Little Fields Farm Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm

Tell us how Little Fields Farm made you happy

customer service
Guest
"lovely service used twice now start to finish all ok prices best on the web"
Ian Quarton
"I spoke with a very helpful lady called Sam regarding the purchase of drain tidy covers I was dealt with in a polite and efficient manner Product turned up when I asked This company is fantastic and seeing’s I work for a large company our managers are wanting to keep using them"
"Great! Product arrived within 3 days ... very pleased 😁"
Would you use Little Fields Farm to purchase further items in the future? yes
"So far so good have only tried one cartridge don"
Would you use Little Fields Farm to purchase further items in the future? yes
"It would have been nice to have been told that the item I had ordered was not in stock, instead of having to ring to find out where my order was."
Would you use Little Fields Farm to purchase further items in the future? yes
"Had 1think missing what u sorted then when I got the tomato feed out it was half full other then that all good"
"Good service, fast delivery. Noticed a big price discrepancy between the brochure (enclosed with my goods) and the website, with the website more than 30% more expensive for the same item code."
Would you use Little Fields Farm to purchase further items in the future? yes
"I was surprised at the quantity of plastic used to wrap the glass dishes. There are plenty of more eco-friendly ways of packing without using plastic. The goods were as ordered, and arrived quickly."
Would you use Little Fields Farm to purchase further items in the future? yes
"I found web page difficult. But eventually work d my way through The item I bought microwave plate lifter excellent I have stopp d having burnt fingers and spilling contents"
"I had place an order of 10 whisky tumblers, however they only had 3. I was only advised of this situation when I emailed them about the delay. They replied "Will dispatch the 3 out of the 10 and refund the difference". My reply" I can have the 3 now and dispatch the 7 later but will not pay for the delivery". The compromise was accepted . recd the all of the order now."
"Great item, works fantastic, was a little bit disappointed that I paid £6,99 for next day delivery and it didn’t turn up next day. Not sure if littlefields was to blame but would be nice to see that cash back."
"I was concerned to find that the trays had no drain holes though there was an image to show they were meant for seedlings. There was very little in the way of information. Just a note to say that they may distort as they are porous. I then wondered if they were sufficiently porous to allow water to drain through and so I put some water in the bottom overnight and checked it in the morning. None had drained through. So I am left concerned that any seedlings would become waterlogged. I would need more information before recommending. Cant say more until we have tried one with seedlings in it."
"Lady on the phone was helpful but lost my number so couldn’t call me back. I was asking for the latest produced hat of a certain brand and she said the newest one they had was made in 2017, already 2 years old. When it arrived it was 2016. So now I only get to wear it for 2 years till I have to renew, which doesn’t make it very good value."
"There was no fault in the time my package was sent from distribution point, my disappointment was the time it took to be delivered to me. Although I tracked the delivery there was no information as to when it would arrive, hence I was out on the Wednesday of that week. I rang GPO next day, a Thursday, and got an automated system that arranged a delivery for the following Saturday. I waited in all day but it never arrived. I rang GPO the following Monday and spoke to a Human Being! who had no record of any redelivery being made for the Saturday. The parcel eventually arrived on the next Wednesday, having taken a week to get to me. Perhaps not using the GPO next time is an option I'll select. Have yet to inspect and use product."
"Did request some information regarding products - had no reply. May have gone into junk box though! Quick service of delivering goods. Would use again."
"- Good service - good customer service - misleading website offer of free postage"
"It's a great shampoo. But the post is to expensive. Thank you."
"While looking for an incubator, LLF had the best price for the one I wanted. Remember, price checking is a couple of buttons away nowadays, so it was easy to see what's what. Their web site did say free item with the incu I ordered, but when it came, 48 hr post, there was no free item. An e mail asking them where it was, was replied rather curtly, saying you had to order it and when you pay, it would come up as f.o.c, web site gave no help in saying this was the way. A good experience was knocked down by this."
"Cannot say as I purchased items for a present - to be sent to a different address. Was a little surprised to find you had sent a copy of the invoice to them rather than me so my friend now knows how much I spent on her Christmas present!"
"OKish but was a little disappointed in the time between placing the order and the despatch date. I suppose these days we expect everything to arrive next day but no big deal."
"Nice sturdy design but my hens haven't got the hang of it yet although they have no problem sneaking a drink from the rabbit's drinking bottle with the ball-bearing tip drinker!"
"ITEM arrived fairly quickly but arrived slightly broken but still usable."
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.87 based on 2,093 reviews