Linley & Simpson Ripon Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon
"Linley & Simpson Ripon staff were good because they get the job done with a smile."
(Ripon) - Posted 1 month ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon to anyone because the transition was so smooth. We were really busy so being able to do a lot of stuff via email helped greatly. They were quick and efficient at arranging a viewing and answered any concerns about the process quickly."
(Ripon) - Posted 1 month ago
"I had a great experience at Linley & Simpson Ripon because they have dealt with us very well, were very helpful and supportive, and keen to assist us whenever we needed."
(Ripon) - Posted 1 month ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon because the staff are always professional and friendly and they have always done an excellent job in managing my property"
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Ripon was cracking because the staff was amazing and will recommend them to everyone."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Ripon was positive because they were very professional."
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Ripon was fantastic because excellent property and a very helpful and responsive team"
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon because nothing is to much trouble they always go the extra mile"
"Linley & Simpson Ripon provided a professional and efficient service"
"I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Ripon to a friend because The service ad friendliness from all the staff was over and above. I felt they were on my side to find me exactly want I was looking for.I am so happy with the service."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Ripon was positive because All the staff have been so helpful we used Ripon, Harrogate and Leeds office staff"
"Dealing with Linley and Simspon was great and the team are so friendly. A special mention to Amy who was fab and made the process so easy! Great experience and would highly recommend."
"Linley & Simpson Ripon were helpful because the staff were so helpful in making the process seem so simple and smooth."
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon to anyone because they definitely went above board during my recent house sale. I would like to thank Amy and Alice at the Ripon branch for their help in ensuring the sale went through smoothly."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Ripon was positive because they are professional and know what they are doing. Keeping us informed at all times making it a speedy transaction"
"I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Ripon to a friend because they offer a friendly and professional service"
"Linley & Simpson Ripon were great because they were very efficient wutg our needs"
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Ripon because they over valued my home to get me to sign up.. they produced only about 5 vieiwings over the 13 weeks contract as a result.. it was a very sad , disappointing and stressful experience. I would not use them again."
"Linley & Simpson Ripon were helpful because. From the initial enquiry to completion they were informative and kept in touch although once transfetred to central organisation it meant the shop contact had to refer all communication ( which was done quickly ) but still removed the personality from the transaction . I was a bit dissapointed on the handover of keys allthough the young lady was lovely and had a smile , no corporate or personal thought was included , company key rings for keys would be essential i would have thought a welcome to new home card would have been thoughtful both of these items are corporate essentials in this day an age . But maybe i'm an old fashioned sales person . When selling a property with a management company involved more thought needs to be considered in to how they respond to sales and letting ."
Linley & Simpson Ripon is rated 4.63 based on 35 reviews