Living and Home Reviews

Based on 610 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Living and Home Reviews

info@livingandhome.co.uk

The item I bought was very good quality and a great price ,over-all a good buying experience.
Poor quality swingbench for £125, not sturdy and already bent within a week. Waste of money
Delivery was at short notice & in 2 lots but not sure if that's down to living & home or the couriers. Table is amazing & coming back for unit I've also seen on line. Would definitely recommend.
Product exactly as described and arrived very promptly.
Pyramid patio light delivered promptly & working well !
Quite poor quality and arrived damaged
First time using Living and Home and very impressed with the service.
excellent service would recommend and great price
Recently purchased a set of rattan garden furniture It arrived as expected and assemble was easy Looks great
instructions leave a lot to be desired and the end product is not that great need 2 pairs of hands whole thing is pretty average not really worth the money
I’m happy with my purchase can’t not wait to use it in the summer. Thank you
Excellent quality garden furniture at keen price. Swift delivery.
I was concerned due to other negative reviews but I ordered my greenhouse and it turned up a few days later. It was a bit odd there was no order confirmation or delivery info which worried me but in the end it was all good.
Great product, just as advertised. Great value for money. Really efficient from order to delivery. Highly recommended
Would use Living and Home again. Liked the fact that Royal Mail was used to deliver and was tracked. Water feature was cheaper than anywhere else.
Great description and images of the product, with competitive pricing too. Delivery was efficient. Packaging was great. Most impressed.
Amazing electric fire good quality and great service definitely recommend this company thank you.
I recently found this company whilst browsing for a footstool and I am so glad I did. I ordered a pumpkin footstool, my order arrived quickly and the quality and value is second to none. I will be using them again in the future:)))
My sofa bed arrived without legs! Useless to me Lots of emails to customer service and told that replacement legs could not be sent I asked for sofa to be returned and a refund given I have been offered another sofa bed and told to dispose of original sofa myself! Waiting to see if replacement sofa arrived with legs I will never use this company again
Pyramid patio heater was easy to assemble and works a treat. Fast delivery. All good. Thanks.
Living and Home is rated 4.16 based on 610 reviews