London Beard Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Beard Company
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read London Beard Company Reviews
Been using their products for a few years now with Orchard Haze beard oil my go too. Great to see the brand grow, my last order was my first online and super happy with the free 1st class delivery. Oils came well wrapped and super fast. I have no reason to go elsewhere!
Quick dispatch and website was very easy to navigate.
Been ordering from here for a couple of years now and the products have always been fantastic!
Lovely items!💙 - gift for my husband and he loved it. Purchased the Beard care package set a while back, but hubby lost the comb and could NOT live without it! So I purchased another comb and he loved it as much as he loved the first one.

Would definitely purchase from here again.
I have not received it yet can you tell me if it has been sent out
Top service, great product!
Brilliant Beard company! Used the "chat" to help with my decision of a gift for my son. As I'm his Mum I didn't have much idea about moustache care. Super helpful. Gift was very well received and used once so far. Attractive fragrance to the product and the foldaway comb looked stylish. Hoping to be able to buy scissors if they are available at later date as unfortunately they were out of stock. Great service, super prompt delivery and classy packaging Have already recommended to a friend with facial hair! Many thanks...I think it was one of the favourite birthday gifts!
Good product.smells good and delivered on time.no problems at all.woukd buy again
Great product fantastic quality and service!
Great quality products!
Very happy arrived quickly, items for my son but he was pleased Great service and would recommend!
Your acumen is businesslike, positive and firm.
Fantastic customer service, despite not liking one of their beard oil products, LBC offered to send me a different fragrance for free. Nice touch!
Can not fault the advice given. Smell on products is outstanding and will definitely by getting more
Nicely packaged and delivered as promised.
Arrived promptly, and very good quality goods. I have already recommended them to my friends.
Fantastic gift for my partner who was over the moon with the Kent beard comb. Really fast delivery even in the current circumstances. Thank you!
It was the perfect gift for my son-in-law. He really loved it and appreciated as a gift.
My order still hasn’t been delivered.
Although delay in posting out due to the current situation, communication and updated regularly. Always great product ranges and unlike most others long lasting.
Great products and delivered quickly. Highly recommend the beard balm.
London Beard Company is rated 4.79 based on 62 reviews