Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Unfortunately the main product ordered will not suit the purpose for which it was selected. This was our own fault.
Disappointed that the packing charge made this significantly dearer than competitors and you don’t realise until you are paying
Excellent service but disappointing product. I already have 2 (old) large bell cloches in sturdy plastic. I thought these were the same but they are flimsy so no better than ones from supermarket.
I've never been to Little Fields Farm. I purchased a watering can rose by mail order. Unfortunately it doesn't fit on any of the watering cans which are already in my possession, neither can I find a watering can in garden centres or Wickes or B & Q's, that it will fit on.
Disappointed delivery took so long due to one item being out of stock but once communicated remainder of order despatched overnight. Very happy with products.
I ordered a couple of Watering Can Roses. Which were reasonably priced. Once these had been dispatched they arrived within a couple of days. It take approximately 3 days from placing the order to having the items dispatched. Not to long, but longer than one expects these days.
My order was very late and I was advised it would be sent by DHL. Who advised that it was sent and signed for by myself when it wasn't. I then received the goods yesterday by Royal Mail whom are very good. Otherwise I would have put ten stars
Hi thanks for one of my orders but I was very disappointed that the other one did not arrive and I was not notified that it was out of stock but it will not stop me from ordering from you again thanks
I always like to support the smaller business, but my first experience with your company didn’t go well, after getting prompt confirmation of my order, It took nearly two weeks before I finally received this product, I was expecting tracker details but never received them, I would like to support you, but you would have to improve your customer service,Regards Ray Masterson.
My order for dust sacks took a while to come. Received them today, well packed, seem good bags, but they are not tie top as requested, and as it says on the invoice.
Can't write a review as my order has not arrived yet !
The service was good ,but the packaging needs more attention i/e I ordered 3 tubs but 1 tub was laid on its side with insufficient packaging and the case was dinted and a two inch split at the bottom allowing he contents to escape
Can’t comment on the actual product as it’s too early to apply to my grass , all I can say the service re delivery as excellent!
Not used yet so dont know. Service excellent.
Good delivery information. Arrived on time. Problem with product which was damp and in large clumps in bag. Used this product before from other retailers and it arrived in a dry condition.
Item arrived safe, however, no instructions on how to assemble the item. May be useful to place instructions on how to fit together, especially if you don't have use of a pc
Ordering and delivery very good. Product is as described but 90% sunflower ? seeds. Looks like 5% mealworm and 5% suet pieces. Birds are as disappointed as me.
The wellies arrived well packed, at a good price and exactly what I ordered, once dispatched the delivery was as advertised. It's the 10 working days it took between the order and the picking which bothers me and would have been more acceptable had there been an update email.
The time you put VAT on & p&p it works out at a very dear buy but the service was ok . Will not buy again, will wait until I can get out & buy these tea lights for £2.00
Never visited the site before but wasn't sure how reliable. Was concerned that parcel took al9ng time to come would have been nice to have had some more updates as to why there was a delay. Parcel arrived very nicely packed and I think was very good value for money thank you! I will visit your website again as feel I can trust you now
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.78 based on 8,945 reviews