Lizard Clothing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lizard Clothing

About Lizard Clothing: Lizard Clothing is a family run clothing, workwear and safety company. We carry out our own embroidery and printing on site so have a flexible approach to personalisation.

With free embroidery and print setup, no minimum orders, free delivery options and a wide range of stock to choose from, our website is one of the best places to get your clothing and safety products.

We also provide a wide range of sporting and fitness clothing, check out the website for details http://www.lizardclothing.com

01792 31 32 33

sales@lizardworkwear.com

Lizard Clothing (Lizard Workwear & Safety Ltd T/A) 26 Ashmount Business Park Upper Forest Way,

How would you rate Lizard Clothing?

How easy was it to place your order ?
"Loved the finished products so much. Great quality and finish. I only purchased three, but I could certainly sell the hoodies I purchased as merchandise for my cause."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Great service from start to finish. Awesome quality and will definitely be getting my embroidery and printing done with lizard in future!"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Fantastic quality on the embroidery and printing. Exceeded my expectations and will definitely be ordering again. Cheers."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Very helpful team, The embroidery is really great, much nicer than my previous supplier!"
1849 Nothing
"Extremely pleased with both orders placed with Lizard Work wear. Great prices, communication and speedy delivery. Will definitely use them every time. Many thanks."
What could we do better?
"We have ordered from Lizard for over 5 years and the staff are very helpful and the quality of product good. We often have tight deadlines and they always manage to provide. I would recommend their service."
Thank you for the review, we do everything we can to enhance our customer journeys.
"We thought that you was one of the better suppliers. Fast and good quality."
What could we do better?
"Fast service and excellent products, will definitely buy again."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Excellent service and communications. Quality of product was superb."
What could we do better?
"Online ordering is really easy to use, and orders are always sent out on time."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Great service at great value. Could not be happier."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Good quality product great price and fast delivery"
What could we do better?
"Purchased 2 Portwest Hi Viz Polo shirts arrived fast, after 3 months one started to fall apart so I contacted them. They have been very professional about this and are sending a replacement out. I will be buying from them again they obviously care about there customers. Great service"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Excellent product. Excellent service."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"ordered my third pair of rubber rigger boots from Lizard workwear & safety....quick delivery as always...boots are fabulous , hardwearing and comfortable... i will certainly use them again..."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"prompt delivery and good quality item"
What could we do better?
"Happy with the purchase"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Shoes is nice good quality, but order wrong size"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"The product I bought very pleased and service and postage will deco buy again"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Product was better than I expected,at a great price and easy transaction. I will be considering Lizard Workwear & Safety for future work clothing. Many thanks."
Lizard Clothing is rated 4.92 based on 59 reviews