Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

During this period of uncertainty it has brought challenges to companies and firms who have to distribute goods by courier and post. Also the extra upheaval it causes to shops and other places who have to pick, pack and send the items to their respective customers. I do hope other people will have the same compassion and patience as I have in knowing the that their goods could take a little longer these days and think of all the many hundreds of parcels that have to be made up. I for one have ordered from little fields farm and have received the goods, I think it was just over a week including weekends. This to me is a very good time for the delivery. So yes I have rated them highly for this and hope people will respect the massive jobs they have to do. Hopefully it will not be too long before things ease and then they can relax a little and enjoy the rest they will get. Excellent work.
Very happy with them
I got 4 pot basins for Christmas pudding gifts They were a good price and well packed.
Great item, great price.
Arrived on time I was kept up to date with the progress of my order , very satisfied .
Everything was great quality and well priced
Little Fields Farm 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Lovely butter dish, just what I wanted, and a very quick delivery service, thank you.
Great price and fast delivery on my order.
I found Little Fields Farm after doing a search for metal scoops as my husband wanted one like Monty Don! I had a good rummage round Little Fields Farm site and ended up ordering 2 scoops and a shallow bucket. I could have picked more things!! Delivery was quick given the current circumstances and hubby was made up with his scoops and bucket. I highly recommend this site and will be back for more goodies. Thanks you
Dispatch was quick, prices competetive. Unfortunately the goods were damaged in transit, (obviously not their fault). Little Fields Farm immediately agreed to send replacement items. No quibble, just very impressive service. You can tell a good company by how they respond when things go wrong. No compaints, this is an excellent company.
Good, prompt service. Delighted to see non-plastic, recyclable padding material in package too!
Lovely items couple reindeers broken tho there letters off x
Very prompt service. Item was exactly as described.
Product as advertised. Received well packaged and kept me informed along the way.
Will happily use again.
Great service
Prompt action Good product
Great service! I made an error with my order and they were able to quickly fix it with no fuss! Quality products sold at good prices with great customer service!
Very good shopping experience and all goods superb quality.
Quick, friendly and effiecient service would happily use again if required
Couldn't be better