Living and Home Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Living and Home Reviews

info@livingandhome.co.uk

Tell us how Living and Home made you happy
I was a bit sceptical to order from living and home after reading some of the reviews. we ordered two leisure velvet armchairs, they were on sale at a really good price! (£106 each). They arrived really quick, within 3 days and they're so great! i'm really pleased we chose living and home :)
I already sent a review that's not been posted re the mixer I bought from mano mano, but it turns out it's your machine. You need to collect it and refund my £149.99. The cement mixer has 10 bolts,spring washers and leather washers missing. Mano mano said you would contact me. A lady did and I have emailed your company about six times now with no reply. Come and collect your machine, it's re packed in the box it was sent in. You can then sort my refund out. I definitely won't buy from Living and Home or Mano Mano again. Seems a pair of dodgy companies to me and you shouldn't be allowed to operate this way.
Dear Rodger,

Apology for your experience.

Can I have your Order number in Mano Mano? Our Mano Mano's Manager will follow up closely.

Living and Home
I bought a cement mixer from a firm called mano mano and it turns out that it was Living and Home that supplied it. There are 10 different bolts and washers missing and now I am being forced to go between the two firms re a refund. I have been advised that I am within my rights to return the mixer as it's been sold with missing parts. I have been in touch with both firms and neither seems bothered. Two firms to watch out for Mano Mano and living and Home.
Dear Rodger,

Apology for your experience.

Living and Home
Perfect comfortable sofa for our second sitting room. Delivered promptly ..lovely grey colour, exactly what we needed!
I wish I had read these reviews and those on trust pilot before purchasing from living and home.

Brought a chesterfield chair and to be fair to them is as described and looked very good. We were pleased.

However after only just over two months some of the stitching had split and formed a hole.

I thought I must be unlucky so a emailed them to try and get a replacement. But they just state it’s over three months so they won’t replace it.

Then offered me 15% refund! Is the stitching it’s a fault with the product what are you meant to do with a faulty chair. They simply didn’t want to know and just refused to believe that is wasn’t anything other then my fault that the hole was created. I sent them pictures where you can easily see that it’s some stitching gone.

Awful customer service which is a shame as the product seemed good. But it’s the old saying buy cheap buy twice.

I’ve learnt my lesson will not be using them again.

I thought I must be unlucky so a emailed them to try and get a replacement. But they just stated it’s over three months so they won’t replace it.

Then offered me 15% refund! Is the stitching it’s a faulty product. what are you meant to do with a faulty chair. They simply didn’t want to know and just refused to believe that is wasn’t anything other then my fault that the hole was created. I sent them pictures where you can easily see that it’s some stitching gone.

I’ve learnt my lesson will not be using them again.
Bargain sofa!! Looks lovely in my living room! Fast delivery
Lovely velvet chair and footstool however footstool seems to have crack in plywood under material and padding: emailed them about this 3 times and have still not had a reply. Very poor after sales service! 👎🏻
Dear Customer,

Sorry for your experience. In the last 2 weeks, L&H had recieve large volume of orders. Our customer service staffs are doing their best to re-solve the problems.

Can I have your Order number and provide you with our after sale service, personally?

Thanks Kenny
Love this Ottoman! Got it in the BEIGE linen and it’s so well made and easy to roll away for our pull out couch.
I am so pleased with this sofa! It was delivered earlier than expected but was informed every step of the way! Its comfortable, lightweight and the colour is so much better than pictures!
It's really nice for what I paid for. It was made in China but it still was really good quality. I really enjoy it. It's comfortable and huge for a 5 feet tall woman/110 lbs. I recommend it. My dogs like it as well.
Bought two chairs and better than expected, look good feel good,very well made, very happy with my purchase
Absolutely terrible customer service, shouldn't be allowed to be in business.

More than happy to take your money and leave you high and dry.

Product colour I received was different to the one on the website. Told the issue was with the 'warmth' of my lights and it would match in natural light... it didn't and I sent them a side by side photo to show this. I've received no response.

Customer service is non-existent. Don't respond to emails, live chat, phone calls or Facebook messages. Literally left me with no way to resolve the problem.
Dear Customer,

Sorry fo the bad customer experience.

Can I have your Order number to investigate what happen?

Good Quality. Comfy.
Great sofa, good looking design, modern colour. I was surprised to have to assemble it but it was very easy.
Worse service ever! Chair not delivered. I chased a zillion times and got to known that i will have to wait for 2 months to get the chair. The company did not inform at first place.
Utterly Bad customer service by Kenny Lam. As per him, it’s a huge favour to me that money is being refunded for the item that was not delivered. I bought matching curtains and asked for discount code on next purchase but looks like they dont want to do business a d are here only to cause inconvenience. Please DO NOT BUY from them.
UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS

I have been trying to get in contact with this company for over two weeks now. Their number is either always “busy” or unable to connect.

Left numerous voice messages and emails, and not a single acknowledgement has been made. They were prompt in taking my money but now are unavailable to provide any customer service. Very unprofessional.

I will now have to escalate this. What a shame.

Save your money and keep away from this company.
Dear Customer, Sorry fo the bad customer experience. Can I have your Order number to investigate what happen? Looking forward to your reply. Thanks Kenny Living and Home
Absolutely love my armchair. Perfect for reading and lovely colour.
This was the worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with. I received an office chair which was of poor quality, I phoned, I emailed not only once but three times and got nowhere. I wanted to return the item and get a refund in full. Instead, I Received one reply via email suggesting that I should buy a pillow to make the seat more comfortable. I wanted to return the item and was offered a £15 token to keep the item that I actually truly didn’t want. As I was getting nowhere I reluctantly accepted but again he heard nothing. The customer service phone line is staffed by completely incompetent people who do not take it seriously at all. I would never ever buy from this company again.
Dear Customer,

Sorry fo the bad customer experience.

Can I have your Order number to investigate what happen?

Living and Home is rated 4.53 based on 117 reviews