Lipsy Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Lipsy

Tell us how Lipsy made you happy

"Love your dresses always look fab on the best 💗"
Are you Lipsy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They sent everything that I was truly wanted.I was very pleased with the box."
"I love their clothing and their delivery is next day free to a store, returns are free too (not that I return much) Great shopping experience"
"Excellent quality of product and excellent service."
"Item was delivered to my local Next store - very convenient when you work during the day."
"Ordered online and they kept me well informed of status of my order which was delivered to my local Next store within a couple of days. If anything they kept me too informed - 21 emails was a bit excessive for an order comprising one dress!"
"I'm very disgusted with lipsy at the moment as I've ordered 2 dresses size 16 and they don't fit as for material wear I'm a size 12 anywhere else, I'm very disappointed as now I have to pay to return items!"
"Wad toldmy order was arriving on. Tuesday it didn't so I phoned them , customer service told me it hadn't even left the warehouse,waited two days for for my parcel nd in the men while I emailed them 4 times (still no reply and this is 3/4 weeks later) was just told they were behind with their emails, phoned them again on the Thursday and my parcel still hadn't left the warehouse, cost me about 10 Euro in phone calls never experience this service from any other shops ive ordered from on line there service is terrible will never be ordering from lipsy again and I would advice anyone not to buy anything from there on line website."
Lipsy is rated 3.75 based on 8 reviews