Linley & Simpson Pudsey Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Pudsey
"Thank you very much again for your great work to get a good tenant to me."
"Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate it. The service has been fantastic."
"I haven’t had much experience of Linley and Simpson until recently, however all interactions have been really positive and the office staff have always been really helpful when I’ve spoken them"
"Hi well considering you took over flemings not too bad if you are as good as them then we will be satisfied we had been with flemings for a long time so hope things stay as they are with a good service Doreen stansfield"
"Excellent and friendly polite absolutely spot on"
"I like the services and recommend to other for it. Very helpful and supportive. Cheers Ranjan"
"Seem okay so far. I don’t like the admin fees for renewals when Flemings never had this which was a pull to using them. Just feels like a large agency taking advantage of those in the rental market."
"I am very pleased with the service"
"The service to date has been reasonable, but we have only been with them for a short time and this is our first tenancy with them."
"Helpful staff quick responses to enquiries"
"Early days yet but ok so far ."
"I think most of the staff are friendly, but with repairs they don’t always get done that quick (the bottom door still does not open with intercom)you have to ring again & there seemed a big communication problem with the switch over. The thing I find the biggest problem is that what ever property you move in the staff never know how the utilities work I.e boilers or heating, or just general things that make you feel at home in a new property, as they say it’s the most stressful thing moving... so for instance tell me where my parking spot is or whether the airer is communal so it takes some of the stress out of it."
"Very helpful & chatty staff. Would highly recommend."
"Very professional and friendly."
(Pudsey) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The rating refers to when Flemings rental was not Linley & Simpson. The staff were always very helpful, dealt with any issues promptly and new tenants were always found after the old tenants left."
"Really helpful friendly staff, been renting with them since October 2017 and have nothing but praise for them. Very happy."
Thank you for your positive feedback Marie
"All pudsey branch staff old and new were fantastic."
(Pudsey) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your positive review Jamie. We hope you are both settled in your new property.
"Very helpful and professional branch. Always very prompt on any requests I have. Would highly recommend."
Thank you Stuart for the positive feed back.
"Thank you all for your help and assistance finding my new home."
Thank you for the positive feedback, we hope you will be very happy and settled in your new home.
"I received an excellent service from the team at Linley & Simpson Pudsey office. Thoroughly recommend."
Thank you Carl for the positive feedback and recommendation.
Linley & Simpson Pudsey is rated 4.65 based on 20 reviews