Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy
Delighted with our Linx Bed which we bought after enjoying a great nights sleep in one at The Ship Inn, West Stour, Dorset. The service at Linx is excellent. We were kept in touch with delivery details and the bed arrived earlier than expected. Although it clearly states curb side delivery our two delivery men couldn't do enough to help and actually carried the bed upstairs for us.
We previously did B&B on a small scale then moved to a bigger property with room for a superking zip and link bed. Did some shopping around and Linx Beds had nice looking beds with a "build your own" feature so we got exactly what we wanted at a very competitive price in the brown chenille fabric. The bed is amazing quality, drawers spacious enough to store pairs of spare pillows and the floor standing headboards look fantastic. The pocket sprung mattresses are excellent and it was delivered quickly with great packaging - enough to protect but not excessive.
Super services! The drivers are really helpful. Highly recommended!
We've bought several excellent beds and mattresses from Linx over the years. Shame about the overpackaging. Our mattress came gagged and bound on a the sort of timber gallows, which is now obstructing the pavement, when I try to work out how to dismantle and dispose of it.
The driver couldn't get down our road but helped me lift & carry the beds in. Very helpful & appreciated. Excellent nights sleep ever since getting these beds. Totally recommend. Buy in confidence. I wanted some alterations to the standard bed & this was no problem at all & no extra cost. Brilliant service.
Very good service from order to delivery good quality product arrived with a damanged drawer made a phone call was told that it would be replaced as of yet I have not received it but it was only a week ago but I have every confidence judging by the service I have so far received that they will keep their promise and replace it would certainly recommend them .
When the mattresses arrived they were just what I wanted!
Linx delivered a quality bed upholstered in our own fabric and met our very tight timescales! A heart felt thank you from all the team at Latham Interiors
Service was excellent. I wanted a higher headboard than the standard height, no problem and it looks great. Delivery exactly when they said it would be. Made sure the delivery company took the pallet away as recommended by Linx Beds.
Smooth process, helpful telephone support for my Qs and bedsdelivered on time, even to the far north of Scotland with no premium charge unlike competitors.
Very helpful staff offering a speedy service of exactly what we wanted. Zip and link beds ordered on Tuesday and delivered to Cornwall the next afternoon. Couldn't ask for better and will be sure to buy from here again.
Super comfortable beds. Excellent service. We had an issue with the headboards which was immediately resolved to our satisfaction. Highly recommend Linx Beds.
Everything went very smoothly from start to finish. Chris was superb. We telephoned and he explained everything. We were fortunate to be able to get a quick delivery as we had disposed of our old bed. The driver telephoned on the morning of delivery to say the approximate time he would arrive. He kindly helped take the order inside. He was polite and very helpful. The beds were easy to assemble (two made up a 7` bed). They are of very good quality and we are very satisfied with them. A good night's sleep was had! Thank you.
We have spent thousands of pounds over the last few years to try & find something suitable for my wife's back pain but have had no benefit from even the most expensive mattress's. After having a good nights sleep on holiday, we enquired with the hotel for details of there mattress. Even though we were only wanting to purchase one mattress, Chris at Linx Beds could not be more helpful. We needed an odd size - No Problem, We wanted our order checking to make sure we had done everything correctly - No Problem, It was delivered on time, in very good condition & the driver even helped me carry it through my front door. Its too early to say if it will help my wife's back problem but I have slept like a baby since it arrived. I cannot recommend this company highly enough & the quality of the mattress is excellent.
Excellent customer service - we live in the Isle of Man so Linx Beds delivered the bed to our local courier's depot in the UK the day they said they would, all went smoothly. The bed is very good value for money.
Customer service was good, and very helpful over the phone. The beds seem good (we ordered hotel contract 2'6" twin zip-n-link, and it seems ideal for our purpose (B&B). My one concern is the delivery. It was kerbside pallet delivery only, and although the chap was pleasant, there was no option to book for assistance with delivery. We managed, but it was awkward and I can imagine lots of B&B owners would struggle with this... and have to pay to bring in extra help! I'd suggest linxbeds find an option for delivery with assistance... I certainly would have paid for it!
The Create a King arrived 2 days after I ordered it and was easy to fit.
My initial enquiries on phoning the company were dealt with by Chris who was very helpful and informative. The king-size mattress I bought is quite firm but comfortable. The delivery men were very helpful and courteous. Unfortunately, although I'd been hoping to order more beds and mattresses to equip a holiday cottage, I don't think I will be able to order from Linxbeds due to their kerbside delivery policy, including leaving a wooden pallet . I appreciate that you don't charge for delivery and this method is very appropriate for your hotel market. I wonder if you would consider having an alternative delivery option for those who would like the beds/mattresses to be carried upstairs to the required room? And the wooden pallet taken away. There would obviously need be an additional charge for this service, but it is normal practice for furniture companies to charge for delivery and I certainly would be prepared to pay extra for this.
Excellent bed. Ordering it was very simple. The delivery was exactly when promised with a very helpful delivery driver. Looks and is toga; quality.
The beds are fantastic, great quality and value for money, and their customer service is brilliant too. I have bought from Linx Beds before for my B&B and because my guests keep commenting on how comfortable the beds are I decided to put them in all my rooms. Thanks again Linx beds, I will highly recommend you :)
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.76 based on 180 reviews