Linx Beds Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited

About Linx Beds Limited: Hotel quality zip and link beds. Fast and free UK mainland delivery.
Design your bed and receive it 5-10 working days, or choose from our next day zip and link beds range. Order before 12 am Monday to Thursday. 2-3 day Highland delivery. Excludes bank holidays.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

How would you rate Linx Beds Limited?

Edward Robert Adams
Verified Buyer
"The bed arrived at the time we were told,the driver was very polite and helpful to. The bed is very comfortable and was easy to put together,andit is very comfortable. Will recommend."
"Delivery on time. Mattress very comfortable"
Julie Kitchen
Verified Buyer
"My bed is very comfortable. It is as expected, as I recently slept on one in a hotel and this led me to my purchase. The cream headboard is very attractive. It would be worth adding a diagram on how to build the bed as I have only had wheels on my previous bed. This one has four legs as well, which I nearly stuck in the wrong holes. I had a good customer service experience from Daniel and my delivery men were courteous and helpful."
"Wonderful help by phone from Jo!!"
Andrea Squires
Verified Buyer
"I bought one of these beds for myself 5 years ago (still feels brand new), so when we opened an 8 room B&B I didn't have to think twice about where to get my new beds. Everyone has commented how comfortable they are. I also decided to return one as it looked too big as an extra bed in one of the rooms. Daniel was super helpful and sorted the return straight away with an almost instant refund. Cannot recommend this company and their beds enough."
Jane Shearing
Verified Buyer
"Products are always excellent quality and arrive on date requested. Unfortunately, can't say the same for the delivery company they use though."
Lou Warring
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication and fantastic service"
David Martin
Verified Buyer
"I use these beds at home and in my holiday accommodation business. Guests rave about the comfort and I completely agree. The service is second to none. Very quick and all made so easy. I’m a big fan."
"I have used them twice before, excellent mattresses, perfect for my B and B, always get compliments about how comfy they are!"
Diana Ezra
Verified Buyer
"from Ordering to delivery was very fast. The two men who came to deliver were very professional and knowledgeable."
Sandra Rigby
Verified Buyer
"Good communication and delivery was on time."
Mr Patrick Mullins
Verified Reviewer
"Purchased our bed from LINXBEDS after we stayed in a hotel with one. The bed was comfortable l did not want to get out of it (even for breakfast) on our return we ordered one we. (We took the information from the label on the mattress) The bed arrived on time and on the date agreed the delivery could not have been any better, it was taken upstairs and assembled, all rubbish removed. The quality of this bed speaks for its-self the attention to detail is very good and construction is beyond what most people would expect. We are now sleeping better and waking fresher. If I Have one regret it is that l am not selling them."
Chris Dale
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and help when ordering, despatching and delivering our bed. Great company, would recommend highly."
Janice Hogg
Verified Buyer
"This is the second mattress I have purchased from Linx. They are very comfortable and supportive - my guests always get a good nights sleep and so do I."
Nikki Alderslade
Verified Buyer
"Having been thwarted by the snow Linx beds kindly arranged delivery for us between Christmas and New Year. The courier company were brilliant (a big thanks to them) and we are delighted with the beds. Excellent customer service throughout - all in all a great experience."
"Such a well-finished and comfortable bed! It's our third from Linx and we remain surprised (and happy) that they make such quality beds at great prices."
"Very happy I ordered from Linz Beds, arrived on requested date, received confirmation from courier, courier was very helpful and friendly and the bed itself is of very good quality so no issues here, Thank you"
Liz Thornton
Verified Buyer
"This is my fourth order with over 17 beds delivered in all. Linx beds are amazing but their delivery company leave a lot to be desired. Scheduled for a booked delivery on Tuesday but with no communication, I emailed Linx to check this was still on. Delivery moved to Wednesday. On Wednesday repeated calls to freight company and a lorry in a ditch, by 6pm the delivery was moved to a pre 10am delivery for Thursday. Thursday no delivery by 11am so calls started to locate lorry. Freight company could never make a delivery by 10am!! In fact I was never first on the list and delivery finally arrived by mid day. There were multiple calls to delivery company for updates. So practically a day and half wasted waiting for delivery. This is not a complaint against Linx and their great beds, but a frustrating review after having always received brilliant service in the past."
Edward Newson
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, communication and a great product (bed!!!)"
Philip Williams
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, products delivered on time, tips by driver on assembly, good quality product when assembled"
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.75 based on 155 reviews