Logicalskincare Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Logicalskincare

Tell us how Logicalskincare made you happy

"I am always very pleased with the prompt service"
"Really happy I found this web site online as I can now order my goods at a really competitive price. I am an older lady and love Dermalogica Super Rich Repair moisture cream. Used it for a few years now and happy with it. I have Persistent Rhenitis and have to be careful with what i use on my face or near my eyes. This is perfect for me. Good prices, easy order and fast delivery."
"Logicalskincare is excellent. The website is easy to follow. Prices are very competitive and you get free samples. Postage is free with a very quick delivery time."
"Excellent fast efficient service as always"
"Cannot comment on service as yet as I have not received my order. Received an email to say they were awaiting order from the suppliers. So in that respect good that I am informed of this."
"Excellent service and free gifts / offers. Will always use to purchase Dermalogica."
"Very good offers and love the samples sent. Promt delivery and when I’ve needed to contact customer services it’s always dealt with very well 😊"
"Using these guys for ages and yet to have an issue, thanks Logicalskincare!"
"Fantastic service.Speedy Delivery - I LOVE the weekend offers and the free samples. The best distributor for Dermalogica ever. Thanks guys. A****"
"Delivery is always quick, they always have stock of products and their offers are really good too."
"Excellent competitive prices. Product delivered quickly"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service, speedy and keeps me informed of my order."
"Great and fast delivery"
"I've been buying from Logicalskincare for some time now and the service is always excellent and the prices very competitive. I have recommended them to numerous friends who are also very impressed."
"Great service always, competitive prices and very helpful."
"Excellent price and service, also when you need advice the team are brilliant and very knowledgeable."
"Great service with very fast response & great prices. Love the special offers they have quite often. Highly recommended"
"Excellent retailer, great prices for all their skin care products and a fast delivery service...my go to supplier."
"The products and service at Logical Skincare are consistently of the highest standards. I wouldn't go anywhere else."
Logicalskincare is rated 4.90 based on 582 reviews