Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Adventure Company Ltd
Read Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews
Fast and efficient, great communication on dispatch and delivery and perfect fit for my little one :-)
We love the Little Adventure Company! Excellent service, and a great selection of good value, quality stuff.
Excellent range of quality weatherproof clothing for kids, decent prices and great service. We always use them for Didriksons clothes.
Great shop for all your outdoor-kid's needs. Love the customer service, high quality products, and quick shipping.
Great service and good value for money, love the handwritten note on the delivery ticket
Quick & easy to order & a quick delivery service 👍
Wow. That about sums it up. Ordering was easy and choice was great. Product arrived within 48 hours. Packaging was enough to protect the item and not overly excessive. I was kept informed of the process throughout. Shall be back as the children grow.
I ordered the wrong size gloves online and called up straight away and the lovely lady who answered couldn’t be more helpful and changed the size and dispatched the items that day.
Great choice of products and very quick delivery
Prompt delivery, very reasonable cost and polite communications. Thank you
Great service
Quick delivery and high quality items. Very happy with my purchase and will use the Little Adventure Company again.
So pleased I discovered this website. Perfect stocking fillers for my grandson. Easy to navigate website, great choice and great prices. Slick and efficient. Thank you. Will definitely use again.
First class service from a first class company. Would definitely highly recommend this company
Even though there were some delays with Royal Mail delivery, Little Adventure staff were very helpful and kept me updated on the order. The ordered products are very good quality and I am very happy with both products and the service!
Great waterproof gloves. Space to put on warm gloves underneath.
Lovely jacket and my daughter was very happy with the jacket. Very good quality and arrived very quickly.
The Buffs are presents for my grandchildren, love the designs, good service too.
Excellent quality trousers, good to size, easy to put on and off. Parcel arrived within 48 hours of ordering & a lovely handwritten thank you message on the receipt from Debbie
Absolutely lovely but even bigger than I expected. My granddaughter is 21 months but the 1:5 yr is still really big. Don’t get me wrong I will be rolling the sleeves up and will get years out of them.
Little Adventure Company Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 752 reviews