Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
I thought I had brought 48 packs of lo-dough when in fact it was only 24 packs as they write 2bases not 1 pack very confusing and felt like it actually cost me more than I was wanting to pay
Have been asked for a review but product still hasn’t arrived. Shipped on 16 November - still not arrived on 24th November so unable to comment on product.
Wasn’t impressed, I found it went hard.
Maybe I cooked it wrong? I’m not sure. But won’t be ordering again.
Not impressed with the product, felt the hype and advertising was positive but didn't meet my expectation and wouldn't order again
Very weird bitter taste of chocolate bars. Couldn’t eat more than 1/4bar
I havent received my order yet
Hi Aoife,

Thanks for your review.

Sincere apologies with regards to the delay with your order, feel free to pop us an email over to hello@lodough.co with your order number and we'll certainly take a closer look into this and provide you with an update and ensure your matter is resolved as soon as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Team Lo-Dough
Small pizza bases, Expensive and tasteless, felt like I was eating the plastic base off the normal pizzas... Did the job for the toppings though. Cookie dough, again tasteless and dry... We've certainly made better for less. I won't purchase again.. But good idea. Keep improving.
Good for dieting. Doesn’t taste too good. Very tissue like. A bit disappointed for the cost
Taste EXTREMELY salty and has a papery texture. It would be ok as a pizza base if it wasn’t for the salt. Horribly papery in a wrap.
First time purchasing, sadly won't be back for the bases. Let's hope the brownies will save the day!
Disappointed. Stale texture.
Its hard to make something low calorie taste good. I dont think theyve managed it. The packaging is nice but I probably wouldnt buy it again.
Haven't even gotten round to trying these yet but I've had at least 1 email everyday from the company.
Sorry this was not for us. We ordered pizza bases. Too thin and came out moist! Was hoping for crispy.
The chocolate cake bars were really not very nice. I know they are low calorie and high protein but they had quite an off putting chemical smell to them that you could taste in the bar.
Ordered nearly 2 weeks and no sign of it
Hi Tony,

Thanks for your review.

Sincere apologies with regard to your order, I can confirm that your order has been dispatched. It really upsets us when we work incredibly hard to make sure we get our products in the post when we say we will, only to be let down by the postage system.

Can you please pop an email over to hello@lodough.co and we'll certainly take a further look into this for you and ensure the matter is resolved.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Team Lo-Dough
Delivery was swift and the website was easy to use but the dough itself was awful. It tasted like mouldy mushroom, the texture was fine but myself and my husband wouldn't eat more than a mouthful. Wouldn't be buying it again.
Very spongey texture no taste don't think il purchase again
Sorry but just did not enjoy these I have only made wraps so far and won’t be making them again bit on the salty side to
I had high hopes for these bars as a treat but I was disappointed. They were very dry and left an odd taste. They were very gravel like.
Lo-Dough is rated 4.29 based on 6,209 reviews