Linley & Simpson Wakefield Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Wakefield
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Great"
"I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Wakefield because of the ease of getting things sorted out."
(Wakefield) - Posted 4 days ago
Thank you for your great feedback Mark
"Katie. Extremely helpful, polite and kept us updated regularly. Regular updates also polite, and effort put in to give there clients the best service."
(Wakefield Sales) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your kind words and feedback
"“ Linley & Simpson Wakefield were really helpful and I'd recommend them because I found them very helpful and efficient. I was buying a buy to let property whilst living in France. I needed assistance in finding tradesman to bring the property up to standard. My contact Fiona from the Wakefield Office assisted me through this and also advised of regulations which had to be met when letting a property. This was all done before I had signed a contract with the company. On past service I trust I will have a good relationship with Linley & Simpson managing my property. ”"
(Wakefield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your great feedback Mrs Gillespie
"I chose Linley and Simpson Wakefield because of the staff expertise. Fiona did a great job, and all others involved were very helpful"
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 month ago
"Professional, friendly and reliable, would highly recommend this agent to all"
Thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation
"Completely Satisfied, Elisa dealt with everything quickly and made the process straight forward."
"“ Linley & Simpson Wakefield, in particular Holly Robinson were helpful because they gave me quick response, answered any questions I had, made me feel comfortable ”"
Thank you for your kind words and feedback
"Very thorough and professional service."
"Tyla, Let me take a moment to thank you for your rapid response to the situation that arose at my rental property I've owned and operated that property until recently other agents which you have taken over. Naturally I was nervous of the change over in the early months, how wrong was I? You, in particular, have stepped up to manage the situation we found ourselves in with professionalism, courtesy and with seemingly unflappable ease. Let me tell you how reassured I am, personally, to have you as my Property Manager, pretty much having rectified this situation within less than a working week to minimize loss. It's good to know Linley & Simpson have you at their disposal, as well as all of your colleagues that I've dealt with since the transfer. Long may we continue as agent & owner, please do pass this to your leadership team, owners and Directors."
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your great feedback and kind words
"I have dealt with branch and in particular the lettings department for the valuing and renting of my properties. Always professional and very knowledgeable I feel very safe knowing they are looking after my property and tenants excellent!"
Thank you for your positive feedback and kind words
"Highly professional and very reassuring when sending our 1st Born off to Backstage Academy, In helping him to secure his accommodation."
"Great help for students"
"The whole rental process from beginning to end has been straightforward and simple and the staff have been very polite and helpful and have answered all the questions I have had."
Thank you for your kind words and great feedback
"Been in communication with the professional and friendly staff here for a few months now and we’ve been very happy with the service. We are yet to have people move in to both our rentals but have full confidence in the team to ensure this happens quickly and with suitable tenants. We look forward to many years of your services. Thank you all!"
Thank you Amy for your kind words and positive feedback!
"Always willing to listen, help and action what needs to be done. I am always grateful for this"
Great feedback Tracey Thank you
"L&S sold my property very efficiently. I would like to particularly give credit and thanks for the excellent work done on my behalf by Katie Hepworth. She has been helpful, efficient, professional and diligent in managing the sale of my property. I cannot speak highly enough of her and she is a credit to your company. Thank you Katie! Kind regards Steve Collins"
Thank you Stephen for the positive feedback for our Sales Valuer and Negotiator Katie. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future.
"Quick to respond with a very proffessional service that was delivered in a friendly and helpful manner. Much appreciated, thank you!"
Thank you Daniel for the positive feedback
"Very informative from the start and Katie has kept in regular contact with us after every viewing. We love the fact that Katie completed all the viewings and I had every confidence she would Be able to sell our house."
Thank you Liana for the positive feedback.
"Cannot rate highly enough the attention & service I received from Holly during the process of renting a flat & my eventual move in January. I have received excellent ongoing support from her since in resolving queries & issues as they arose. All staff were charming & helpful if Holly wasn't available."
Thank you |Liz for the positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future
"Everyone has been very helpful and professional though out the sales process. Also the same can be said for when they looked after our let property, a great service all round"
Great to hear your feedback Mark Thank you