London Beard Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Beard Company
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read London Beard Company Reviews
Been using their products for a few years now with Orchard Haze beard oil my go too. Great to see the brand grow, my last order was my first online and super happy with the free 1st class delivery. Oils came well wrapped and super fast. I have no reason to go elsewhere!
Great price. Great Products. Fast delivery. Highly recommended
Posted 23 minutes ago
Highly recommended, well described products and easy navigation through the website.
Long time customer and I've never had any complaints. Fast delivery, great products which come nicely packaged.
Amazing customer service. Very fast delivery. Thank you again.
Shipped very quickly during Covid. Kept me informed of the parcel progress.
The products are great, my partner loves them. Whenever I buy it as a gift i ask if they can be discrete with the return address, and they always oblige. Such great service every time.
Bought is a gift. It looks very classy and I know my partner will love it.
Fantastic service/product quality. Will continue to repurchase.
Fantastic service , arrived next day , beautiful finish on the product , I’m delighted . Little bit of class without to much expense . (SSH )
Moustache brush was Great quality and really good service.
I recently purchased some beard oil for my son for Christmas.
I have previously bought beard oils and my son has always like them .
The service from this company is always excellent. I highly recommend the London Beard Comany .
Good service and prompt delivery
I’ve bought this for my partner for Christmas so I can’t comment on how the beard oil feels but it smells amazing! Delivery was quick and it’s really nicely presented. I’m excited to gift this. Thank you.
My son and brother had been looking for a traditional beard comb for some time..they are thrilled with the quality and the natty way the comb folds back in itself. Although one beard is ancient and grey and the other younger and more vibrant both relatives are equally pleased. Prompt and efficient processing and delivery.
The package came on time looks lovely, as it is a christmas gift I cant say much more, thank you; Helen Collins
Great flip comb
Cracking service
Very efficient company re orders and delivery. I will definitely use them again.
Quick dispatch and website was very easy to navigate.
Been ordering from here for a couple of years now and the products have always been fantastic!
London Beard Company is rated 4.84 based on 79 reviews