Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Unbelievable, on line shopping as it should be. 3 days from order to delivery, most companies should send a team to see how it’s done. Well done Little Fields Farm.
Prompt delivery and a very good price compared with other drinkers
Posted 25 minutes ago
Excellent service and communication. Thank you, Amy for your help.
Posted 58 minutes ago
Well done little fields farm a very speedy delivery. I will certainly use you again.👍
Quick and easy to order online. Delivery arrived on time and was extremely well packaged. Good service all round and would recommend.
Good pricing, efficient ordering. A little slow with delivery, but this was explained shortly after ordering.
Very good product, would buy again
The website has a good range of products at competitive prices. There was short delay in dispatching my order, but this was expected and not a problem.
Excellent product range and great fast service. I will be using Little Fields farm again.
I ordered a couple of Watering Can Roses. Which were reasonably priced. Once these had been dispatched they arrived within a couple of days. It take approximately 3 days from placing the order to having the items dispatched. Not to long, but longer than one expects these days.
I have now ordered several items and all have arrived in good order. I am very pleased to have found this supplier and will turn to them first next time. The pricing and choice of products is very competitive.
Great prices, good delivery, good communication on 3kg order of ferrous slug killer.
My items arrived damaged and a week late and was too much hassle to send them back. No impressed. All blamed on Covid.
Products arrived fairly promptly and the price was reasonable. I would use this company again
Delays were expected so no problems at all through ordering on the website and notification that the items had been dispatched.
Prompt delivery
I was really pleased with my order many thanks for your excellent service being very quick with your delivery under such awful circumstances we are all experiencing at the moment.

Very best regards louis Smith
Very satisfied with my purchase and the service was very good.
I bought a piece of gardening equipment which I was searching for. The gardening section at Little Fields Farm is small so I am not really in a position to make comments about the firm. I will say that my purchase was treated efficiently and delivery was quite quick. I am not able to comment on the other sections of the company.
Very pleased fast delivery
Easy to deal with and fast and efficient service
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.78 based on 8,405 reviews