Little Mistress Reviews

Fashion Accessories
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion Accessories

How would you rate Little Mistress ?

"DO NOT SHOP WITH LITTLE MISTRESS I bought two sizes of the same dress on sale. Once received I tried on the bigger size first which was about two sizes too small so I repacked and returned both dresses by post the next day. Last week I was contacted by email to confirm that I was being refunded for one of the dresses (not tried on) however not the other dress (bigger dress) and I was to follow up for an explanation. I tried to contact them but was not successful so I emailed them however I had to email a few times to get a response. They asked me to send them the tracking number, I asked them why they needed this as they had received the other dress and the second dress was in with this parcel and they did not explain/respond. After this I made several attempts by email to find out why they would not refund me and again they asked me for the tracking number with no explanation as to why. I have shopped online for many years and this has never before happened to me, I am disgusted that they are robbing me of my right to a full refund and their refusal to issue me with a proper explanation. I am so sorry I did not read the reviews prior to shopping with them. (See other review sites online) I am horrified that they have got away with this for so long. I will continue to pursue this and will not give up. DO NOT SHOP WITH LITTLE MISTRESS"
"Lovely dresses! Delivery was quick and they were packaged very nicely. Can't wait to wear my dress to the wedding. Would recommend!"
Little Mistress is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews