Logicalskincare Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Logicalskincare

How would you rate Logicalskincare?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I always know that my order will arrive within a couple of days. Also kept informed of delivery status. Great service and price."
"Great service"
"I haven't received the item yet."
We're sorry you haven't received your product. As you know, we have followed this up with our carrier and we are keeping in touch with you about this and will follow up if the product isn't delivered.
Thank you for your patience.
"Excellent service very prompt."
"I'm very happy to have found Logicalskincare for all my Dermalogica products. As well as very competitive prices, the website is clear and easy for ordering these wonderful products"
"They responded to my query, although the product was out of stock they reordered timeously as they said and depatched it to me as indicated. Great product, great service. What more can you ask for!"
"Products are absolutely brilliant and have noticed immediate results. Delivery was on time and products packaged well. Will definitely use Logical skincare again."
"Arrived promptly and great value."
"Great prices and fantastic service."
"Really like the Age Smart Super Rich Repair. Discovered it some years ago and eventually discovered the Logicalskincare web site where I now purchase it at an excellent price even compared to other online sites. I am an older quite mature woman and I have persistent rhinitis so have to be very careful with face creams and other facial products. Use the cream once or twice per day. Have now discovered the tinted moisture and also like the hand and nail cream"
"Fast delivery and great products. Will continue to use."
"Great prices, fast delivery and consistently excellent customer service."
"Very competitive prices & quick delivery."
"Always great prices and prompt delivery"
"Always efficient fast delivery. Great free samples"
"Excellent service, speedy delivery and pricing that’s not breaking the bank. I’ll definitely be buying more from them. Thank you so much."
"Great price for the product, despatched quickly, plenty of comms and nice free samples! Would use again, thanks!"
"Great service and great products at very good prices. Will definitely use logical skincare again. Highly recommend them."
"Quick easy transition and fast delivery"
"I have been ordering from Logicalskincare for the past year, really pleased with the service and value for money. Service has been impeccable and I love the samples Highly recommend dermalogica I have attached a photo of my acne following a yearly of monthly dermalogica facials and daily dermalogica routine (after face mapping) xx"
Logicalskincare is rated 4.90 based on 251 reviews