Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Unbelievable, on line shopping as it should be. 3 days from order to delivery, most companies should send a team to see how it’s done. Well done Little Fields Farm.
Excellent service and delivery, kong floppy knots look great and the price was brilliant. They are for Christmas presents and I am sure the dogs will love them.
Great service, thank you.
The customer service is excellent. I ordered the wrong item and rang the following morning to cancel it. They resolved the problem and changed the order in a flash. It was so easy. I will definitely use them again
Very easy website to use with a varied range of products. Swift delivery and very well packed, with Royal Mail communication advising when it would be delivered. Thank you.
The whole process of ordering was straightforward, the item arrived very promptly.
My first time ordering from little fields farm the products I purchased are perfect just what I was looking for and very reasonably priced I would definitely recommend this company and I will be ordering again very soon thank you little fields farm 😊
I think the postage is a bit expensive
Very happy with the purchase, delivery as expected love using this company.
Very efficient and a great product that does what it says
Nice products, good communication
Although i haven't used the spreader as yet, but i am sure it will be perfect when the time is right. I was very pleased with the speed of delivery and that the spreader was well packed.
Stunning Christmas decorations ! Fabulous quality for the money and delivered in no time at all ! So good I’ve ordered more !
Little Fields Farm 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Items were delivered promptly, even though I chose standard delivery
I ordered blue Christmas tree decirations which I had been struggling to find elsewhere, they arrived quickly and were as nice as they looked online.
Little Fields Farm 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Great products and great efficient service
Cannot comment on the product yet as it is something which takes time to work and we have only just got it. However as far as Little Fields is concerned - excellent service. Good price for this product, quick delivery and kept informed of progress. Many thanks
Very prompt service for the items I needed.
Tubs of compost maker received securely packaged and in good time.
Cheaper than anywhere else even after postage!
Good customer service .kept up to date via email . Delivered on time in good condition
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.81 based on 11,696 reviews