Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews

5 Rating 822 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Little Adventure Company Ltd
Read Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews
Very pleased with the product as it fits very well and is comfortable. It is adjustable, which is good news for me, as I have a small head for an adult and have had trouble on getting headgear to fit in the past. Excellent service.
Absolutely love this brand. Would buy a lot more if able. Great customer service and speedy deliveries. 10/10 recommend
Bought Term wellingtons for my grandson and granddaughter Great product very flexible easy to get on my granddaughter who is only 15 months all ready for lots of jumping in puddles
The most wonderful small company to buy from! Wonderful communication and speedy delivery. Great quality items and really could not recommend highly enough.
Great product, price and service.
Very efficient & professional website and service. Managed to find a jacket not available via a brands website and it was delivered within a few days.
Excellent service from the Little Adventure Group. Ordered the wrong size gloves for my daughter which they were happy to exchange for the correct size. Postage and response times were excellent.
Hi Mark, Thank you very much for your positive review. Never a problem to exchange for an alternative product or size. Best wishes, Debbie
Ordered a few times now from Little Adventures. Delivery has always been fast and usually dispatched super quickly. The guys were also really helpful when I had to amend an order as I incorrectly ordered the wrong product. They responded to my email within an hour and called me to reorder the correct product.
Hi Chris, Thanks ever so much for your review and custom. Always happy to help. All the best Debbie,
Would recommend. Item arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you
Easy to order and quick delivery
Good quick service.
Good communication and delivery quicker than expected. Very pleased with the service.
Really quick delivery, great coat, really pleased. Will definitely look here again next time we need coats etc
I’ve ordered a variety of clothes/accessories and everything has been of top quality. I’m so happy to have found Little Adventure Company!
Thank you!
Excellent service thanks Debbie
Excellent customer service and really prompt delivery.
Bought 2 pairs of waterproof dungarees for our grandchildren just after Christmas . Unfortunately I was getting worried after 8 day’s that they hadn’t arrived. I sent a email and within minutes they had phoned me . They where delayed due to staff shortage at Royal Mail . Brilliant customer service and will definitely order from them again
Great product with great customer service!
Fabulous customer care! When I reported a problem with the item I’d received, a replacement was posted straight out and arrived the next day. Very friendly staff who genuinely care about their customers.
Great item.