Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd Reviews

Read Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd Reviews

info@logicalheatingplumbing.co.uk

4 Oak Grove Road

Tell us how Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd made you happy
Was able to get someone to come out next day, had good communication on scheduled time and the technician who attended was knowledgeable and helpful.
Experience and polite youngman
Receiving the quotes were very prompt.
Ended up with a leak after the kitchen tap replacement but the came around again and sorted it. I also had to ask them to redo the bath seal.
Great service at a great price
Excellent service. Responded quickly with visit quote and fix. Wouldnt hesitate in using them again....and the hot water for my shower is lovely!
I needed to have my boiler moved, some new pipework installed and a fault repaired, LHPS came next day to review what was required, they next day sent a quote for the work which I thought was very competitive, once the work was agreed to be carried out they organised start quickly and the work was completed similarly quickly. The guys who carried out the work were left alone in my home, they took great care to keep everything clean and tidy and I had no reservations in leaving them home alone. the work was carried out to a very high standard and I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend their services.
Very prompt and reliable.
Very pleasant and helpful. The two ladies in the office are always helpful also Darren Sean and the men who come out to do the work. One of my colleagues who recommended them has used this firm for the last ten years and has had no complaints about their work. She is always happy to recommend them to other people.
Overall good service but they did delay in resolving the issue.
From my first call Logical Heating and Plumbing were polite and knowledgable. They carried out work at my house and business to a very high standard at a reasonable price. I can’t recommend them highly enough!!!
As usual getting the job done efficiently. Have used the company for a few years now.
Didn’t turn up
Really good and professional team.
Very professional and friendly.
best company in town
Use them several times. Always prompt - work good.
Great service, prompt and timely visits, always polite and knowledgeable
Friendly, helpful, accommodating service from LHPS staff across the board. Having used them to deal with two separate issues around the same time I have little hesitation in recommending them.
Fourth time that I have used LHPS. Three previous services were fine. This time round standards have dropped a little. Engineer did not turn up within the time slot and I had to chase to find out what was going on. I also had to chase for the receipt and service record.
Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 85 reviews