Logicalskincare Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Logicalskincare

How would you rate Logicalskincare ?

"Quick service and reasonable price"
"Efficient service with orders and fast delivery; great free samples; good customer service."
"Quick delivery and good value for money. Will definitely use again"
"Excellent service"
"Easy to order at a good price and received exactly what I ordered in good time....thank you for the samples also"
"Great prices and quick delivery"
"I'm a 70 something woman with a tendency to dry skin. Stared using Super Rich Repair daily some years ago and love it. This web site is the best I have found for good service and prompt delivery."
"Quick delivery and straight forward purchase, happy with prices too."
"Excellent service every time. I would not purchase anywhere else as feel confident that my products will arrive within the timescales indicated. Very happy customer indeed. Weldone"
"Quick delivery"
"Item was delivered very quickly"
"Very speedy and efficient delivery plus some nice free samples for me to try."
"Excellent products . Fast delivery"
"Very prompt delivery and excellent products and samples."
"Excellent service every time and the products are amazing. The whole team are so helpful. Top quality products. I would highly recommend this website. If you have not tried it then log in now!"
"Always an excellent service. Happy to recommend."
"Yet again, another value purchase and chance to try a new product with free samples. Delivery was quick. Wouldn't buy from anywhere else as nobody can match Logicalskincare."
"Products arrived quickly. Great to be able to choose your own free samples. So you try before you buy."
"I e been using Dermalogica products for 20 years or so and was delighted to find this site. There is a full range to choose from at extremely competitive prices and a loyalty scheme as a bonus."
"The eyes cream seems that it was used so it wasn't completely full"
Hello Rosana,

You have ordered your dermalogica products from us several times so must know that we are a genuine and authorised retailer to return to us for your orders. If you are ever unhappy about any product you just need to contact us as we and dermalogica have a 100% money back guarantee. We would never tamper with a product in anyway at all.

Best regards.