ASL London Locksmiths Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ASL London Locksmiths
"My upstairs neighbours lost both sets of their keys and had replacements with ASL delivered the next day. I was surprised that there's an online ordering and delivery system, it's so convenient that I decided to get one today as a spare"
"Had a great experience. Came promptly and service was done professionally"
Elia Pacilio
Verified Buyer
"Simon was polite, kind and solution orientated."
Charlie Lyne
"Jimmy’s Bodega"
Charlie Lyne
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service arranging the work, and great work on the day, fitting a new door and locks. Very thorough and fastidious. Would definitely come back, thanks!"
"Super fast service, very professional. No waiting around, they got the job done!"
Leon Prebeau-Menezes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service & professionalism. Recently I ordered keys for high security locks. ASL was fast, efficient and provided amazing service quality. I highly recommend them. Thanks! Leon"
Caroline Waterstone
Verified Buyer
"Helpful and friendly on the telephone; simple and easy web site to navigate."
Richard Baker
Verified Buyer
"Great service and the neww key arrived promptly"
Puha Daniel
Verified Buyer
"You are a trustworthy company and I appreciate your work! Respect"
CHARLES OTTER
Verified Buyer
"Easy and speedy online key order."
Jess@odelayfilms.com
Unverified Reviewer
"ASL offer help at all times, they are very communicative and friendly. They are always there to assist us with our needs. Very quick at responding to emails and calls. Quick delivery time & easy to order keys through their website. We use them for all of our keys and will continue to do so. I highly recommend using ASL London Locksmiths as they are reliable in each and every way."
ASL London Locksmiths is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews