Linley & Simpson Wakefield Reviews

wakefield@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Great"
"I can gladly write this review. I met Tyla at my Flat 17 Topliss Way, New Forest Village, LEEDS, LS10 4F, Tyla was very warm, friendly and had a welcoming personality about her . She communicated with me in a professional manner, and went through everything step by step in a NON intimidating way. She is the kind of person you do not hesitate to communicate with. I hope she goes far in her profession at Linley and Simpson. All the best to you Tyla."
Thank you so much Elizabeth for your kind words and feedback from all of us here in the Wakefield branch
"Helpful, polite and easy to work with. 5 Star!"
Thanks for your great feedback Steve!
"My sale so far has been smooth and every query/problem has been sorted without any hassle."
Thank you for your kind words and feedback
"I would like to say thankyou for everything to do with Linley & Simpson. It’s was all 5***** Star for all your help finding me my new home. So thank-you very much. I’d recommend Linley & Simpson as an estate agent to anyone. And it’s the best time of my life thanks... Have a nice day from David. P.s. I’m happy to carry on living here happily!"
(Wakefield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much David for your kind words and feedback, we wish you many years of happiness in your new home
"Please pass on my thanks to the landlord and Linley & Simpson for allowing me to live there. It was a top year. Best wishes Fred"
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you Fred, all the best for the future
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Wakefield because of the professionalism and good customer service I've received throughout the application process. The application process was slick and I liked that most of it could just be done online."
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the feedback Adam and your kind words
"Reece was very helpful and answered any questions I had! Really cheery and positive!"
Thank you Courtney for your great feedback
"I deal with Tyler in the maintenance team she is always very helpful and polite"
Thank you for your feedback from Tyla and the team here at Wakefield
"Katie Hepworth acted for me during the early stages of a purchase and I cannot recommend her highly enough. I met her in person twice during the viewing stages and she was both enthusiastic, friendly and also super efficient at consistently keeping me updated on progress and co-ordinating solicitor and mortgage advisor. Great service and she is a credit to your company 🙂"
Thank you so much from Katie and the Wakefield branch for your kind words and feedback
"Following the successful completion of the sale of our apartment, I felt I had to say a huge thank you to you and your colleagues, not just in relation to this sale, but also for all the help and advice you have given us over the many years your firm has been managing the property for us. I had better not list all of those colleagues of yours with whom we have dealt over the years for fear of missing someone important out, but I hope you will be able to convey our thanks and appreciation to all of them. The service we have received from your firm has been consistently excellent, whether it has been keeping us up to date with new legislation, or reminding us of key dates, or handling the financial side of things so efficiently, or just generally sorting out for us all the attendant problems of owning a rental property. All done with a minimum of fuss and a surfeit of courtesy from everyone involved. I am not sure we will be dipping our toes back in the rental property market soon (!), but I would unhesitatingly recommend Linley & Simpson to anyone else thinking of doing so. Thank you all again."
(Wakefield) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you so much for your great feedback and recommendations Tim we are very pleased that we have delivered good service for both your rental and selling of your property. We really do appreciate your kind words.
"I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Wakefield because of the ease of getting things sorted out."
(Wakefield) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you for your great feedback Mark
"Katie. Extremely helpful, polite and kept us updated regularly. Regular updates also polite, and effort put in to give there clients the best service."
(Wakefield Sales) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you for your kind words and feedback
"“ Linley & Simpson Wakefield were really helpful and I'd recommend them because I found them very helpful and efficient. I was buying a buy to let property whilst living in France. I needed assistance in finding tradesman to bring the property up to standard. My contact Fiona from the Wakefield Office assisted me through this and also advised of regulations which had to be met when letting a property. This was all done before I had signed a contract with the company. On past service I trust I will have a good relationship with Linley & Simpson managing my property. ”"
Thank you for your great feedback Mrs Gillespie
"I chose Linley and Simpson Wakefield because of the staff expertise. Fiona did a great job, and all others involved were very helpful"
(Wakefield) - Posted 5 months ago
"Professional, friendly and reliable, would highly recommend this agent to all"
Thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation
"Completely Satisfied, Elisa dealt with everything quickly and made the process straight forward."
"“ Linley & Simpson Wakefield, in particular Holly Robinson were helpful because they gave me quick response, answered any questions I had, made me feel comfortable ”"
Thank you for your kind words and feedback
"Very thorough and professional service."
"Tyla, Let me take a moment to thank you for your rapid response to the situation that arose at my rental property I've owned and operated that property until recently other agents which you have taken over. Naturally I was nervous of the change over in the early months, how wrong was I? You, in particular, have stepped up to manage the situation we found ourselves in with professionalism, courtesy and with seemingly unflappable ease. Let me tell you how reassured I am, personally, to have you as my Property Manager, pretty much having rectified this situation within less than a working week to minimize loss. It's good to know Linley & Simpson have you at their disposal, as well as all of your colleagues that I've dealt with since the transfer. Long may we continue as agent & owner, please do pass this to your leadership team, owners and Directors."
(Wakefield) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for your great feedback and kind words
"I have dealt with branch and in particular the lettings department for the valuing and renting of my properties. Always professional and very knowledgeable I feel very safe knowing they are looking after my property and tenants excellent!"
Thank you for your positive feedback and kind words
Linley & Simpson Wakefield is rated 4.52 based on 101 reviews