Living and Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Living and Home
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Living and Home Reviews

info@livingandhome.co.uk

We were very pleased with the fire pit which arrived within a few days and is really good quality. Thank you
thank you loved chair excellent value love colour and speedy delivery.
You only really find out how good a company's customer service is when there is a problem and all I can say is that their customer service is fantastic. I needed to return an item (nothing wrong with it, just didn't like the colour) and Carrie was extremely helpful and arranged the collection for me. Be aware that you need to pay for the return yourself. I would buy from this company again.
Excellent delivery and speedy too. Beautiful chair for my elderly mother birthday. Top value
Fast delivery and pleased with item.
very happy with my purchase .managed to put up myself but two people would be a lot easier. once assembled very easy to put up and down,great coverage
Living and Home 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Excellent product, timely delivery, reasonable price.
The chairs arrived promptly, well packaged, and lovely colours. One of the armchair has a small cut through on the top side of the chair. It's not big but noticeable. The only thing is that they are advertising as velvet but the fabric is plush. A bit different as expected. Thus only 2 stars ✨
Dear Irina, Thank you for your feedback. We will take it on board. Thanks Kenny Living and Home
Recently bought a fire pit service was quick and efficient. Purchase was well boxed.
No problems, good price and quick delivery.
Great parasol. Ordered with a cross base which didn't come in the first package but sent an email to customer services and a base was sent out the next day. Great service!
Great service, fast delivery and great quality product. Thx 👍
I purchased a drawing/ drafting table from Living and Home. The whole process from ordering online to delivery was great and the price was very competitive. The table is exactly what I needed, although I did need the help of a friend to assemble it. I will definitely be visiting the Living and Home site again!
Living and Home 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Awful. Received a ripped office chair, reported it to customer service to be offered a 25% discount which then increased to 30% after I said I would rather return. No apology and telling me it’s still usable!! Would never buy from here again nor recommend anyone else to. Any professional company would offer to send a new chair out.
So pleased with my accent chair Goes very well with my gold accessories
Living and Home 5 star review on 28th July 2021
I ordered dining chairs. I was informed the chairs would be despatched within 3-7 days. On day 8, I sent an email asking for an update to be told that the chairs were out of stock and the order would be cancelled. If I hadn’t sent an email, how long would I have to wait for Living and Home to contact me. I have only just received the refund yesterday. Very poor service. Will not order again.
Dear Jane, Apology for the experience. We will take on your feedback and make improvements, in the future. Thanks Kenny Living and Home
Great service, and 2 lovely bar stools ,couldn’t be happier
Order not delivered so had to chase but they did manage to sort that eventually. Ring, don't bother with the contact page as they don't respond.
Order was not delivered Said it had been damaged So I had to search for the same chair in other sites. But non available Shame as it was just what we wanted
Dear Pat, Apology for the experience. We will take on your feedback and make improvements, in the future. Thanks Kenny Living and Home
Whilst the main parasol box was delivered quickly there was no indication that the base hadn’t been delivered. This wasn’t delivered until days later. No idea whether it was a delivery company error or some delay from Living and Home. Either way we were not kept informed and we were not able to put the parasol together until the height of the heatwave. The assembly instructions are terrible. Quite a lot of guessing involved. Then noticed that in less than a week from ordering from Living and Home they had dropped the price again nearly a £100. Our order had been a sale price. Quite annoying given what we’d been through.
Dear Andrew, Apology for the experience. We will take on your feedback and make improvements, in the future. Thanks Kenny Living and Home
Living and Home is rated 4.30 based on 256 reviews