Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Adventure Company Ltd
Read Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews
Easy to find the item, easy to order, arrived in good condition, looking as good as the picture. One satisfied customer
Great product, arrived well packaged and quickly. Sadly a small item was missing from The set but the team responded to my email very quickly to rectify the issue. Would definitely recommend this company.
Great customer service called me to check the product was right for me delivered within a couple of days very happy all round would definitely use again
Quick service great company to deal with.
Slightly slow delivery but very helpful and pleasant on the phone when I made an enquiry.
Parcel arrived promptly and packaged well
Speedy delivery, product looks good but the 4year old recipient hasn't seen it yet - he's the judge!
Speedy delivery.
Excellent customer service. As my order did not arrive , they have organised an upgraded replacement. Hoping they will arrive before we fly ! Thank you .
A kids little bag to hold chalk balls for climbing. Seriously how needy are folk that need reviewed after every purchase? If you were a lover I suspect you'd be chucked pretty quickly!
I placed an order for a few things to be shipped together, everything went great and smoothly. Then, the next day i realised that i needed to add a pair of gloves also, so i placed another order. Unfortunately it was not possible for the second order to be shipped with the first, because it was already sent out, so i had to pay for two separate orders which was not great but at least i got a handwritten apology when the second order arrived which was a nice little touch.
This is the site to come to for kid's Keen shoes and Icebreaker tops. I've always had good, efficient service
Delivered really quickly and best price for what I was looking for.
Little Adventure Company Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 653 reviews