greasy. Smells beautiful and looks great on my shelf.
Great product, helpful communication and prompt delivery. Highly recommended company.
Thank you for your feedback Patrick, really pleased to hear you like the comb!
very fast delivery and good quality :)
quick delivery; would have been good to have it in a small plain recyle giftbox
Excellent products which I will probably buy again. Only criticism is there was little order update info until I chased..... But possibly this is due to covid issues. Would reccommend 👍
Solid cologne smells lovely.
Super fast delivery!
Friendly, prompt and good service anytime I've ordered form you guys. High quality products.
Great customer service and fast shipment time
Very good products and quick delivery. Have purchased several times. Would be 5 stars, but they’ve switched to non-recyclable polystyrene chips in the packaging. Previously it was compostable wood shavings which was much better.
Thank you for feedback Alex. You'll be pleased to know that the loose packing chips are biodegradable :-)
Great price. Great Products. Fast delivery. Highly recommended
Highly recommended, well described products and easy navigation through the website.
Long time customer and I've never had any complaints. Fast delivery, great products which come nicely packaged.
Amazing customer service. Very fast delivery. Thank you again.
Shipped very quickly during Covid. Kept me informed of the parcel progress.
The products are great, my partner loves them. Whenever I buy it as a gift i ask if they can be discrete with the return address, and they always oblige. Such great service every time.
London Beard Company is rated 4.81 based on 93 reviews