Lizard Clothing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lizard Clothing

About Lizard Clothing: Lizard Clothing is a family run clothing, workwear and safety company. We carry out our own embroidery and printing on site so have a flexible approach to personalisation.

With free embroidery and print setup, no minimum orders, free delivery options and a wide range of stock to choose from, our website is one of the best places to get your clothing and safety products.

We also provide a wide range of sporting and fitness clothing, check out the website for details http://www.lizardclothing.com

01792 31 32 33

sales@lizardworkwear.com

Lizard Clothing (Lizard Workwear & Safety Ltd T/A) 26 Ashmount Business Park Upper Forest Way,

How would you rate Lizard Clothing ?

How easy was it to place your order ?
"Excellent service from the point of online order right through to collection of items. Items and logo stitching first class. Happy to recommend."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? From ordering to receiving was a little long
"I ordered a T shirt and polo shirt from Lizard, complete with our club logo on ,simply because they are really good quality and are very good value. I had previously ordered similar items last year and they are still looking good,they haven’t faded or gone out of shape"
What could we do better? Nothing...
"This was a trial order for a charity uniform. The logo was reproduced beautifully and the quality of the pool shirts is excellent. Well done Lizard..."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"We have used Lizard clothing for many years. They run a prompt, high quality service at a very competitive cost. We would recommend them to anyone."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Lead times could be shorter
"Excellent quality workwear at very reasonable cost. Artwork to a very high standard, would recommend without reservation."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Nothing - been excellent.
"Speedy delivery and an excellent product. Bought two more pairs of the waterproof rigger boots on the strength of it."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? coding coming up more easily
"Always had good service and good quality garments"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Excellent products, great prices, superb service. Can't fault them one bit and have already recommended them to friends, including business leaders who were interested Thanks very much, I'll be back for more for sure"
"Superb service. Friendly and approachable staff accommodated our difficulties collecting all of our volunteers sizes with patience and professionalism. Thank you so much for the quick production of our new uniform which allows us to meet our operational commitments on time."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"These are value for money work trousers. Only gripe I would have is that they could do with a beter reinforced patch on the knees as they wear through very quickly. Also more stitching to the side phone pocket."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"We have been ordering our workwear from Lizard for a while now and are extremely satisfied with the quality, delivery and customer service."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"I actually ordered a pair of steel toe cap trainers. Which were just perfect for my line of work"
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Nothing!!
"Why cant I leave an Excellent star?!! I have used Lizard since I started my business and they are the only company I could find that don't charge set up fees for embroidery. Other companies charge a fortune. I have recommended Lizard to others and personally won't be using any other company as the quality, value and service is PERFECT!"
"Excellent service!"
"Another supplier let me down, and needed them within the 7 days. after speaking to the helpful girl, she told me that they would be able to get them done. We had over 10 tops needed for embroidery and names on the back. Within 5 days I got them. They had really got me out of a jam just gutted I get the girl name. Diolch"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"We have been using another company for years, As the prices were very competitive we thought we would try Lizard Clothing. We have just received our order and will be using them again From making the order on web, speaking to the customer services team who were a massive help, getting the proof from the art team to receiving the garments. I am impressed Well done really happy"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"I bought my son his school uniform from here and I no complaints. As this was a last minute, I was rushing everywhere and no other company was able to help due to thee time frame, however they help and the embroidery was perfect."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"I placed an order for my nieces 18th we had about 10 t-shirts printed with her face and phases, and everyone loved them. The fit was perfect, the print was so much more than I expected and customer services was fantastic. Thank you"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Loved the finished products so much. Great quality and finish. I only purchased three, but I could certainly sell the hoodies I purchased as merchandise for my cause."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Great service from start to finish. Awesome quality and will definitely be getting my embroidery and printing done with lizard in future!"
Lizard Clothing is rated 4.92 based on 77 reviews