Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
After many great reviews I ordered but feel they taste very cardboard like and not tasty.
I've bought this before and it was great this time I boight 24 of them and I've now opened 5 packets 4 of them have been wet and really stunk. I had put an order in for every 2 months was gonna change to monthly as they were great as pizza but debating canceling had to throw the ones out that were wet £30 an order not sure if I wanna take the chance of waisting my money
Was expecting an actual dough but it's thinner than a wrap and has such an odd taste, I've put two stars because it only took a few days for delivery.
Wasn’t keen. Had heard good reviews but found them to be like eating edible paper stuck to a bath sponge! Just not my cup of tea.
Its ok I dont realy like them
The southern chicken breadcrumbs were to heavy in the thyme, if you like Herby things you'll love it, brownie mix was not good hated it! Went straight in the bin!
Didn’t taste very nice and I won’t be buying it again, made a pizza and it made it taste worse
The pizza bases are OK as something low-cal to put your favourite pizza toppings on, and their protein content is good, however it is quite a false texture and they do not crisp up. They were steamy when baked and a bit soggy. The brownies where a HUGE disappointment - they tasted of nothing, not really chocolatey at all and the texture was like grainy rubber - which hardened and became more dense as they cooled. Absolutely not gooey and dark as pictured on the site. Not worth even their minimal calorie count. I would like to request a refund for these.
Not keen, very flimsy and doesn’t crisp up very well, prefer using wraps
I was excited to try the pizza bases & brownies after reading other reviews, but was very disappointed.
The bases just went soggy & the toppings dropped off.
The chocolate chips in the brownie mix are delicious, but the brownie itself was an unpleasant texture and didn't really taste of anything.
I understand they are very low fat, will which affect the taste/texture but they're just not for me.
Followed the instructions on the pizza base packet and it came our really soggy and not nice. i bought three packets so next time I'm going to try lightly frying it and putting onto a hot tray as instructed by lo-dough on Instagram.
I tried the brownies last night and the flavour was really nice and chocolatey, however the density and texture was unlike brownies. They were really thin and fell apart when you tried to cut them.
I probably won't be ordering from lo-dough again.
The service and customer communication from the company is exemplary but sadly the product itself is over-promoted and overrated. There are far superior low carb, low calorie bread replacements out there.
I haven’t brought lodough for a while but was not impressed this time round as it was extra thin and one slice was so thin around the edges it stuck to the paper a wrap was thicker I wish u had used that instead
Hi Tina,

Thanks for your message and feedback.

We're sorry that you seem to have received a faulty Lo-Dough Base. Can you please pop us a message to hello@lodough.co and we'll certainly ensure this is resolved for you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Aaqib
Innovative product, but tastes like dust and not something I will purchase again.
The company themselves are fab and helped with a minor delivery issue. However the pizza bases taste like soggy cardboard and have a chemical taste to them. The southern seasoning is tasty, no issues. Yet to bake the brownies.
Wouldn't be a returning customer just due to the personal issue.
Unfortunately the delivery has been packed incorrectly and the way the order came was pretty awful. I’m just waiting for a response from head office with regards to my order. The other day they responded very quickly! I’m dying to try to the lemon cakes bar 😂
Not impressed. I've bought this full of hopes, as I really fancied to eat a pizza while being on a diet. But it is way to thin to be even called pizza. I needed to eat something else to make myself full. It wasn't crunchy even if I heat it up on the pan as I saw on a youtube video. It's also super small. I will try other recipes but as I mention the crust it's so thin that I don't know how they will turn out, for example on a quiche. It's pretty much like a tortilla nothing more, which makes it incredible overprice for what you get. I also bought the protein bars and they were pretty tasty, so I'm happy with those. However, I won't be purchasing again.
Don't tend to leave many reviews. I was so excited to buy this product and was looking forward to trying a low calorie option as I love pizza. However what I ordered was awful, it didn't taste like a pizza at all, we followed the recommended way to make it and it still resembled cardboard. We only used a few and then threw the rest away. Very high priced compared to other items you can use, was a complete waste of money. Wouldn't recommend and won't be buying again.
I have been using lodough for 1 year now and enjoyed but this order the lodough had condensation in the packet and the dough was wet?
Hi Tracey,

Thanks so much for your review, we're terribly sorry with regards to the latest order of Lo-Dough bases which you have received.

Can you please pop an email over to hello@lodough.co with your order number and shipping address and we'll certainly take a look into this for you and ensure the matter is resolved.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Team Lo-Dough
I.ve made a pizza and raps and the brownies not sure if its just me but not great texture or flavor in either products and very pricy
Lo-Dough is rated 4.32 based on 7,069 reviews