Logicalskincare Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Logicalskincare

How would you rate Logicalskincare?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Consistently good service with excellent pricing, offers & samples. Delivery fast too, by far the best Dermalogica site."
"Correct & quick service"
"The range of products is great and you can get a lot of information on the website to help you choose. The service is brilliant - next day delivery! - and you also get free gifts and samples, and that's really nice too. Would highly recommend to anyone."
"No problems"
"Excellent service and products. Would not buy anywhere else."
"Excellent service and range of products!"
"Product came quickly and was a competitive price"
"Great value, speedy service"
"Quick service, landline helped as I had a problem paying online, and they picked up after 5 pm which was refreshing. V helpful."
"I love the low prices and the offers (like the Daily Microfoliant) are hard to believe!"
"Excellent product price and speedy delivery service šŸ˜€"
"Not only are the prices at Logicalskincare very competitive, but the service/delivery is superb."
"As a,ways prompt friendly service. Would recommend them every time."
"Great information on their website for the correct product for myself. Great delivery service always on time. Would recommended highly"
"good products and liked that I could get a sample to try other products"
"Have been using Logicalskincare for a few years now and would never consider buying anywhere else. The customer service is first class and the choice of samples along with speedy delivery is the best I have ever come across in any online experience."
"Great value and very prompt delivery. Really appreciated the free samples - nice touch."
"Good service. Product delivered quickly as requested. I would use again."
"Love the ultra calming serum it is the best product for my skin, really helps to calm my skin and prevent breakouts as I find my skin super sensitive! Logical skincare has the best prices and a great service my parcel always arrives on time and I know I’m getting the real thing! Thanks again!"
"Good service and prompt delivery."
Logicalskincare is rated 4.88 based on 496 reviews