Logicalskincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logicalskincare

Tell us how Logicalskincare made you happy
Great service, prompt and efficient. Thank you 😊
Don't know what I would do without you!!!
Orders always correct and despatched promptly. Prices are competitive and the free samples are an added bonus.
Excellent service as always, thank you!
Great that you can pick your own free samples, as it is good to try before you make a purchase. Always quick delivery.
Brilliant delivery and great product.
Love Dermalogica, very impressed with delivery within 4 hrs of making order
Very efficient with an easy website to order from and product arrived within a few days
Thank you very much brilliant service and extra care was taken to ensure it arrived undamaged, protecting the product inside the box.
This review may change, however, I ordered the product 1 week ago, based on 3-5 days shipping and my order is still showing as 'order being prepared'...
Hello Gemma,
We called you on the day you placed your order to let you know that we would have to order your product but that the company was closed until today, 4th January. For that reason, in our voicemail, we offered to cancel your order and refund the cost to you as it was going to take a while to get your order to you. We didn't get a response and so intended to order your product today. However, we are still happy to cancel your order if this is how you wish to proceed and look forward to you contacting us as soon as possible.
Logicalskincare team
Excellent service. Joan was very helpful and professional.
Great price and quick delivery
Excellent Service
Excellent service, as usual
I wouldn’t buy my dermalogica products anywhere else professional helpful staff delivery always on time
Easy site to navigate, good range of products at reasonable prices. Good delivery time too.
Quick delivery and great prices. I always use for my Dermalogica products .
Prompt efficient service. All goods arrived in good order with lots of free samples
Great service as always.
Great service. Quick delivery. Sorted out a delivery query for me immediately. Great personal service.
Logicalskincare is rated 4.88 based on 1,338 reviews