Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
I think the taste and texture of the brownies is great although more mixture would be better especially for the price - they were a bit too thin to be called a brownie in a 7 in square brownie tin they were approx 1cm deep. I would consider doing a double mix if it wasnt so pricey.
I really didnt enjoy the southern fried mix - it tasted extremely salty and strongly of dried onion and dried herbs combined with an unusual fustiness.

The bases are ok but just that. The dough stays soggy underneath when used as a pizza not a texture i enjoyed. I might eat it if i was desperate to lose weight but I will try some other recipes with it.
Fab product however didn't eat all my pizza at once so put in the fridge to have following day and the base had gone soggy not very nice texture slightly mushy.
The guys at Lo-Dough Ltd went out of their way to help to arrange shipping internationally. Really appreciated all the efforts of Aaqib. Went above and beyond, especially in the current COVID lockdown situation in the UK. Thank you Lo-Dough not only an amazing versatile and tasty product but backed by top customer service, outstanding.
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback, sincere apologies with regards to the delay.

With Black Friday approaching and many online retailers already having released discounts, we are experiencing some delays within the shipping estimations on our orders. With workforces already restricted and social distancing measures in place, this is completely understandable but I am certain that your order will still make its way to you. I can assure you that our products come with an ambient 6-month shelf life so they'll be perfectly fine when they arrive.

I appreciate this is incredibly frustrating, feel free to pop an email over to hello@lodough.co and we'll provide you with an update.

Thanks for your patience with regard to this matter.

Kind regards,

Team Lo-Dough
The ordering process was easy, and the product arrived very quickly,
I bought the pizza bases, and found them a great alternative to normal ones,
I will continue to use them as part of my Slimming World diet.
Thank you so much - I have already made pizza, wraps, lasagne and burritos with your bases and all were fantastic! The chocolate bars are amazing - particularly when warmed up - and I can’t wait to give the brownies a go. Great service, innovative products, thoroughly recommend 😊
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 17th November 2020 Lo-Dough 5 star review on 17th November 2020 Lo-Dough 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Brownies are so tasty, a nice treat for a low calorie alternative.
Arrives well packages and very quickly. Products are great always fresh and considering the wraps are very low carb they are quite filling.
Great delivery and service and love the product ( cake bars) few seconds in microwave ...yummy ;)
I’ve only tried the miracle cake bars but have to say I was really very impressed, certainly enough to buy more 😊
This is a staple of my low carb diet now. Use them as wraps and pizza generally! Love them.
I was so impressed at being able to reintroduce pizza into my low carbohydrate diet that my sisters will be receiving some Lo-Doughs in their Christmas boxes.
Great product, just wish it was cheaper. Id like to use it every day but its a bit expensive for that.
Brownie mix is amazing even my kids enjoy it. Wraps are so versatile. Southern
fried mix is delicious. Make the keto diet so much easier. Also fast delivery think it was two days from purchase and well packaged. Reward points are great aswell and defo more incentive to buy. Definitely would recommend 5*
Loved it - great pizza without the horrible, overfull feeling at the end!
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Excellent for pizzas and wraps. Low slimming world syns
Recently started a diet and was looking for some low cal options for pizza when I came across Lo-Dough. Used one for a pizza base and one for a quesadilla and I’m pleasantly surprised! Really enjoyed them and the fact they’re gluten free is even better!
pour pouvoir en parler il faudrait avoir reçu ma commande Voici bientôt un mois que j attends Enfin reçu Il aurait été courtois de mettre un paquet de plus en geste commercial ou de me donner une remise comme proposé
Bonjour,

Merci pour votre avis.

Excuses sincères pour le retard dans la livraison de votre commande. Cela nous dérange vraiment lorsque nous travaillons incroyablement dur pour nous assurer que nous recevons nos produits par la poste lorsque nous disons que nous le ferons, seulement pour être déçus par le système postal.

En raison de la pandémie en cours entraînant une réduction des effectifs et des mesures de distanciation sociale qui ont été mises en place pour protéger les travailleurs, nous sommes conscients que certaines livraisons prennent un peu plus de temps que d'habitude.

J'ai vérifié vos détails de suivi et je peux voir que votre commande est arrivée parfaitement bien plus tôt dans la journée.

Merci pour votre patience.

Sincères amitiés,

Équipe Lo-Dough
Firstly, great website. Easy to navigate.
Second, speedy delivery. I love this!
Thirdly, the Lo-Dough is an excellent product. Really lovely texture and made for an excellent pizza base. Remained whole and non-soggy and went down an absolute treat after a 12.5 hour A&E shift!!
Super impressive that they're so low in carbs, yet still imitate a bread so well. I will definitely be buying more and have recommended them to many friends and family!
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Quick delivery, easy to order, good recipe suggestions
Lo-Dough is rated 4.29 based on 6,209 reviews