Living and Home Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Living and Home

Tell us how Living and Home made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Ordered bathroom cabinet with lights. Delivered by DPD, broken glass in transit I suspect. Seller brilliant, sent replacement immediately. That also arrived damaged in transit. Seller again brilliant, And I suggested I went to collect. Collected today without any problems. Couldn't have been any more helpful. Seller 5 stars, Courier firm Zero!"
"Quick responsive delivery"
"Great service! Were communicative, and helped resolve a mistake I made with no hassle or fuss. Price was cheaper than anywhere else too for same product"
"I love my chair and stool Delivery was fast n hassle free Would order from here again"
"Excellent service"
"I bought some fantastic items for the living room, I would highly recommend to my friends and family"
"Very nice furniture for a good price and as for the armachairs, comfortable. The quality is in line with the price. Easy set up. Delivery was delayed, waiting time 2 weeks. Communication with seller ok. Would recommend."
"Great service fast delivery will come back again."
"Very quick service and i love the chair!"
"very efficient"
"Excellent company, great product and service!"
"An exe.lent service and product"
"I am impress with the excellent product and customer service from Living and Home."
"Brought the Yellow Wing Back Occasional Lounge Chair And Footstool last week. Try it, the sewing and comfort, is next level. Highly recommend."
"Great service would use again"
"Easy to order. Accepted amendment for delivery date. Highly recommended"
"Just move into a new home and I had order few products from Living and Home. Fantastic products and services, no regret."
"Quality product, speedy delivery and great customer service. Will order again!"
"Been looking for a glamorous armchair for a while. In the end, I choose the Blue Velvet Lounge Chair from Living and Home, because of the traditional and stylish design."
"I brought the bathroom cabinet mirror for my husband, so he can keep all his shaving goods in one place. Good quality and sturdy!"
Living and Home is rated 4.74 based on 53 reviews