Living and Home Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Living and Home Reviews

info@livingandhome.co.uk

Tell us how Living and Home made you happy
This is the third time I have ordered from you. I have always been very pleased with my purchases. Thank you
Fast delivery,good quality, beauuuuutiful chair a very happy girl
Ordered 4 white z shape chairs to go with my high gloss table they look really nice very happy with the purchase
Absolutely love my white mermaid shape chairs. Gorgeous addition to our dining table. Thankyou
Product is lovely. Timeline for delivery was never given which would have been good. Website had lots of crashes
This is my first time that I have purchased from Living and Home and I must say the services and communications have been great and very helpful so I will definitely recommend.
Quick delivery, great customer service and excellent quality!
I love my new footstool but it’s not as good quality as I thought it would be considering the price
Just receive my Blue Wing Back Occasional Lounge Chair And Footstool, love the quality of the materials and style.
Nice selection of mirrors!
Lovely looking arm chair but not comfortable and quality is not very good. What a shame!!
Love my armchair! Great customer service and quick delivery!
Quick Delivery, great product cant complain 5*
A great quality, stylish product; delivered very rapidly. Would definitely recommend Living and Home
Love my new dining chairs! Great service and speedy delivery!
Beautiful armchair and footstool. Lovely quality and looks great in my living room. Good customer service and delivery.
I love the Coffee Brown Wing Back Occasional Accent Chair, I just purchase from Living and Home.
An excellent purchase and a perfect addition to my living room furniture. Definitely recommend viewing this site loads of great stuff.
Fantastic quick delivery, tables very sturdy, good quality & really eye catching :-)
Amazing furniture and customer service!!! Will come back again!
Living and Home is rated 4.77 based on 83 reviews