Linley & Simpson Ripon Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon because the staff were very good."
"Linley & Simpson Ripon were really helpful and I'd recommend them because getting a new tenant was handled very efficiently and all the people I have dealt with have always been quick to respond, kept me informed and have been friendly"
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon because they are friendly, go the extra mile to ensure we get the property we want and were always happy to answer any queries we had"
"I would recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon to friends and family because the overall service was excellent"
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon because they are very welcoming and so very helpful. I didn't feel at all stressed when trying to get a property to rent. Everyone was really eager to help as soon as we walked in. John was kind enough to take care of some things when Rosie wasn't available. Rosie was brilliant, she really helped us get the property we loved. She always kept us up to date with any progress within renting the property and was always there on the other end of the phone if needed. I must have gone into about 4 different estate agents and received very little help, but in Linleys we got the service we needed! Thank you Rosie!"
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson Ripon and would recommend them because they are very good at getting things done."
"I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon to friends and family because they were extremely helpful and talked us through the whole process with us being first time buyers. Thank you"
"Excellent service quick to find Tennants nothing is to much trouble. Would defiantly recommend them."
(Ripon) - Posted 9 months ago
"Excellent service from Dave, Amy and Kerry. Thank you."
(Ripon) - Posted 11 months ago
"Staff at Ripon have always been extremely pleasant and helpful when dealing with them. They are professional and have dealt with any queries promptly and effectively."
(Ripon) - Posted 1 year ago
"Excellent friendly and efficient service from Dave and Amy. Thank you, from Jen and Geoff."
(Ripon) - Posted 1 year ago