Linley & Simpson Roundhay Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay

roundhay@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

54 Street Lane

Click Here
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was memorable because all the team are good but Emma and Jon are exceptional, Emma’s experience of the market really shines through"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson Roundhay and would recommend them because this is the third time they have found me a great tenant within in days"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was cracking because the whole process of finding and me a flat and getting the process done for me was fast and efficient..: I would like to thank Jon and his brilliant team for getting me sorted"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to a friend because they are incredibly friendly and efficient. Responding to emails and returning any missed calls, in good time. As a first time buyer, i was provided with outstanding customer service, from a lady named Harriett who unfortunately no longer works with the company.Her kind and caring nature helped to put any concerns that i may have had at ease, going above and beyond her station to help me. Our initial viewing of the property was provided by a young man named William, who allowed us our own time to view the property, and did not rush as we had experienced on previous occasions. He was very polite and friendly, and had answered any questions that we had. If he did not know the answer her provided this to us at a later date. i would highly recommend this branch, and would definitely use their services again"
"Brilliant"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"They know exactly what they are doing and their staff are excellent"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson Roundhay and would recommend them because they made moving so easy, Jon answered all questions and made me feel at ease throughout. Moving day and the paperwork was ready to sign and then the handover of the keys. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to move"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were great because finding the new tenant was easy"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Roundhay to a friend because they got me great tenants, listen to what I want.. do the job requested on time"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Roundhay because it was simple and not too pushy. The process was well laid out and there was no ambiguity involved. Jon and Rick were the sales agents who showed the property and helped me through the process of finalizing the property and signing the tenancy agreement. All-inclusive it was an amazing experience"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because of the amount Rik was invested in helping us find the right property."
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they are disorganised and don’t communicate well between themselves. This rental has been very difficult from day 1"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"I would recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to friends and family because they are very friendly and professional. I completely trust them."
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were great because they were so responsive and professional. We had total confidence they were actively managing our property and giving good advice. We wouldn’t choose anyone else as the service can’t be bettered."
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to a friend because they were helpful and friendly. When anything needed to be chased they were quick and professional"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was positive because they were quick to let the property, kept me informed throughout and genuinely seem to have my interests at heart."
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was memorable because the team were friendly and helpful but were a bit forgetful at times re: paperwork"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they only care for the money and for landlord to be happy We have 10-15 years old appliance and they will not work any more. We have to wait two weeks for a „new” washing machine , our fridge/freezer is broken a second time in this month and every time it cost us £100 worth of groceries and we will be without food for another few days again"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to anyone because of consistent satisfactory performance."
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"“ My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better because , if had informed me about landlords stuff was to be left in the only storage cupboard. And the letting agent being more helpful, rather than fobbing me off as( its your problem). Cant do any thing attitude. Felt cheated, never had such experience in my 10 years of tenancy"
Linley & Simpson Roundhay is rated 4.32 based on 85 reviews