Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Tell us how Little Fields Farm made you happy

Keeley Parton
"Brilliant company! I order my horsey bits and bobs from here and everytime I am more than satisfied with their service. Thank you!"
Michelle Edwards
"It was exactly the size I needed, it arrived on time and it is a good quality net. We used the netting within a poppy installation. It looks excellent."
"The product was easy to assemble and functions well. The hens took to it immediately with no issues. DHL need a mention though as I selected the next day delivery option and it took DHL 3 working days to allegedly ‘find’ my house."
"There was no fault in the time my package was sent from distribution point, my disappointment was the time it took to be delivered to me. Although I tracked the delivery there was no information as to when it would arrive, hence I was out on the Wednesday of that week. I rang GPO next day, a Thursday, and got an automated system that arranged a delivery for the following Saturday. I waited in all day but it never arrived. I rang GPO the following Monday and spoke to a Human Being! who had no record of any redelivery being made for the Saturday. The parcel eventually arrived on the next Wednesday, having taken a week to get to me. Perhaps not using the GPO next time is an option I'll select. Have yet to inspect and use product."
"Did request some information regarding products - had no reply. May have gone into junk box though! Quick service of delivering goods. Would use again."
"- Good service - good customer service - misleading website offer of free postage"
"It's a great shampoo. But the post is to expensive. Thank you."
"While looking for an incubator, LLF had the best price for the one I wanted. Remember, price checking is a couple of buttons away nowadays, so it was easy to see what's what. Their web site did say free item with the incu I ordered, but when it came, 48 hr post, there was no free item. An e mail asking them where it was, was replied rather curtly, saying you had to order it and when you pay, it would come up as f.o.c, web site gave no help in saying this was the way. A good experience was knocked down by this."
"Cannot say as I purchased items for a present - to be sent to a different address. Was a little surprised to find you had sent a copy of the invoice to them rather than me so my friend now knows how much I spent on her Christmas present!"
"OKish but was a little disappointed in the time between placing the order and the despatch date. I suppose these days we expect everything to arrive next day but no big deal."
"Nice sturdy design but my hens haven't got the hang of it yet although they have no problem sneaking a drink from the rabbit's drinking bottle with the ball-bearing tip drinker!"
"ITEM arrived fairly quickly but arrived slightly broken but still usable."
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.86 based on 921 reviews