Linx Beds Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited

About Linx Beds Limited: Hotel quality zip and link beds. Fast and free UK mainland delivery.
Design your bed and receive it 5-10 working days, or choose from our next day zip and link beds range. Order before 12 am Monday to Thursday. 2-3 day Highland delivery. Excludes bank holidays.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy

"Thank you so much for going above and beyond to get my beds to me earlier than expected so that we could all use holiday cottage! They look fabulous and were very easy to put together."
"The on-line service was very user friendly so I found it easy to order my bed. The service was responsive and timely. The delivery was within the 2 hours promised, which made it easy to plan my day. All-in-all: efficient, easy to use, responsive and speedy. The bed is very comfortable too!"
Sarah Salter
"Linx delivered a quality bed upholstered in our own fabric and met our very tight timescales! A heart felt thank you from all the team at Latham Interiors"
"I purchased two lynx beds over 5 years ago for my Airbb rental room. Nearly every guest over these years has told me how amazingly comfortable the beds/mattresses are. For me the storage is great as I can keep the linen for that room separated from the rest. I’m waiting for my own mattress to wear out, so I can buy one for my bed!! I’ve been meaning to write this review for a long time, but I can definitely vouch for value for money, quality and durability"
"Really fantastic beds, we discovered them on a visit to a private cottage. They were so comfortable we looked at the mattress and got the name of the supplier...Linx... We ordered one for our holiday cottage in Cornwall and one for our home in Cambridge. Dealing with the suppliers was easy and they bent over backwards to ensure the delivery to Cornwall took place when we were visiting. Very clear and smart instructions and delivery people were also first class. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
"Très satisfaite Nous avons commandé un ensemble complet Hotel Pocket Mattress 6ft Zip and Link pour une livraison en France. Le service client est très réactif et professionnel , la procédure pour une commande hors ligne est simple, et la livraison s'est faite rapidement après paiement par virement bancaire. Merci aussi au livreur sympathique qui nous aidés pour le déposer dans notre maison. En ce qui concerne la literie, nous avions découvert cette marque lors d'un séjour en Ecosse, la qualité est au rendez-vous, nous recherchions un couchage mi-ferme, sans être trop dur. Nous sommes très satisfaits de notre achat, nous passons de bonnes nuits."
"A cannot rate high enough. The company are very professional, very customer focused and the beds are great. I have holiday lets and one of the main comments on my reviews are how comfy the beds are. I had thought I would use another company as a bit cheaper and regret this very much and would now only use Linx. The courier company also were very helpful and courteous."
"We bought and used from beginning of Nov'18, two double zip and link beds for our holiday flat and so far they are proved easy to put together, easy to buy and get sheets to fit, very comfortable to sleep on. We are now thinking of selling at our main home a double put-me-up and replacing with another zip and link from Linx."
"As always a good product, nice staff and couriers, helpful and polite"
"Excellent all round, from ordering to delivery, all very helpful, even offered to take 8ft bed upstairs, and jeesaloo what a bed!! you need walkie talkies to communicate with Mrs!! HEAVEN!!!!!!!!"
"Purchased a single bed from Linx beds bed was delivered on time as requested customer service was excellent all queries dealt with"
"Easy to order online, delivery man very helpful, would happily buy again in future."
"Great beds. Comfortable and good quality, bought for our holiday let. Polite and efficient delivery people. Recommended."
"excellent customer service from placing the order to fantastic quality double bed - the delivery men couldn't have been more friendly and helpful and when we asked even delivered the bed upstairs. Thankyou Linx Beds for your fantastic quality and service."
"Excellent customer service, Beds arrived well packed. We had a problem with the zips linking the beds, phoned up and there was no quibble, they offered to replace them immediately, and the replacements zip together perfectly. Mattresses are well made and very comfortable. Headboards also good. Very pleased with the beds and the service."
"Excellent service and a great product. Comments all the time on how comfortable the beds are. Very happy indeed."
"Cracking beds, great service, even when the delivery driver unloaded the wrong bed they contacted the driver and the bed was replaced in minutes."
"The whole process was quick and easy from the start. Very helpful and fast responding staff with a great delivery service."
"Fantastic service form Linx Beds and Dominic was extremely helpful with answering all queries and placing our order. Absolutely recommend this firm."
"Iv just had my beds delivered by the 2 most lovely men who were brothers. The van wouldn’t fit up the top of the hill and they carried 14 beds up to the garage with the most wonderful attitude and couldn’t have been more helpful or lovely. Thank you so much!"
"Good communication, and very helpful"
"Great zip and link beds ideal for our 4* holiday accommodation. Fast delivery."
"Another 5 beds ordered and delivered. Great product, wouldn't order beds for holiday let accommodation from anywhere else. That makes over 20 beds now."
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.75 based on 178 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access