Linley & Simpson Roundhay Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay

roundhay@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

54 Street Lane

"All staff members very professional. Helped me a lot, Will be using again."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 day ago
"Everyone I dealt with during the process was really helpful, being able to just communicate by text and speedy process was amazing! Would definitely use again :)"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks Laura for your great feedback !
"Great Service, Very happy with everything."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for the kind feedback Jaydee
"I have been dealing with Linley and Simpson Roundhay location since October 2018 and I can only say their professionalism and good service made me want to deal only with them, I met Lottie when I first came to the branch and she was always on the task when I requested something and always replied to my emails in timely manner. I would definitely recommend Linley and Simpson Roundhay for all renters and pls ask for Lottie."
Its great to hear your feedback Ibrahim and that you have had such a great experience especially with Lottie from our lettings team
"I would recommend using Linley & Simpson. Rik Mandalia especially is fantastic!!"
Thank you for leaving such a nice review regarding Rik
"The entire process was done speedily and in a very professional manner to ensure that I could move in within a week."
That's great to hear Hilary thank you for your kind words
"Just like to say Jon Mccall is an absolute credit to Lindley and Simpson. He helped me sort out my house under difficult circumstances. Well done and thank you for your hard and honest work."
Thank you Tarsam for your kind words and positive feedback
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay staff were good because they are very helpful and nothing was too much for them"
(Roundhay) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were helpful because they seemed to really get it!"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Roundhay to a friend because they know the area, know the market and are the best in the business."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was cracking because Staff are friendly; the company is trustworthy; professional and communication is excellent."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was fantastic because as I said above they have been absolutely amazing from start to finish, literally the only estate agents I’ve had a positive experience with in both rental and sales."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson Roundhay and would recommend them because their customer service from the second my enquiry was made to moving in and beyond has been outstanding. The speed the team responded to my calls and try to help was truly another level and for that I will always be really grateful"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were great because they made my friend impressed and he delivered his thanks to me for recommending L&S to him"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they provide a quality, professional service"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was good because the staffs were clear about the application steps and kept me informed throughout"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"By managing my property in a professional manner."
(Roundhay) - Posted 9 months ago
"I’ve dealt with Linley & Simpson as both a renter and house purchaser. In both instances they have been outstanding, by far the best estate agents I have ever dealt with. Specifically with my house sale Sarah was fantastic, kept me up to date and well informed the whole time throughout the process and were very timely with their communication. I couldn’t recommend them enough."
(Roundhay) - Posted 9 months ago
"Good service and trying the best"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
"L&S are always able to answer whatever queries you may have....having prepared their research in advance"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago