Little Fields Farm Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

How would you rate Little Fields Farm ?

"While looking for an incubator, LLF had the best price for the one I wanted. Remember, price checking is a couple of buttons away nowadays, so it was easy to see what's what. Their web site did say free item with the incu I ordered, but when it came, 48 hr post, there was no free item. An e mail asking them where it was, was replied rather curtly, saying you had to order it and when you pay, it would come up as f.o.c, web site gave no help in saying this was the way. A good experience was knocked down by this."
Jane Bannan
Verified Buyer
"Cannot say as I purchased items for a present - to be sent to a different address. Was a little surprised to find you had sent a copy of the invoice to them rather than me so my friend now knows how much I spent on her Christmas present!"
Peter McKenzie
Verified Buyer
"OKish but was a little disappointed in the time between placing the order and the despatch date. I suppose these days we expect everything to arrive next day but no big deal."
"Nice sturdy design but my hens haven't got the hang of it yet although they have no problem sneaking a drink from the rabbit's drinking bottle with the ball-bearing tip drinker!"
Stefan Daniels
Verified Buyer
"ITEM arrived fairly quickly but arrived slightly broken but still usable."
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.85 based on 515 reviews