Linley & Simpson Wakefield Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Wakefield
"Thank you Tyla for making the process of moving a slightly easier one. It was a pleasure to meet you on Monday, charm and efficiency are excellent attributes."
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 hour ago
"Linley and Simpson have been very helpful in getting me set up in a new property. When I have had multiple questions about the process they have immediately responded and have helped to find solutions when needed. I thank them for helping me throughout the process of moving properties and will definitely be using them again should I move again in the near future."
Thank you Jamie for your lovely comments and feedback. We wish you happiness in your new home.
"Hi Tyla, (Property Manager) You’ve been great, thank you for helping us so much. We really appreciate your efforts."
Thank you Samuel for your kind words and positive feedback.
"They did what they said - good tenant, asking rent and quickly."
Thank you Ian for the positive feedback.
"Excellent service from all aspects of the team from start to finish, with clear simple process fully explained and always someone on hand to help with any issues within the tenancy."
"“ My experience at Linley & Simpson Wakefield was cracking because they are very helpful and very quick to respond to any enquiries or worries. ”"
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
"“ I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Wakefield to friends and family because they provide an efficient and friendly service to landlord's. ”"
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
"Everyone I have dealt with, and continue to deal with, have been very helpful and professional, and are very helpful and polite."
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
"“ Linley & Simpson Wakefield were great because they looked after me from start to finish,, kept me updated on questions I asked ”"
"“ Linley & Simpson Wakefield staff were good because they are efficient and happy to carry out our exacting instructions on our numerous properties. Emma Hodgson Branch Manager - Very approachable with any issues, concerns etc with our properties and always willing to implement new procedures when asked""
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
"“ Linley & Simpson Wakefield were really helpful and I'd recommend them because no fuss ”"
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
"“ My experience at Linley & Simpson Wakefield was positive because all contact with employees was good. it took a long time to rent my property though which was disappointing. the longest void i have ever had. ”"
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
"“ I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Wakefield to a friend because they were always able accommodate my requests irrespective of timings. ”"
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
"“ I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Wakefield because the house was said to be cleaned ie. cooker ..the cooker was full of grease and house had not been cleaned and only been in over a week and got a email to say i was behind on my rent ever thou i i had paid .people in office not helpful ”"
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
"“ I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Wakefield because they treat the students from backstage academy like they dont exist, Linley and simpson wakeifld dont follow through with anything they say they will do, for example my sink got blocked first day i moved in and they were emailed and i am still waiting on them to fix it... its been three weeks ”"
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
"“ I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Wakefield because huge flood downstairs and I’ve not received a single email about it and had to deal with it ourselves, still no proper WiFi after weeks and weeks. Leaks in room next to mine ”"
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
"“ I would recommend Linley & Simpson Wakefield to friends and family because they are friendly and professional. They also have great communication. ”"
"I'd definitely recommend Linley and Simpson Wakefield becsause: great service, fast implementation, satisfaction guarantee"
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
"“ My experience at Linley & Simpson Wakefield was memorable because kind workers, very helpful. Some faults in the property but they are not the ones to blame and have done everything to try and make stuff perfect. ”"
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
"“ My experience at Linley & Simpson Wakefield could have been better because ive had several questions in which i have asked and still not recieved a response, the house was dirty when i arrived, several problems which have not been delt with. ”"
Linley & Simpson Wakefield is rated 4.10 based on 51 reviews