LittleSkinShop.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend LittleSkinShop.com

Tell us how LittleSkinShop.com made you happy

"Excellent service. Ordered 2 Elemis items on the Friday and they arrived on the Monday. I will definitely be ordering more."
"Love the Little Skin Shop. Very reasonable priced Elemis products and quick and fast delivery. Easy to use website. Would thoroughly recommend"
"Love, love, love the little skin shop!! Products cheaper than the high street and delivery amazingly quick, normally within a couple of days. Can't praise them enough. Thanks."
"Fast delivery genuine product thank little skin shop excellent customer service"
"Delivery - prompt (3 working days - free option) Genuine products. Delighted and happy Custer - will defo use again! Can’t believe the value for money!!!"
"Excellent products excellent prices"
"delivered before I expected and all for a great price"
"I was unsure at first as I’d never heard of them. I was very pleasantly surprised. I was followed up with personal emails ( to clear my foggy mind ) and my creams arrived much sooner than expected. Packaging was very secure and of course the Elemis line is simply the best. Furthermore I am paying less than the high street. It was a win win situation. I hope to use them each time I need my Elemis creams. Keep up the good work"
"Lovely genuine products and quick delivery."
"Goods delivered in less than 24 hours at a much cheaper price than any where else, Genuine products, securely packed. Would use again without hesitation."
"My deepest apologies for rating little skin shop 1 star. I'm moving house and totally got the wrong company ."
"Always really happy with orders, packaged great and super speedy delivery! Not to mention amazing products are fab price! Will be ordering again!"
"Great service genuine products."
"Great product range at amazing prices and fast delivery… what more could you ask for?!"
"Amazing prices for top quality products , brilliant service with quick delivery"
"Excellent service"
"Very pleased with my purchase .good value. Will shop again with littleskinshop"
"Very easy to order, came within the stated time. Would definitely order again"
LittleSkinShop.com is rated 4.84 based on 663 reviews