Living and Home Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Living and Home
"Thank you Living and Home! Me and my husband are fully satisfied with this product. It is easy to install and maintain."
"I regret I did not buy a LED bathroom mirror cabinet, earlier. In the dark mornings, I always struggle to wear my makeup. Now, with the help of LED mirror, I can finish my makeup perfectly, and look fabulous, before going to work! When I was in Italy, I saw a similar product in my hotel’s bathroom. Instantly, I fell in love with the design."
"I always wanted a long mirror in my room. The LED feature allows me to dress in the dark and the storage inside allows me to put my makeup and jewelleries, in one place. Thanks Living and Home. This long mirror is a girl’s best friend. Before I go out, I always use it to wear my jewelleries and makeup. This will come in handy for my wedding, next week."
"Black sideboard for my bedroom. Looks cool with the blue LED at night, but the product is very practical too. The space inside store all my video games and music CDs."
"This sideboard storage certainly has the Scandinavian look. The white paint and wooden combination gives out a cosy atmosphere. It looks great in my living room. You cannot get this from Ikea. The product is worth every penny, with the design and quality finish."
"I had put this sideboard storage into my dining room. The LED side display the tea set I collected from my holidays and the storage side keep my dishes tidy. Eye-pleasing and practical. Just finish installing this sideboard storage. The blue LED feature is very unique and I cannot find any similar sideboard storage on the high street."
"This is the second time I’ve bought from Living and Home, their prices are very good. This time I went for a blue LED and the solid white sideboard storage. Fully satisfied with their products, delivery and customer services."
"Just moved into my new apartment in the last few weeks, I had been searching to buy a black sideboard storage. This product from Living and Home did not disappoint me, the light blue LED match perfectly with the solid black wood. This is my favourite furniture in my apartment, so far."
"Had this fully white dining set for few weeks; it looks modern and elegant in my dining room. The high quality finishes on the glass table and leather chairs are certainly the unique features of this dining set. I especially like the glass finish on the white table, it makes cleaning very easy."
"Thank you Living and Home. I am impress with the speedy delivery and customer services. After install, the product looks amazing in my dining room and become a new attraction for my house. Nice leather chairs! Nice modern black glass table! Smooth delivery service, friendly customer service and easy installation! I will come again, Living and Home. Thx Thx."
"Finally, kicked out my old wooden dining table set, after 15 years. Me, my wife and kids can now sit on these comfortable black leather chairs, to have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thanks Living and Home. I always wanted a complete black dining set. This dining set is in a different class."
"Pleased with the free delivery service and easy installation. The dining table is great quality for the money. It combines well with my spare black chairs and dining room. The long surface is ideal for my kids to eat, play and study. Now, I am more than ready for Christmas. I had been looking for this type of dining table for a while. It is ideal for gathering family and friends. The long surface allows you to put many meals out and my family have a great Sunday lunch, last weekend."
"Great value for money and well made. We had a few missing pieces of our furniture. Tony was incredibly helpful in sending a replacement to us a day later. Highly recommend."
"Great armchair, super comfy. Easy to assemble too."
"Love my new Bluetooth electric led bathroom cabinet. Installation was straightforward and feels sturdy and good quality."
"Product was cheapest price I could find online. Also included free shipping so overall saved £50 to next closest price. Armchair is comfortable, stylish and well made. I would buy from Living and Home again."
Living and Home is rated 4.81 based on 16 reviews