Linley & Simpson Roundhay Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay

roundhay@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

54 Street Lane

Click Here
"From the first viewing to collecting our keys Linley and Simpson made the whole letting process simple and relatively stress free for us. They communicated often and efficiently, nothing was too much trouble. They have certainly shown other letting agents up that we have dealt with in the past with their continual customer support and kindness. A special thank you to Rik, as without him I don't think we would have ever found our happy place. A big thank you to all the team and keep up the good work!"
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to a friend because they have made this new venture for me easy and uncomplicated"
"Service was amazing. All staff were very helpful and patient and were able to answer all our questions."
"Jacob, Lottie, Joe and Rik were all very helpful in finding and letting me a property when relocating from London which was a stressful experience. They helped make it easy and low-stress."
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 months ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay staff were good because they understand the customer requirements"
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 months ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to anyone because of their great customer service"
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 months ago
"I'd endorse Linley & Simpson Roundhay because their speedy process and honest of their answers the question"
Hello Prabu, Thank you for your nice words its great to hear you have received a first class customer service.
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to a friend because it was a fast service, sorted quickly, everyone who we dealt with was polite and professional."
Thanks Charlotte ! Its great to hear that you would recommend Linley and Simpson
"“ I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they were professional helpful and committed to the process"
(Roundhay) - Posted 3 months ago
"Rick showed me the property and explain every thing well and clear and he advise me clearly through all the steps and then Jacob was the one who help me with all the paper work and contract. I was so pleased with the all the work. I strongly recommend them and will be using them again! Thank you."
(Roundhay) - Posted 3 months ago
"all the staff polite friendly and knew their stuff. phone service too which is great. all staff lovely (Jacob, Lottie, Joe, Rik)"
(Roundhay) - Posted 3 months ago
"I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to friends and family because good service and rental"
"nice treat and efficient! thanks"
(Roundhay) - Posted 4 months ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay staff were good because friendly efficient service"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"The staff at Linley & Simpson Roundhay were good because this is the first time we have gone through an estate agent to find a property and they was very patient with us even when I phoned them a ton of times during referencing but each time they eased my mind"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"They have always offered good service and are always pleasant and helpful"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson Roundhay and would recommend them because this is the third time they have found me a great tenant within in days"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was cracking because the whole process of finding and me a flat and getting the process done for me was fast and efficient..: I would like to thank Jon and his brilliant team for getting me sorted"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to a friend because they are incredibly friendly and efficient. Responding to emails and returning any missed calls, in good time. As a first time buyer, i was provided with outstanding customer service, from a lady named Harriett who unfortunately no longer works with the company.Her kind and caring nature helped to put any concerns that i may have had at ease, going above and beyond her station to help me. Our initial viewing of the property was provided by a young man named William, who allowed us our own time to view the property, and did not rush as we had experienced on previous occasions. He was very polite and friendly, and had answered any questions that we had. If he did not know the answer her provided this to us at a later date. i would highly recommend this branch, and would definitely use their services again"
"Brilliant"