Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy
Iv just had my beds delivered by the 2 most lovely men who were brothers. The van wouldn’t fit up the top of the hill and they carried 14 beds up to the garage with the most wonderful attitude and couldn’t have been more helpful or lovely. Thank you so much!
Good communication, and very helpful
Great zip and link beds ideal for our 4* holiday accommodation. Fast delivery.
Another 5 beds ordered and delivered. Great product, wouldn't order beds for holiday let accommodation from anywhere else. That makes over 20 beds now.
Easy website, great service, on time and the mattress is excellent value and super comfy
The bed arrived at the time we were told,the driver was very polite and helpful to. The bed is very comfortable and was easy to put together,andit is very comfortable. Will recommend.
Delivery on time. Mattress very comfortable
My bed is very comfortable. It is as expected, as I recently slept on one in a hotel and this led me to my purchase. The cream headboard is very attractive. It would be worth adding a diagram on how to build the bed as I have only had wheels on my previous bed. This one has four legs as well, which I nearly stuck in the wrong holes. I had a good customer service experience from Daniel and my delivery men were courteous and helpful.
Wonderful help by phone from Jo!!
I bought one of these beds for myself 5 years ago (still feels brand new), so when we opened an 8 room B&B I didn't have to think twice about where to get my new beds. Everyone has commented how comfortable they are. I also decided to return one as it looked too big as an extra bed in one of the rooms. Daniel was super helpful and sorted the return straight away with an almost instant refund. Cannot recommend this company and their beds enough.
Products are always excellent quality and arrive on date requested. Unfortunately, can't say the same for the delivery company they use though.
Excellent communication and fantastic service
I use these beds at home and in my holiday accommodation business. Guests rave about the comfort and I completely agree. The service is second to none. Very quick and all made so easy. I’m a big fan.
I have used them twice before, excellent mattresses, perfect for my B and B, always get compliments about how comfy they are!
from Ordering to delivery was very fast. The two men who came to deliver were very professional and knowledgeable.
Good communication and delivery was on time.
Purchased our bed from LINXBEDS after we stayed in a hotel with one. The bed was comfortable l did not want to get out of it (even for breakfast) on our return we ordered one we. (We took the information from the label on the mattress) The bed arrived on time and on the date agreed the delivery could not have been any better, it was taken upstairs and assembled, all rubbish removed. The quality of this bed speaks for its-self the attention to detail is very good and construction is beyond what most people would expect. We are now sleeping better and waking fresher. If I Have one regret it is that l am not selling them.
Great customer service and help when ordering, despatching and delivering our bed. Great company, would recommend highly.
This is the second mattress I have purchased from Linx. They are very comfortable and supportive - my guests always get a good nights sleep and so do I.
Having been thwarted by the snow Linx beds kindly arranged delivery for us between Christmas and New Year. The courier company were brilliant (a big thanks to them) and we are delighted with the beds. Excellent customer service throughout - all in all a great experience.
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.76 based on 180 reviews