Living and Home Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Living and Home Reviews

info@livingandhome.co.uk

Tell us how Living and Home made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Really nice chairs lovely only one thing where I got pink it’s more purple but very nice love them
Great service. We bought a statement chair, it was very reasonably priced which was a main factor in us buying it. It arrived within 3 days of ordering and was very easy to assemble. Would buy again.
I just purchased two armchairs from Living and Home, excellent quality and look amazing. Highly recommended.
Great Product! Great Service! Great Company!
We ordered a beautiful pink sofa and chairs for our bridal shop in Nottingham.
We are beyond happy with our purchase.
The quality and service was amazing.
We highly recommend.
First time I’ve purchased furniture online. From start to finish, the customer service in Living and Home were really helpful.
Great online shopping experiences, delivered on time, easy installation and helpful customer services. Most importantly, the product is awesome! I cannot ask for more! Thanks Living and Home.
Excellent service, excellent quality and ready built would definitely recommend.
Really satisfied with the chairs I bought.
They were delivered promptly, they were easy to put together & we were pleased with the quality.
I was able to track the item online but would have preferred a text or phone message.
Good service speedy delivery very reasonably priced
Great fast service
Fast next day delivery and as described.
Absolutely terrible customer service. The worst I have experienced in my life.
I purchased a sideboard for £100 and asked when it would be deliver as it had been a week and I’d heard nothing. I was told the next day, then my money was refunded and I asked why. No one could tell me but that I’d be sent a sideboard and could pay on delivery. Then I was told there would be no delivery but that they were going to send a team to collect a sideboard from me!!! I never even recomieved one. Absolutely ridiculous and such a mess around. I got one from Argos in 2 hours and set it up in an hour. Will never use your stupid site again
Absolutely delighted with the product and the packaging was excellent. Delivery was also speedy.
We bought a chair and footstool.

They emailed after we made the order to say they would let us know the estimated delivery date but never did.

When the delivery driver DID arrive (without any advance notice of the delivery day) he refused was single crewed and the guy CLEARLY couldn't cope with the size and weight of the item but we were horrified to see him refuse to bring it inside and rudely just walk away leaving our brand new furniture on our drive in the rain! We emailed Living and Home who responded to say they would contact the delivery company and get back to us but, so far, not heard another word.

Abominable service. No way we could ever buy anything from these guys again. Not at all what you'd expect from a company selling furniture.
This sound terrible. We like to apologize for the carrier. We will try our best to work with the carrier and ensure these events never happen again.
Great fast service would order again
Thank you Living and Home! Me and my husband are fully satisfied with this product. It is easy to install and maintain.
I regret I did not buy a LED bathroom mirror cabinet, earlier. In the dark mornings, I always struggle to wear my makeup. Now, with the help of LED mirror, I can finish my makeup perfectly, and look fabulous, before going to work!

When I was in Italy, I saw a similar product in my hotel’s bathroom. Instantly, I fell in love with the design.
I always wanted a long mirror in my room. The LED feature allows me to dress in the dark and the storage inside allows me to put my makeup and jewelleries, in one place. Thanks Living and Home.

This long mirror is a girl’s best friend. Before I go out, I always use it to wear my jewelleries and makeup. This will come in handy for my wedding, next week.
Black sideboard for my bedroom. Looks cool with the blue LED at night, but the product is very practical too. The space inside store all my video games and music CDs.
Living and Home is rated 4.79 based on 92 reviews