Little Fields Farm Reviews

customer service
Della Theobald
"Very good service"
Guest
"I have started hatching my own chickens eggs and found the Brinsea Ovaview (for checking of eggs are developing) really useful. Not only did I get it in the post the next day, I got an additional 5% discount on a product that was already cheaper than any other website (including eBay). Oh yes! Also got free postage. I am sure I will shop at Little Fields Farm on-line ship again."
"Good fast delivery. Lovely item"
"Great price, product exactly as described. Arrived very quickly. Would definitely use again."
"PROMPT DELIVERY"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service. First time placing an order with Little Fields Farm, will definitely order more equine products from here again."
"Items arrived as ordered and before stated delivery date."
"Quality products"
"Thank you - citrus compost is hard to come by in decent quantities. Yours arrived promptly and has already been put to good use."
"Found everything I wanted and at very competitive prices will be shopping there again quick service and excellent prices what more can you say"
"Great quality boots. Quick free delivery. Boots have removable insoles to help with accommodating different thickness socks. Very competitively priced. Very pleased"
"got what I ordered well packed not exactly speedy but ok. Thanks"
"Wellington boots. Just received my order. Very prompt service and quick delivery. Boots fit great. Love them and use them for dog walking."
"Well packed parcels, prices were good just a shame Parcel Force didn’t deliver on the day requested"
"Order was delivered promtly and I was kept informed about everything."
"Efficient website and product arrived few days later. Speaking on behalf of the wild birds in our garden I can record their satisfaction with the Buggy Nibbles."
"Good service and quality products,I would use them again.DPG."
"Easy to order. Fast efficient delivery. Would definitely use again."
"Very good service Delivered on time Thank you"
"Delivery and service was good. I have not used the product yet"
"We are taking on some new chicks and are completely new at it and these guys were the best value for money and even put in a chicken magazine! Just what we needed!!! Thank you!"
"My order was dealt with quickly , the product , not yet used arrived very well packaged ."
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.87 based on 1,116 reviews