Lizard Clothing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lizard Clothing

About Lizard Clothing: Lizard Clothing is a family run clothing, workwear and safety company. We carry out our own embroidery and printing on site so have a flexible approach to personalisation.

With free embroidery and print setup, no minimum orders, free delivery options and a wide range of stock to choose from, our website is one of the best places to get your clothing and safety products.

We also provide a wide range of sporting and fitness clothing, check out the website for details http://www.lizardclothing.com

01792 31 32 33

sales@lizardworkwear.com

Lizard Clothing (Lizard Workwear & Safety Ltd T/A) 26 Ashmount Business Park Upper Forest Way,

Tell us how Lizard Clothing made you happy

How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Keep going as you are. Maybe a little quicker on delivery but I know that's not always possible so no complaints here
"I always use Lizard. Quality is excellent. Turnaround time is good and customer service is spot on. Can't fault it."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Very easy to order on-line and to upload logo. Very competitive prices and excellent service. Thanks"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Very helpful quality Clothing at a good price. Very fast delivery"
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Pleased with what you did.
"Bought this product because I thought the motif on the polo shirt would appeal to my Grandson who's recently started in uni."
"Fast shipping,quality goods..."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Nothing
"Ordered a jumper in a custom font same as my company, embroidery was v. Good quality and delivery time was not to bad atall for something Custom, will be ordering plenty more embroided clothes after xmas. And have recommended them to a couple of business owning friends already"
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Nothing. As far as I’m concerned my experience was perfect.
"Superb customer service and a great product. My workwear has turned out even better than I had hoped. The team at Lizard kept me updated every step of the way. I will be ordering from them again soon."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Everything is good maybe in big sizes have a few more colour options but all good.
"Amazing service and products huge selection of products sizes and colours all good quality."
What could we do better? Use a tracking system to let us know what stage our after is at
"Great service and great quality from a company I have used many times. Never let me down."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Prices in the catalogue
"I struggle finding larger sizes to fit my husband. But not only is there a great wide selection of larger clothing, there is room to spare. Highly recommend."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? Improve order times
"Good quality workwear at a competative price."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Found them on the internet while surfing. Place an order and the goods are quality & service first class. Will use again without a doubt. Thanks."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Excellent communication and customer service. The t-shirts were of excellent quality and the the complicated design of my logo came out pretty well. Will definitely use again for my uniform. A*"
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? You could dispatch a bit quicker
"The UNEEK T shirts I bought are very good quality for the price Very pleased with them and Lizard do very large sizes which I needed"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"Great service every time and excellent value!"
How easy was it to place your order ?
"No complaints. Excellent customer services in all areas. Products always professional standard. I will continue to use this company. Also affordable and a lot cheaper than many other companies providing the same service"
What could we do better? Nothing i can think of
"Good choice if clothing and high quality reproduction of my logo on the shirts. Excellent communication throughout."
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? ordering system could be a little smoother
"very good and attention to details is impressive"
How easy was it to place your order ?
What could we do better? embroidery took nearly a week longer that expected.
"I bought Portwest bib and brace overalls. Excellent quality fabric with heavy duty elastic straps and strong plastic braces clips.Cheaper and better quality than Dickies. For a couple of quid more they machine embroidered my logo on the bib.This took a few days longer. I am very pleased with the results. Lizard Clothing are a great firm."
How easy was it to place your order ?
"happy with our recent purchase, good quality logo embroidery too."
Lizard Clothing is rated 4.94 based on 98 reviews