London Beard Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Beard Company
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read London Beard Company Reviews
Been using their products for a few years now with Orchard Haze beard oil my go too. Great to see the brand grow, my last order was my first online and super happy with the free 1st class delivery. Oils came well wrapped and super fast. I have no reason to go elsewhere!
It was the perfect gift for my son-in-law. He really loved it and appreciated as a gift.
My order still hasn’t been delivered.
Although delay in posting out due to the current situation, communication and updated regularly. Always great product ranges and unlike most others long lasting.
Great products and delivered quickly. Highly recommend the beard balm.
Best beard oil and wax iv ever purchased
Love the products, would definitely recommend them.
Very impressed with product and the speed of the delivery. Will definitely buy more.
The wife had forgot to tell me that my Kent comb had arrived discovered it in the hallway to day and absolutely loving it.

Regards
W Keeling
Excellent service and very high quality products my son was very pleased.
My favourite products for taking care of my beard!
Really quick service. The beard oil smells great, my wife so much prefers this than my previous oil!
Alhamdulillah quick delivery. Great packaging. Bought it as a gift for someone hasn't used it yet.

Thanks again!
Fantastic so far, first time using your products.
The service was great but I was very disappointed with the quality of the product .. nearly £8 for simply a plastic comb .. far too expensive
Fantastic service. Ordered very late for Christmas delivery, my order was fulfilled and arrived the next day, thank you London Beard Company. Very good communication, thoroughly reccomend.
Very easy process to order and get my delivery. These are high quality products without the overbearing Hipster edge of other companies. Used them for a number of years for oils and Kent Products and will continue to do so
Delivery was a bit slow , had to e,mail , had no reply , but it did arrive ok , so very pleased with my purchase , bought before and will buy again , so all is good :)
Top quality products - especially Velvet Wood and Citrus Blend oils. I really notice the difference in my beard if I leave home without using them. Silky soft beard-age plus they smell awesome. Most deliveries are quick and come with a hand written thank you which is a great touch. Top marks from me
Amazing all the way through. The products are of the highest quality and smell really nice. Bery neatly packed and protected. The customer service is second to one, always got a reply within a day and they did their utmost to help out. I'm very happy with this buy, I will stick to London beard company for my beard products in the future. I will recommend them to all my brothers in faith.
Salam and best regards,
from a Syrian brother in Sweden.
I have bought products from London a beard Company before as gifts and they have always been well received. Shipping is very efficient, normally received within a few days of order. Will definitely order again.
London Beard Company is rated 4.83 based on 46 reviews