Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

During this period of uncertainty it has brought challenges to companies and firms who have to distribute goods by courier and post. Also the extra upheaval it causes to shops and other places who have to pick, pack and send the items to their respective customers. I do hope other people will have the same compassion and patience as I have in knowing the that their goods could take a little longer these days and think of all the many hundreds of parcels that have to be made up. I for one have ordered from little fields farm and have received the goods, I think it was just over a week including weekends. This to me is a very good time for the delivery. So yes I have rated them highly for this and hope people will respect the massive jobs they have to do. Hopefully it will not be too long before things ease and then they can relax a little and enjoy the rest they will get. Excellent work.
easy and efficient service
Swift delivery
My first order from Little Fields Farm.
Bought Nikwax waterproofing and Cider Vinegar.
Great prices.
They arrived promptly and were very well packaged.
An excellent pair of wellies provided by quick and efficient service. A good quality product which looks as though it might stay waterproof for a while.
The Nikwax waterproofing arrived well packed and performs perfectly.
Products well priced quick and efficient delivery.
Will definitely use again
Fabulous customer service, value for money and great range of products. Highly recommend.
Ordered a brush for cleaning our stable plus a metal mounting clamp for the handle. Both very good. Both items arrived in good time. No problems with seller.
I am pleased with all of my purchases and the service is great particularly delivery i received each delivery within 2 days. Prices too are excellent especially Joint Aid for dogs. I highly recommend. Thanks.
Item arrived very quickly and was very well packaged. Have not tried the product yet but I am sure it's good. Good service, thank you.
Very good service, ordered on line and kept informed when order was despatched. - really pleased to find the wellingtons I wanted in stock in my size as they have been discontinued !!
Competitive price and an excellent delivery turnaround.
From ordering the bird 🐦 feed to delivery, everything was first class. My robins and blue tits are very happy!
Very efficient service
Good price on the things I ordered and very speedy delivery no problems at all
Very pleased with my order, very prompt delivery. I am looking forward to using them. Thanks for good service. Will recommend to friends.
Planters as described, look lovely. Can't wait for bulbs to flower.
Fast and correct product delivery
Very prompt service
Very impressed with the speed of delivery.
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.75 based on 6,689 reviews