Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy
Purchased a single bed from Linx beds bed was delivered on time as requested customer service was excellent all queries dealt with
Easy to order online, delivery man very helpful, would happily buy again in future.
Great beds. Comfortable and good quality, bought for our holiday let. Polite and efficient delivery people. Recommended.
excellent customer service from placing the order to fantastic quality double bed - the delivery men couldn't have been more friendly and helpful and when we asked even delivered the bed upstairs. Thankyou Linx Beds for your fantastic quality and service.
Beds were delivered in a good condition, and look fantastic. There was a small stain on one of the bases and one of the wheels didn't fit in the base (easily fixed this myself though).

The zip and link both work well and the mattresses are very comfortable.

Overall a great purchase with only small issues.
Excellent customer service, Beds arrived well packed. We had a problem with the zips linking the beds, phoned up and there was no quibble, they offered to replace them immediately, and the replacements zip together perfectly. Mattresses are well made and very comfortable. Headboards also good.
Very pleased with the beds and the service.
Excellent service and a great product. Comments all the time on how comfortable the beds are. Very happy indeed.
Cracking beds, great service, even when the delivery driver unloaded the wrong bed they contacted the driver and the bed was replaced in minutes.
Beds supposed to be delivered 15 June but not yet arrived - not able to make contact by phone, mobile or e-mail so far, despite many attempts - beds are fully paid for and ordered in April.
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you have been unable to contact our courier regarding your delivery and we have brought this case up with them urgently. The courier will be in contact with you shortly to resolve this situation.

Please let us know if you have further problems by contacting us on 01924 566 403 or by emailing info@linxbeds.co.uk

The whole process was quick and easy from the start. Very helpful and fast responding staff with a great delivery service.
Fantastic service form Linx Beds and Dominic was extremely helpful with answering all queries and placing our order.
Absolutely recommend this firm.
Iv just had my beds delivered by the 2 most lovely men who were brothers. The van wouldn’t fit up the top of the hill and they carried 14 beds up to the garage with the most wonderful attitude and couldn’t have been more helpful or lovely. Thank you so much!
Good communication, and very helpful
Great zip and link beds ideal for our 4* holiday accommodation. Fast delivery.
Another 5 beds ordered and delivered. Great product, wouldn't order beds for holiday let accommodation from anywhere else. That makes over 20 beds now.
Easy website, great service, on time and the mattress is excellent value and super comfy
The bed arrived at the time we were told,the driver was very polite and helpful to. The bed is very comfortable and was easy to put together,andit is very comfortable. Will recommend.
Delivery on time. Mattress very comfortable
My bed is very comfortable. It is as expected, as I recently slept on one in a hotel and this led me to my purchase. The cream headboard is very attractive. It would be worth adding a diagram on how to build the bed as I have only had wheels on my previous bed. This one has four legs as well, which I nearly stuck in the wrong holes. I had a good customer service experience from Daniel and my delivery men were courteous and helpful.
Wonderful help by phone from Jo!!
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.77 based on 191 reviews