Linley & Simpson Roundhay Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay

roundhay@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

54 Street Lane

"The experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was good because everyone that I dealt with was helpful, friendly and efficient throughout the experience."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were really helpful and I'd recommend them because they will listen to the type of tenant you are looking for, not just accept the first applicant."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Roundhay to a friend because they know the area, know the market and are the best in the business."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was cracking because Staff are friendly; the company is trustworthy; professional and communication is excellent."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they are very professional, cheerful, hardworking and get results."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was fantastic because as I said above they have been absolutely amazing from start to finish, literally the only estate agents I’ve had a positive experience with in both rental and sales."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson Roundhay and would recommend them because their customer service from the second my enquiry was made to moving in and beyond has been outstanding. The speed the team responded to my calls and try to help was truly another level and for that I will always be really grateful"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was memorable"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were great because they made my friend impressed and he delivered his thanks to me for recommending L&S to him"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to anyone because they have a large range of properties for all budgets"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was positive because mistakes happened but they were dealt with quickly & efficiently"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they provide a quality, professional service"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was good because the staffs were clear about the application steps and kept me informed throughout"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they never failed me with the choice of tenants and a satisfactory rental quote"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"By managing my property in a professional manner."
(Roundhay) - Posted 9 months ago
"I’ve dealt with Linley & Simpson as both a renter and house purchaser. In both instances they have been outstanding, by far the best estate agents I have ever dealt with. Specifically with my house sale Sarah was fantastic, kept me up to date and well informed the whole time throughout the process and were very timely with their communication. I couldn’t recommend them enough."
(Roundhay) - Posted 9 months ago
"Good service and trying the best"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
"L&S are always able to answer whatever queries you may have....having prepared their research in advance"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very pleasant and professional staff who seemed to want to do their best for you."
Linley & Simpson Roundhay is rated 4.26 based on 42 reviews