Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Unbelievable, on line shopping as it should be. 3 days from order to delivery, most companies should send a team to see how it’s done. Well done Little Fields Farm.
Very good, personal email to let me know part of my order was unavailable. Thank you
Pleased with the service I have received, well packed and speedy delivery. I have used this product before and have always had satisfactory results.
The order was dealt with promptly and their were no problems. The box containing the scotts lawn spreader arrived covered in black plastic giving excellent protection against wet weather should it be left outside on delivery. Never had a parcel delivered in this way before. In my case I was here to receive it.
Happy with purchase, arrived within a few days.
Very prompt delivery and item exactly as expected. Excellent.
Excellent customer service and delivery of Tripod Chicken and Poultry Hopper Feeder. Would definitely recommend this Company.
Very pleased with goods and service
Customer service were great at getting back to me regarding my order, goods delivered in a good timeframe, minus a star as I would've liked to have been notified that one of the items I ordered wasn't in stock therefore delaying delivery slightly.
Great correspondence with company and smooth and efficient delivery of products
Products came quickly and were good quality and undamaged.
First choice for when I need something fast.
Very pleased with our order of multi purpose growbag planters. From moment I ordered them online I received confirmation of order it was delivered speedily by royal mail and kept informed throughout.
The product was just what I wanted and at a good price. Service and delivery were excellent.
Great prices and selection of garden accessories
Great customer service - family run business.
No problems whatsoever, first rate company. Easy to order online and very swift delivery.
Great products - genuinely sourced. Reliable & relatively good value delivered to our door very professionally. A1
Brilliant service, great prices, fast delivery. Thank you
Good service. Good prices. Fast delivery. Thank you
i found some difficulty ordering on line so rang the company and your family member quickly put through my order.it arrived promptly b y my postman
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.78 based on 8,945 reviews