Living and Home Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Living and Home

Tell us how Living and Home made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Product is lovely. Timeline for delivery was never given which would have been good. Website had lots of crashes"
"I love my new footstool but it’s not as good quality as I thought it would be considering the price"
"Nice selection of mirrors, happy for what I got at the end!"
"Very nice furniture for a good price and as for the armachairs, comfortable. The quality is in line with the price. Easy set up. Delivery was delayed, waiting time 2 weeks. Communication with seller ok. Would recommend."
"First time I’ve purchased furniture online. From start to finish, the customer service in Living and Home were really helpful."
"Really satisfied with the chairs I bought. They were delivered promptly, they were easy to put together & we were pleased with the quality. I was able to track the item online but would have preferred a text or phone message."
"Thank you Living and Home! Me and my husband are fully satisfied with this product. It is easy to install and maintain."
"Thank you Living and Home. I am impress with the speedy delivery and customer services. After install, the product looks amazing in my dining room and become a new attraction for my house. Nice leather chairs! Nice modern black glass table! Smooth delivery service, friendly customer service and easy installation! I will come again, Living and Home. Thx Thx."
"Pleased with the free delivery service and easy installation. The dining table is great quality for the money. It combines well with my spare black chairs and dining room. The long surface is ideal for my kids to eat, play and study. Now, I am more than ready for Christmas. I had been looking for this type of dining table for a while. It is ideal for gathering family and friends. The long surface allows you to put many meals out and my family have a great Sunday lunch, last weekend."
Living and Home is rated 4.77 based on 82 reviews