Linx Beds Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited

About Linx Beds Limited: Hotel quality zip and link beds. Fast and free UK mainland delivery.
Design your bed and receive it 5-10 working days, or choose from our next day zip and link beds range. Order before 12 am Monday to Thursday. 2-3 day Highland delivery. Excludes bank holidays.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy

"Thank you so much for going above and beyond to get my beds to me earlier than expected so that we could all use holiday cottage! They look fabulous and were very easy to put together."
"The on-line service was very user friendly so I found it easy to order my bed. The service was responsive and timely. The delivery was within the 2 hours promised, which made it easy to plan my day. All-in-all: efficient, easy to use, responsive and speedy. The bed is very comfortable too!"
Sarah Salter
"Linx delivered a quality bed upholstered in our own fabric and met our very tight timescales! A heart felt thank you from all the team at Latham Interiors"
"Beds were delivered in a good condition, and look fantastic. There was a small stain on one of the bases and one of the wheels didn't fit in the base (easily fixed this myself though). The zip and link both work well and the mattresses are very comfortable. Overall a great purchase with only small issues."
"Very happy I ordered from Linz Beds, arrived on requested date, received confirmation from courier, courier was very helpful and friendly and the bed itself is of very good quality so no issues here, Thank you"
"The whole process was easy and smooth, from the purchase to the delivery."
"Helpful service. The beds seem fine apart from surprisingly poor quality struts on the headboards - one in particular was very roughly finished (wood split)."
"Love the beds makes room look more attractive ,Evan the cleaner is asking where we brought them from, thanks a lot"
"We've bought several excellent beds and mattresses from Linx over the years. Shame about the overpackaging. Our mattress came gagged and bound on a the sort of timber gallows, which is now obstructing the pavement, when I try to work out how to dismantle and dispose of it."
"Customer service was good, and very helpful over the phone. The beds seem good (we ordered hotel contract 2'6" twin zip-n-link, and it seems ideal for our purpose (B&B). My one concern is the delivery. It was kerbside pallet delivery only, and although the chap was pleasant, there was no option to book for assistance with delivery. We managed, but it was awkward and I can imagine lots of B&B owners would struggle with this... and have to pay to bring in extra help! I'd suggest linxbeds find an option for delivery with assistance... I certainly would have paid for it!"
"My initial enquiries on phoning the company were dealt with by Chris who was very helpful and informative. The king-size mattress I bought is quite firm but comfortable. The delivery men were very helpful and courteous. Unfortunately, although I'd been hoping to order more beds and mattresses to equip a holiday cottage, I don't think I will be able to order from Linxbeds due to their kerbside delivery policy, including leaving a wooden pallet . I appreciate that you don't charge for delivery and this method is very appropriate for your hotel market. I wonder if you would consider having an alternative delivery option for those who would like the beds/mattresses to be carried upstairs to the required room? And the wooden pallet taken away. There would obviously need be an additional charge for this service, but it is normal practice for furniture companies to charge for delivery and I certainly would be prepared to pay extra for this."
"Delivery not due until end of July. However customer service was excellent so far."
"I bought a zip link mattress. Quality is excellent at a great price. Delivery is on a pallet to the front door so it does need two able bodied persons to unload and take into the house."
"Our purchase was very efficiently handled, and when we had to replace one of the bedheads over a minor fault, replacements were dispatched immediately. We hope to deal with Linxbeds again in the future."
"Bed does what it says on the tin, but thought the quality of the upholstery of headboard and drawers were rather disappointing."
"Simple to use and no complaints from guests, who didn't know it was 2 beds! Easier to attach if there are 2 of you though."
"easy to order, good price, efficient delivery, having to arrange for someone to move the beds upstairs was a bit of a challenge, the option to have the delivery service help with that would be useful although I appreciate there's a cost."
"If you have a problem with regards to any of their products, call them. They offer very common sense advice and are exceptionally accomodating to alter and modify their product to suit the customer. Quality product. Timeliness and good customer relations. These beds are high end hotel quality and if sited at home may not be suitable for kids. High, meaning high off the ground."
"I was very happy with the service we got from your company. The beds arrived in time for a busy weekend and guests said they slept well."
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.75 based on 178 reviews