Linley & Simpson Pudsey Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Pudsey
"Fantastic friendly staff in the Pudsey branch"
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Pudsey because they are efficient, have up to date systems that keep me well informed and are a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Andy"
"The staff at Linley & Simpson Pudsey were good because they understood our requirements and dealt with them efficiently and with a friendly manner"
"The staff at Linley & Simpson Pudsey were good because they take time to understand your situation and give their guidance and advice to help find the most suitable tenants for the property."
"Linley & Simpson Pudsey were great because after a really bad experience with a previous letting agency they have restored our faith in the estate agency sector. Rebecca at the Pudsey branch has been the main contact and has been extremely friendly approachable and supportive and helped us to achieve a better rental value for the property. Her market and legislative knowledge is excellent and she has been a pleasure to deal with. However all members of staff that I have come into contact with at the pudsey branch have all been friendly and helpful too."
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Pudsey was great because everything happened in an efficient and friendly manner."
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Pudsey was great because 1. Their Professional Analysis . 2. They are Expert . 3. They have good network"
"Linley Simpson are by far the most helpful estate agents I've come across."
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Pudsey was great because friendly helpful staff"
"Michelle Dibb was extremely helpful throughout. It impressed me how quick they were with replying to emails, contacting me for any follow up conversations etc"
"All staff at pudsey branch are very helpful and thoughtful. They will keep you up to date with all the informations."
"Thank you Michelle. I would like to say how kind, caring, understanding & helpful you was during our telephone conversation this morning. You listened to our situation and you explained the process clearly & answered all of my questions. What an asset to Linley & Simpson, if only there were more people like you."
"Absolutely fantastic and professional service"
"Thank you very much again for your great work to get a good tenant to me."
"Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate it. The service has been fantastic."
"I haven’t had much experience of Linley and Simpson until recently, however all interactions have been really positive and the office staff have always been really helpful when I’ve spoken them"
"Hi well considering you took over flemings not too bad if you are as good as them then we will be satisfied we had been with flemings for a long time so hope things stay as they are with a good service Doreen stansfield"
"Excellent and friendly polite absolutely spot on"
"I like the services and recommend to other for it. Very helpful and supportive. Cheers Ranjan"
"Seem okay so far. I don’t like the admin fees for renewals when Flemings never had this which was a pull to using them. Just feels like a large agency taking advantage of those in the rental market."
Linley & Simpson Pudsey is rated 4.79 based on 33 reviews