Linley & Simpson Roundhay Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay

roundhay@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

54 Street Lane

Click Here
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to anyone because the service they have provided to was meeting what I expected and I have already recommended to a friend of mine who would contact Linley & Simpson for advice."
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were helpful because they seemed to really get it!"
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"“ I have used Linley & Simpson to manage the property for the last 10 years, the service received is one of the best experienced. I awarded the company the sale of the property for this reason. I would recommend Linley & Simpson to other colleagues and friends."
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was good because everyone that I dealt with was helpful, friendly and efficient throughout the experience."
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were really helpful and I'd recommend them because they will listen to the type of tenant you are looking for, not just accept the first applicant."
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Roundhay to a friend because they know the area, know the market and are the best in the business."
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was cracking because Staff are friendly; the company is trustworthy; professional and communication is excellent."
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they are very professional, cheerful, hardworking and get results."
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better."
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was fantastic because as I said above they have been absolutely amazing from start to finish, literally the only estate agents I’ve had a positive experience with in both rental and sales."
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson Roundhay and would recommend them because their customer service from the second my enquiry was made to moving in and beyond has been outstanding. The speed the team responded to my calls and try to help was truly another level and for that I will always be really grateful"
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was memorable"
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were great because they made my friend impressed and he delivered his thanks to me for recommending L&S to him"
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to anyone because they have a large range of properties for all budgets"
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was positive because mistakes happened but they were dealt with quickly & efficiently"
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they provide a quality, professional service"
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was good because the staffs were clear about the application steps and kept me informed throughout"
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they never failed me with the choice of tenants and a satisfactory rental quote"
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"By managing my property in a professional manner."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
"I’ve dealt with Linley & Simpson as both a renter and house purchaser. In both instances they have been outstanding, by far the best estate agents I have ever dealt with. Specifically with my house sale Sarah was fantastic, kept me up to date and well informed the whole time throughout the process and were very timely with their communication. I couldn’t recommend them enough."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago