Living and Home Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Living and Home

Tell us how Living and Home made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"An exe.lent service and product"
"I am impress with the excellent product and customer service from Living and Home."
"Brought the Yellow Wing Back Occasional Lounge Chair And Footstool last week. Try it, the sewing and comfort, is next level. Highly recommend."
"Great service would use again"
"Easy to order. Accepted amendment for delivery date. Highly recommended"
"Just move into a new home and I had order few products from Living and Home. Fantastic products and services, no regret."
"Quality product, speedy delivery and great customer service. Will order again!"
"Been looking for a glamorous armchair for a while. In the end, I choose the Blue Velvet Lounge Chair from Living and Home, because of the traditional and stylish design."
"I brought the bathroom cabinet mirror for my husband, so he can keep all his shaving goods in one place. Good quality and sturdy!"
"I only have one bathroom in my home. The bathroom cabinet mirror is for the whole family. So far, no complain."
"Really nice chairs lovely only one thing where I got pink it’s more purple but very nice love them"
"Great service. We bought a statement chair, it was very reasonably priced which was a main factor in us buying it. It arrived within 3 days of ordering and was very easy to assemble. Would buy again."
"I just purchased two armchairs from Living and Home, excellent quality and look amazing. Highly recommended."
"Great Product! Great Service! Great Company!"
"We ordered a beautiful pink sofa and chairs for our bridal shop in Nottingham. We are beyond happy with our purchase. The quality and service was amazing. We highly recommend."
"First time I’ve purchased furniture online. From start to finish, the customer service in Living and Home were really helpful."
"Great online shopping experiences, delivered on time, easy installation and helpful customer services. Most importantly, the product is awesome! I cannot ask for more! Thanks Living and Home."
"Excellent service, excellent quality and ready built would definitely recommend."
"Really satisfied with the chairs I bought. They were delivered promptly, they were easy to put together & we were pleased with the quality. I was able to track the item online but would have preferred a text or phone message."
"Good service speedy delivery very reasonably priced"
Living and Home is rated 4.77 based on 82 reviews