LittleSkinShop.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend LittleSkinShop.com

How would you rate LittleSkinShop.com ?

"I was worried that the products might not be legit as all the products have amazing discount - but they are all real and 10/10 as they come from the counter. Fast delivery too x"
"Great service and great products."
"Efficient in every respect ! Well packaged."
"Very good service and excellent priced product"
"I was looking for elemis products for a while and came across littleskinshop via Google and so glad I did! They have a good range (not all) of products at sale prices which was good enough for me.the service and communication was exemplary. Well done littleskinshop ♥️"
"Excellent service, fast delivery as promised"
"Fantastic got everything I love such a great price would definitely use again! 👍🏻"
"Lovely product, fast delivery, perfect service!"
"All the products are legit because I'm a spa beauty therapist and I work with elmis ! The products came on time and the products are wayyy cheaper then the actual elmis website!"
"Great company. Really happy with my purchase. Thank you."
"Excellent prices and prompt delivery - well packed too. Thank you"
"Easy to order good prices and no postage cost. Arrived on time no problems I highly recommend this company. I'm very satisfied with the service."
"Very good service and excellent price."
"Great price and prompt service Highly recommend"
"Brilliant products, service great 👍"
"I found what I was looking for easily. It was the cheapest on the market and I received it quickly and well packaged. Thanks."
"Quick service and excellent prices."
"Littleskinshop.com has everything I need to care for my skin. Excellent products, best value, great communication and fab speedy delivery. I will 100% use this store again. Thank you"
"Satisfied with my purchase of elemis facial wash from Little skin shop"
"Great value for an excellent product. Item was well packaged and arrived quickly. No complaints, will be placing another order soon."
LittleSkinShop.com is rated 4.79 based on 470 reviews