Living and Home Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Living and Home Reviews

info@livingandhome.co.uk

Tell us how Living and Home made you happy
Very quick on delivery arrived well before due date, goods were exceptional I am very pleased and satisfied!!!
Best shopping experience I have had for a long time.
Keep it up and thank you!
Item as Described...Delivered 1 Day early.....what’s not to like....Great service thank you !
Terrible experience. I bought a vase on the italian version of the website the 2nd of December for my mother's birthday, the 23rd. After 10 days I check to see if the package was arriving, and I realized it wasn't sent yet! (They claim on the website "Ordered before 15.00, delivered the day after" ridicolous). To not waste extra time I try to make a phone call to the number they give on the website. Is it Italian number? Is it Dutch? I tried them all but the number doesn't exist! I send a mail in italian, after two days they respond that the customer service is only in Dutch or English (looking at the nice version of the website somebody might think that somebody is there speaking the language, no..). After I explained the issue, magically the product is sent. I keep explaining by mail my complains but they just don't address the problems. It's the 29th and the package is stuck in a storage in Italy (They charge 16.90€ for the delivery and the use the chepest and worst shipping company in Italy). So, don't get fooled by the nice website, behind the curtains there is a ridicoulous company.

Sorry for your experience.

Can we have your Order number to investigate what happen?

Looking forward to your reply.

Living and Home
Not got the chair yet but Gully went above and beyond today to let me know where it was up to on delivery. He even called the driver to check he would deliver it to a concierge. Excellent service
I received the chair the day after I ordered it. My husband put it together in about 10 minutes. It is a lovely green and very comfortable.
I'm absolutely shocked by the purchase from this website, I thought I could rely on this site to deliver a good quality chair. The chair I purchased was held together by staples which after 2 months have all popped off the chair meaning the chair has come apart and unusable. I didn't receive a response from customer service after emailing twice and when I called to flag the disappointment I was told I had already been replied to (still yet to receive any emails). I was told nothing could be done about the chair as there was no warranty past 30 days. What company makes poorly manufactured chairs and can offer no service when they unsurprisingly break.
As a gesture of good will I was offered a £5 discount which is actually a bit offensive after spending £100 on a chair that was poorly made and is unusable. I have declined the £5 discount as will not be purchasing from this company again.
The service was fab. From searching through products to checking out and then receiving the product it was all very straight forward!
Received chairs today and the screws don’t allow you to match the holes in the chair

The screws provided seem too short - it’s not what I expected at it stated partially assembled. Not sure how I am able to put this together on my own, with the above issues?

Please help - I can provide photos if required
Dear Cusotmer,

Sorry for your experience.

Can you provide me with the Order number, so we can follow up?

Living and Home
Product was as described, delivered on time and easy to follow instructions and assembly.
Smooth ordering and quick delivery. Item was well packaged and arrived safely. Quality is very good and I am extremely pleased wiht purchase.
Received my order a little earlier than advised originally. Kept informed of delivery progress right up until delivered. Products of good quality and as described on the website, good value as managed to order when in the sale too.
We ordered what we thought was a 'widescreen' style wall- mounted fireplace. When it arrived the fireplace looked nothing like the picture - totally different dimensions from the picture on the website, and not what we wanted at all.
We emailed to politely request a free return rather than the £45 charge as we had after all received the wrong fireplace. We attached side-by-side pictures of the very different listed and actual fireplaces.
They would not accept that the fireplace we received was not what we tried to purchase. They eventually agreed, after many emails, to give us £10 off the return delivery, or 10% off the fire that we didn't want. We recommend that you DO NOT BUY anything from here, because if you have a problem with your order they will not care, and their lame offers to solve the issues are not worth the hassle. Rubbish customer service!

Sorry for your experience.

Can I have your Order number, so we can investigate what happen?

Living and Home
I purchased a pink office chair. But LivingandHome sent me an ottoman, totally off! Kiran was helpful and quick in coordinating redelivery. Second delivery was wrong again! A grey chair was sent. Out of frustration, I cancelled my order. Such a mess! Stay away!

Sorry for your experience.

Can I have your Order number, so we can investigate what happen?

Living and Home
Quite impressed with the service, everything arrived before the expected date and it was like magic!
Kiran in customer relations was incredibly helpful today. Super speedy and helpful response. If only all retailers aftersales service was like this. Will definitely order from them again. The dining chairs are beautiful and they arrived in plenty of time. BUt when teh order was not complete Kiran helped me to resolve the issue (it was DPD at fault not the company)
Purchased this chair a few months ago. Having barely used it the metal brackets at the back of it have become detached. This has made the chair flimsy, and almost unusable. The overall quality of the chair is poor, and it feels cheaply made. If you are considering this for working from home, don’t.
Dear Alex,

Apology for your experience.

Can we have your Order number to re-solve the issue?

Living and Home
I was a bit sceptical to order from living and home after reading some of the reviews. we ordered two leisure velvet armchairs, they were on sale at a really good price! (£106 each). They arrived really quick, within 3 days and they're so great! i'm really pleased we chose living and home :)
I already sent a review that's not been posted re the mixer I bought from mano mano, but it turns out it's your machine. You need to collect it and refund my £149.99. The cement mixer has 10 bolts,spring washers and leather washers missing. Mano mano said you would contact me. A lady did and I have emailed your company about six times now with no reply. Come and collect your machine, it's re packed in the box it was sent in. You can then sort my refund out. I definitely won't buy from Living and Home or Mano Mano again. Seems a pair of dodgy companies to me and you shouldn't be allowed to operate this way.
Dear Rodger,

Apology for your experience.

Can I have your Order number in Mano Mano? Our Mano Mano's Manager will follow up closely.

Looking forward to your reply.

Living and Home is rated 4.41 based on 135 reviews