Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy
Superb service and, more importantly, a fantastic mattress! Highly recommended to all.
I felt I was taking a risk buying a bed unseen but was absolutely delighted with the zip locked beds purchased for a holiday cottage; very comfortable and great value. Have just bought a king size pocket sprung mattress which again met all expectations. Did have a minor problem, but the mattress was replaced without fuss. Customer service was second to none and I shall be making all future purchases from Linx as both product and service are first rate.
We purchased a Linx bed last year to ship abroad to our holiday home . It is the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in . We went for the most expensive mattress which was well worth the money . We will be buying another for our new annex in Kent . Also very efficient company and a pleasure to deal with
Excellent service and product
Superb service from start to finish for delivery of a top quality emperor bed !
Great service. Easy ordering, second bed we have had. Guests love them. Thank you ????
Delivered on time the week before Christmas. Always get compliments on how comfortable tHe beds are
My 3rd if not 4th purchase of beds from Linx. Once again great service and product. Will gladly purchase again. Many thanks
they delivered!
First and foremost, the beds are brilliantly comfortable! (Hotel Pocket Sprung mattress) Initial advice over the phone was helpful, and I've had 3 orders from them now, for a SuperkingZip link bed, double zip, single bed, new headboards, and 3 replacement mattresses too. Really good value. Reliable delivery service even in a distinctly rural area; and a simple online ordering system. Very satisfied
This is the second set of zip-and-link beds I have had from Linx. They are great value and very, very comfortable. They give me great flexibility in my guest room as I can offer guests two singles or a super-king size bed by simply zipping them together. All my guests complement the comfort of the mattress. These mattresses combined with the a couple of space saving single bed bases from Warren Evans give a stylish dual purpose bed.
Love the beds makes room look more attractive ,Evan the cleaner is asking where we brought them from, thanks a lot
The customer service was excellent and the bed was delivered on time. We are very pleased with the bed itself too!
Delighted with our Linx Bed which we bought after enjoying a great nights sleep in one at The Ship Inn, West Stour, Dorset. The service at Linx is excellent. We were kept in touch with delivery details and the bed arrived earlier than expected. Although it clearly states curb side delivery our two delivery men couldn't do enough to help and actually carried the bed upstairs for us.
We previously did B&B on a small scale then moved to a bigger property with room for a superking zip and link bed. Did some shopping around and Linx Beds had nice looking beds with a "build your own" feature so we got exactly what we wanted at a very competitive price in the brown chenille fabric. The bed is amazing quality, drawers spacious enough to store pairs of spare pillows and the floor standing headboards look fantastic. The pocket sprung mattresses are excellent and it was delivered quickly with great packaging - enough to protect but not excessive.
Super services! The drivers are really helpful. Highly recommended!
We've bought several excellent beds and mattresses from Linx over the years.

Shame about the overpackaging. Our mattress came gagged and bound on a the sort of timber gallows, which is now obstructing the pavement, when I try to work out how to dismantle and dispose of it.
The driver couldn't get down our road but helped me lift & carry the beds in. Very helpful & appreciated.
Excellent nights sleep ever since getting these beds. Totally recommend. Buy in confidence.
I wanted some alterations to the standard bed & this was no problem at all & no extra cost.
Brilliant service.
Very good service from order to delivery good quality product arrived with a damanged drawer made a phone call was told that it would be replaced as of yet I have not received it but it was only a week ago but I have every confidence judging by the service I have so far received that they will keep their promise and replace it would certainly recommend them .
When the mattresses arrived they were just what I wanted!
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.77 based on 193 reviews