Linley & Simpson Ripon Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Ripon wasl fantastic because They were always approachable friendly and professional. Always keeping us up to date with any progress."
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon to anyone because the transition was so smooth. We were really busy so being able to do a lot of stuff via email helped greatly. They were quick and efficient at arranging a viewing and answered any concerns about the process quickly."
(Ripon) - Posted 2 months ago
"Linley & Simpson Ripon provided a professional and efficient service"
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Ripon was positive because All the staff have been so helpful we used Ripon, Harrogate and Leeds office staff"
"Linley & Simpson Ripon were helpful because. From the initial enquiry to completion they were informative and kept in touch although once transfetred to central organisation it meant the shop contact had to refer all communication ( which was done quickly ) but still removed the personality from the transaction . I was a bit dissapointed on the handover of keys allthough the young lady was lovely and had a smile , no corporate or personal thought was included , company key rings for keys would be essential i would have thought a welcome to new home card would have been thoughtful both of these items are corporate essentials in this day an age . But maybe i'm an old fashioned sales person . When selling a property with a management company involved more thought needs to be considered in to how they respond to sales and letting ."
"Linley & Simpson Ripon were great because the level of service was excellent."
"I Linley & Simpson Ripon to a friend because very quick sale and Dave was excellent."
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon because the staff were very good."
"Linley & Simpson Ripon were really helpful and I'd recommend them because getting a new tenant was handled very efficiently and all the people I have dealt with have always been quick to respond, kept me informed and have been friendly"
"I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon to friends and family because they were extremely helpful and talked us through the whole process with us being first time buyers. Thank you"
"Staff at Ripon have always been extremely pleasant and helpful when dealing with them. They are professional and have dealt with any queries promptly and effectively."
(Ripon) - Posted 1 year ago