Lizard Clothing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lizard Clothing

About Lizard Clothing: Lizard Clothing is a family run clothing, workwear and safety company. We carry out our own embroidery and printing on site so have a flexible approach to personalisation.

With free embroidery and print setup, no minimum orders, free delivery options and a wide range of stock to choose from, our website is one of the best places to get your clothing and safety products.

We also provide a wide range of sporting and fitness clothing, check out the website for details http://www.lizardclothing.com

01792 31 32 33

sales@lizardworkwear.com

Lizard Clothing (Lizard Workwear & Safety Ltd T/A) 26 Ashmount Business Park Upper Forest Way,

Tell us how Lizard Clothing made you happy

What could we do better? Use a tracking system to let us know what stage our after is at
"Great service and great quality from a company I have used many times. Never let me down."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Prices in the catalogue
"I struggle finding larger sizes to fit my husband. But not only is there a great wide selection of larger clothing, there is room to spare. Highly recommend."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Improve order times
"Good quality workwear at a competative price."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Found them on the internet while surfing. Place an order and the goods are quality & service first class. Will use again without a doubt. Thanks."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Excellent communication and customer service. The t-shirts were of excellent quality and the the complicated design of my logo came out pretty well. Will definitely use again for my uniform. A*"
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? You could dispatch a bit quicker
"The UNEEK T shirts I bought are very good quality for the price Very pleased with them and Lizard do very large sizes which I needed"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Great service every time and excellent value!"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"No complaints. Excellent customer services in all areas. Products always professional standard. I will continue to use this company. Also affordable and a lot cheaper than many other companies providing the same service"
What could we do better? Nothing i can think of
"Good choice if clothing and high quality reproduction of my logo on the shirts. Excellent communication throughout."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? ordering system could be a little smoother
"very good and attention to details is impressive"
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? embroidery took nearly a week longer that expected.
"I bought Portwest bib and brace overalls. Excellent quality fabric with heavy duty elastic straps and strong plastic braces clips.Cheaper and better quality than Dickies. For a couple of quid more they machine embroidered my logo on the bib.This took a few days longer. I am very pleased with the results. Lizard Clothing are a great firm."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"happy with our recent purchase, good quality logo embroidery too."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Give an approximate delivery date
"Order was as expected; correct in all details. Good quality, great embroidery. Royal mail tracking was spot on."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Excellent service from the point of online order right through to collection of items. Items and logo stitching first class. Happy to recommend."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? From ordering to receiving was a little long
"I ordered a T shirt and polo shirt from Lizard, complete with our club logo on ,simply because they are really good quality and are very good value. I had previously ordered similar items last year and they are still looking good,they haven’t faded or gone out of shape"
What could we do better? Nothing...
"This was a trial order for a charity uniform. The logo was reproduced beautifully and the quality of the pool shirts is excellent. Well done Lizard..."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"We have used Lizard clothing for many years. They run a prompt, high quality service at a very competitive cost. We would recommend them to anyone."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Lead times could be shorter
"Excellent quality workwear at very reasonable cost. Artwork to a very high standard, would recommend without reservation."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Nothing - been excellent.
"Speedy delivery and an excellent product. Bought two more pairs of the waterproof rigger boots on the strength of it."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? coding coming up more easily
"Always had good service and good quality garments"
Lizard Clothing is rated 4.93 based on 90 reviews