Living and Home Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Living and Home Reviews

info@livingandhome.co.uk

Tell us how Living and Home made you happy
I am so pleased with this sofa! It was delivered earlier than expected but was informed every step of the way! Its comfortable, lightweight and the colour is so much better than pictures!
It's really nice for what I paid for. It was made in China but it still was really good quality. I really enjoy it. It's comfortable and huge for a 5 feet tall woman/110 lbs. I recommend it. My dogs like it as well.
Bought two chairs and better than expected, look good feel good,very well made, very happy with my purchase
Absolutely terrible customer service, shouldn't be allowed to be in business.

More than happy to take your money and leave you high and dry.

Product colour I received was different to the one on the website. Told the issue was with the 'warmth' of my lights and it would match in natural light... it didn't and I sent them a side by side photo to show this. I've received no response.

Customer service is non-existent. Don't respond to emails, live chat, phone calls or Facebook messages. Literally left me with no way to resolve the problem.
Dear Customer,

Sorry fo the bad customer experience.

Can I have your Order number to investigate what happen?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks Kenny
Living and Home
Good Quality. Comfy.
Great sofa, good looking design, modern colour. I was surprised to have to assemble it but it was very easy.
Worse service ever! Chair not delivered. I chased a zillion times and got to known that i will have to wait for 2 months to get the chair. The company did not inform at first place.
Utterly Bad customer service by Kenny Lam. As per him, it’s a huge favour to me that money is being refunded for the item that was not delivered. I bought matching curtains and asked for discount code on next purchase but looks like they dont want to do business a d are here only to cause inconvenience. Please DO NOT BUY from them.
UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS

I have been trying to get in contact with this company for over two weeks now. Their number is either always “busy” or unable to connect.

Left numerous voice messages and emails, and not a single acknowledgement has been made. They were prompt in taking my money but now are unavailable to provide any customer service. Very unprofessional.

I will now have to escalate this. What a shame.

Save your money and keep away from this company.
Dear Customer, Sorry fo the bad customer experience. Can I have your Order number to investigate what happen? Looking forward to your reply. Thanks Kenny Living and Home
Absolutely love my armchair. Perfect for reading and lovely colour.
This was the worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with. I received an office chair which was of poor quality, I phoned, I emailed not only once but three times and got nowhere. I wanted to return the item and get a refund in full. Instead, I Received one reply via email suggesting that I should buy a pillow to make the seat more comfortable. I wanted to return the item and was offered a £15 token to keep the item that I actually truly didn’t want. As I was getting nowhere I reluctantly accepted but again he heard nothing. The customer service phone line is staffed by completely incompetent people who do not take it seriously at all. I would never ever buy from this company again.
Dear Customer,

Sorry fo the bad customer experience.

Can I have your Order number to investigate what happen?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks Kenny
Living and Home
Love it, super low prices! Will come agin!
Great quick service, my office chair came within 2 days ! Had a slight issue which was deal with in a speedy and satisfactory matter. I would recommend this company. Thanks
Excellent products and services!
Third time I order in here, everything when perfect!
Brilliant armchair and fast delivery!
Love my dining chairs, looks amazing with my dining table!
Love my pink sofa!
Great products, fast delivery, will buy again!
Great selection of sofa and armchair, will buy again!
Living and Home is rated 4.67 based on 108 reviews