Logicalskincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logicalskincare

Tell us how Logicalskincare made you happy
Great service and product
All the products I ordered were delivered correctly and promptly
I’ve only used logicalskincare once but I’m very happy with the service and value for money.
Great prices, fast shipping, Recommend to all.
Excellent prices excellent service
Product delivered super quickly. Very impressed
Dermalogica is obviously an amazing brand with incredible products. I've purchased them from many different vendors over the years but Logicalskincare is undoubtedly the most reliable. Won't disappoint.
Excellent Service from start to finish
I get really good service from Logicalskincare with fast efficient delivery and regular offers and gifts.
Always great service and competitive prices.
Fast delivery!
Speedy service and good value. Very responsive when one item was missing in order.
Excellent service from order to delivery
Although there was a small problem with my order owing to a computer glitch, Logical Skincare immediately addressed the issue when I contacted them, and were very helpful and courteous. I would not hesitate to deal with them again.
Excellent communication and fast service.
I’ve been using Logical Skincare for a number of years now as they are so good. The service is always excellent and the products are at great prices. I love choosing samples of new products and the regular deals are always great value.
I adore Dermologica: I am often complimented on my skin's condition. I have been using Dermologica its seems like forever and shall long continue to. I am mid 50s and my skin improves with age unbelievably. My Facialist said the loveliest thing to me being 25 years younger than I: that she would trade her skin for mine! I also adore Logicalskincare: wonderful value service & gifts etc etc :)
Very quick postage. Highly recommend.
All round excellent service with prompt delivery!
Good website for online ordering. Prompt service. Informative.
Logicalskincare is rated 4.88 based on 1,268 reviews