Listers Toyota Nuneaton, Warwickshire Reviews

3 Eliot Way, Nuneaton CV10 7RF, UK

Click Here

Tell us how Listers Toyota Nuneaton, Warwickshire made you happy

Telephone
"I would not recommend Listers Nuneaton to anybody - in fact I would actively discourage it! I bought a 2015 sports Yaris. This turned out to be a mistake... After seeing a Yaris on their website, I turned up to look at it. I asked the salesman Craig to help me, telling him that I was an inexperienced buyer. I test drove it for 10 minutes, it seemed fine. I was not encouraged to look around the car, and didn't really know what questions to ask, so went ahead naively and bought it. I picked it up a couple of days later when it was dark, and was given the key and basically told "see you later". The next morning I realized there were a couple of deep scratches on the body. Upset, I called them, and they said to bring it in. I did so, and they fixed a couple of them but was told that not all of them would be painted over... I'm not one to kick up a fuss, so I thought "oh whatever". I was also told on pickup that "all the paperwork is in the glove box". As a naive buyer, I didn't know the importance of checking everything that car salesmen say... I looked in the glove box a couple of months later - lo and behold, there was no service booklet. It took me three frustrated calls (Craig told me "we've gone paperless" on the first call), and escalation to management before they would send out a replacement. The replacement booklet arrived (quickly, to be fair). But it had a service missing. The ONE question I remember asking was "does it have a full service history?" to which the answer had been "yes". Again, this was patently false. I also was under the impression the service and MOT would have been a year later. But I got a call after four months 'reminding' me that they were due. I spoke with Toyota head office, and they were surprised and sorry that I had had this experience (Toyota Farmer and Carlisle were also staggered about the service/MOT thing), and urged me to call Nuneaton about it, telling me that I absolutely had grounds for complaint. So I called up, spoke in detail about my frustrations with the manager Richard, and he said "all we can do is apologize". So this is what happens when you get poor service, apparently, unlike in all other sectors! If you are a first-time or not-confident buyer, I would really encourage you to avoid this dealership."
Are you Listers Toyota Nuneaton, Warwickshire? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Even though my car was unfortunately damaged during a routine service, the staff at Listers stepped up and sorted the problem out to my complete satisfaction. I will certainly use them again and recommend them to others. They are nice people."
Listers Toyota Nuneaton, Warwickshire is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews