Logicalskincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logicalskincare

Tell us how Logicalskincare made you happy
The items I ordered came quickly and were packaged well. Very pleased and will order again from them.
Easy to navigate site and good discount on my favourite skincare Dermalogica. Fast, efficient service
Easy to use website . I had a query which I sent by email which was answered quickly and gave the information I needed. I had asked for something specific to be added to the delivery label and that was done. Products arrived promptly. Will definitely use again.
Fantastic service as always
Fast service , good prices and samples ! Always got good offers on as well.
Fast delivery and lovely complimentary gift.
Always the best value and the quickest service.
Easy website and ordering. Excellent service as always with quick delivery. Lovely products
Received active moisturizer and seal was broken on tube.
Hello Eileen, We have twice emailed you about your concerns but have had no reply from you. Perhaps our emails have gone into your spam box? We have asked you to return the product to us to allow Dermalogica to look at this issue and to arrange either a replacement or a refund. We would never ignore a customer's comments or messages so would ask that you take down this review as we have been trying to get in touch with you to help you in which ever way you would prefer. We will also send this to your email account in the hope that you get our email this time and would ask also that you check your spam mail. Best regards. Logicalskincare Team
My order filled exactly as requested. Arrived well packaged with a few days and I'm delighted with products. Excellent service as always
Very quick delivery and fantastic products! Will definitely order again!!
Great range of dermalogica products at competitive prices. Delivery is also very fast.
Always very reliable and prompt service
Logicalskincare is an excellent company, which I have recommended to friends and family. I buy dermalogica products from Logicalskincare as their prices are great value.
Products really good. Delivery excellent
Fast delivery. Great Service
Great website. Product range is great and prices are very reasonable. Service is excellent.
Brilliant range of Dermalogica products with excellent prices and super quick delivery. Can’t beat them!
Excellent products, price and delivery as usual.
Prompt delivery Trying out the products thank you .
Logicalskincare is rated 4.88 based on 1,508 reviews