Living and Home Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Living and Home Reviews

info@livingandhome.co.uk

Tell us how Living and Home made you happy
I am very satisfied with the produce, easy assembly, really good price, the produce took only a couple of days from order to delivery, definitely use this company again!
I was about taken back by how cheap the product I wanted to get was, plus I’ve never heard or seen this website in my life, but gosh I was pleasantly surprised, would 100% use again, is definitely legit.
I am really disappointed with this company. Would not recommend.
Ordered a chair & no where were we asked about our location for extra delivery charge. Website state “ FREE UK Delivery within 3-7 days. After day 4 I contact & received an email asking for £67 delivery due to our location? Was told we should have received an email advising ( no email received). Rang customer service only to be told about the additional charge & that was it - even though the order confirmation even stared free delivery. There was not even an offer to negotiate a lesser delivery cost.
A staff member called Jason really had a poor customer service WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY... SHOCKING SERVICE...
Dear Phil,

Sorry for your experience.

At the moment, we do charge delivery fee for remote areas, in the UK.

Please see our delivery policy: https://www.livingandhome.co.uk/pages/delivery-policy

Please contact us again, if there are further questions.

Thanks Kenny
Living and Home
Lovely product, great sevice and really good value. Very pleased with my new bathroom mirror cabinet. Contacted Home and Living customer service with a minor query, nothing was too much trouble, everything was sorted promptly, without any fuss. Ordering online from a company you have not dealt with before can be a bit of a worry. Not so with these guys - a joy to deal with. Thank you Jason :-)
Wow, ordered a tub chair really late on Monday night, recieved an email the next morning to say it was arriving the following day, it arrived in perfect condition and in time for my sons birthday. Thank you so much.
It was a very good experience and will definitely be using again.

Excellent product and very fast delivery!!!
Products are great quality and are competitively priced!!!
Fantastic value product. Delivered on time. Highly recommend them!
DO NOT TRUST!
I wish I could give zero to this company.
Never trust this company, the experience is terrible, this guys are blackmailing the customers to delete the bed reviews.
I have placed an order in
September 2020 and received just a part of it December. Since then I am sending emails to them in order to receive my refund and no answer. I have 429.92 euro in their account for several months and looks like they don’t care. Order no #ORD202037865
After I first posted this review they emailed me starting to come with excuses and then blackmailing me. I have all the emails with them. They said they will give me the money back if I delete my review. After that another 10 days without my money back. Some more excuses.
Dear Customer,

Sorry for your experience.

The customer service you receive, is below our usual standard.

The Order number you provide is not a Living and Home Order number.

Is there confusion in here?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks Kenny
Living and Home
Faultless order! Easy to order, great price, arrived early, as described. Good all round!
I ordered the Lounge Chair and Footstool in Blue but received a Sky Blue version. No one on your live chat, no phone number. My order number is 5325.
Dear David,

Sorry for your experience.

Our Customer Relation Manager will follow your case.

Hopefully, the issue will be re-solve soon.

Please contact us again, if there are further problems.
The whole experience was GREAT! Very quick delivery. I could track my goods and know what day/time they were being delivered. The product was just as described, which I was very pleased with. I would recommend this company.
Fantastic company. Ordered several thousand pounds due to house move. All arrived on time and undamaged.
Very quick on delivery arrived well before due date, goods were exceptional I am very pleased and satisfied!!!
Best shopping experience I have had for a long time.
Keep it up and thank you!
Item as Described...Delivered 1 Day early.....what’s not to like....Great service thank you !
Not got the chair yet but Gully went above and beyond today to let me know where it was up to on delivery. He even called the driver to check he would deliver it to a concierge. Excellent service
I received the chair the day after I ordered it. My husband put it together in about 10 minutes. It is a lovely green and very comfortable.
I'm absolutely shocked by the purchase from this website, I thought I could rely on this site to deliver a good quality chair. The chair I purchased was held together by staples which after 2 months have all popped off the chair meaning the chair has come apart and unusable. I didn't receive a response from customer service after emailing twice and when I called to flag the disappointment I was told I had already been replied to (still yet to receive any emails). I was told nothing could be done about the chair as there was no warranty past 30 days. What company makes poorly manufactured chairs and can offer no service when they unsurprisingly break.
As a gesture of good will I was offered a £5 discount which is actually a bit offensive after spending £100 on a chair that was poorly made and is unusable. I have declined the £5 discount as will not be purchasing from this company again.
Living and Home is rated 4.41 based on 147 reviews