Little Fields Farm Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

How would you rate Little Fields Farm ?

"Great item fast delivery will use again."
"Excellent Company order despatched and received very quickly. Pleasure ordering from you and would recommend to other people thank you"
Jonathan Revell
"Very quick no hassle order from the website. My foal looks great in his tiny halter. Thanks"
"Did request some information regarding products - had no reply. May have gone into junk box though! Quick service of delivering goods. Would use again."
"- Good service - good customer service - misleading website offer of free postage"
"It's a great shampoo. But the post is to expensive. Thank you."
"While looking for an incubator, LLF had the best price for the one I wanted. Remember, price checking is a couple of buttons away nowadays, so it was easy to see what's what. Their web site did say free item with the incu I ordered, but when it came, 48 hr post, there was no free item. An e mail asking them where it was, was replied rather curtly, saying you had to order it and when you pay, it would come up as f.o.c, web site gave no help in saying this was the way. A good experience was knocked down by this."
"Cannot say as I purchased items for a present - to be sent to a different address. Was a little surprised to find you had sent a copy of the invoice to them rather than me so my friend now knows how much I spent on her Christmas present!"
"OKish but was a little disappointed in the time between placing the order and the despatch date. I suppose these days we expect everything to arrive next day but no big deal."
"Nice sturdy design but my hens haven't got the hang of it yet although they have no problem sneaking a drink from the rabbit's drinking bottle with the ball-bearing tip drinker!"
"ITEM arrived fairly quickly but arrived slightly broken but still usable."
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.86 based on 728 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!