Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
Easy website and delivery as stated
Love lo-dough. Really good as a pizza base. Brownies are delicious!
Loved the lo-dough wraps/pizza bases. Also the brownie mix was great, so tasty and low fat and low sugar. I’ll definitely buy again.
Great taste, awesome nutritional value to those who wish having lower carb diet, multiusable - wraps, pizzas, sandwiches... Endless possibilities!!! I like them so much that I subscribe to get lo-dough every month!
Great, what more can I say. So versatile and easy to fit into a low carb diet. Being diabetic these have helped immensely in keeping my glucose levels down. Great products, great service.
Delicious! Lemon drizzle is my favourite.
Quick delivery too !
Perfrct every time tasty and super fast delivery
Very good :) tasted amazing and is helping towards my weight loss thank you
Loved these, very tasty and close to the real thing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
We bought these as a low carb option to make pizza. My son was delighted with it and we thought it was delicious. Highly recommend and will be buying again.
Great quality products and a quick and safe delivery. Highly recommended.
Prodotti ottimi!
Best thing since slice bread!! My god I could eat a whole box worth in one sitting!! New favourite thing, and a massive bonus them being low carb!!
Awesome product and a great substitute for bread. It doesn’t have a lot of flavour if any really but it can be easily seasoned to taste.
Great product
Brilliant product so versatile loads of recipes on line how changed my healthy eating !!
Brilliant low calorie alternative! Very tasty. Very easy. Will definately order again!
Sceptical at first, how wrong was I! Had my first at home pizza in ages. Use as a wrap, in place of pitta bread..... taco bowl salad next. Fantastic, 5 stars ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
These products are excellent! Started using them for pizzas, wraps and quiches. Really helped me when I’ve missed bread.
Great alternative to ‘bread’. Takes time to get used to but I love it now. Can make pizza and wraps and it’s lo carb.
Lo-Dough is rated 4.32 based on 7,069 reviews