Linley & Simpson Harrogate Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Harrogate

harrogate@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

11a Princess Square

"I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Harrogate because the staff in the office were courteous and very helpful. All the paperwork was easy to follow and comprehensive."
"I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Harrogate to a friend because they have been professional throughout the sale, keeping me informed and updated and ensuring the sale stuck to the agreed dates"
"Linley & Simpson Harrogate were great because Emily, who showed us the property initially, was very nice and helpful throughout the whole process. Initially we were not the potential buyers, yet Emily was professional, polite and factual. Any questions we asked during the purchase, were answered in a timely manner with clear information."
"Linley & Simpson Harrogate were great because I was moving back to the UK after living abroad and everyone was very helpful in meeting my requirements"
"The staff and Alex at Linley & Simpson Harrogate were good because they were efficient and didn’t mess about. They made my purchase stress free dealing with any issues on my behalf. Big well done and thanks."
"Linley & Simpson Harrogate were great because they quickly found me a tenant, they are also reasonably cheap compared to other agents , are very professional and thorough in the selection of tenants. I would definitely recommend this company to any landlords looking to find tenants. Michael Moon dealt with finding a tenant and it was done and dusted within a few day. Great service."
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Harrogate because they gave me awful advice and took 3 months to let one property, another they hugely under valued for resale and a third they did not get anyone through the door except single mums on benefit. Furthermore I have been waiting for 10 days and they have not forwarded the tenant's deposit."
"Linley & Simpson Harrogate staff were good from the very first contact with a can do attitude. Viewings were always professional and informative. The actual process to lease signature and key handover was exceptionally quick and easy - almost 10 days quicker than other agents were quoting. Many thanks to the team for making a stressful time straightforward. We have zero hesitation in recommending Linley and Simpson."
"Linley & Simpson Harrogate were fantastic because the whole process was extremely swift, with quick helpful replies to my queries"
"Linley & Simpson Harrogate staff were good because we were very short on time to find and sign for a house. Their staff were fantastic and efficient and we ended up getting the house!"
"I would recommend Linley & Simpson Harrogate to friends and family because of their efficiency and professionalism."
"Linley & Simpson Harrogate were great because they quickly identified the perfect tenant for my flat after their previous excellent tenant left the locality. I could not be more satisfied."
"I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Harrogate because as a first time tenant the whole process was explained very well and they worked fast for me to move in quickly."
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Harrogate to anyone because they offer a friendly and professional service."
"The staff at Linley & Simpson Harrogate were good because I can't complain for nothing. My best Agency."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Harrogate could have been far better and I had expected far better. Issues with the property could have been attended to before I moved into the property and once reported they should have been a priority to make me the customer satisfied. My Husband and I have had to chase repeatedly for resolutions or amendments to the check-in. I am still no wiser despite all our efforts. I am disappointed with how what was 'said' to have been fixed by Linley Simpson has actually not been fixed or attended to and I am not enjoying the home that I have rented because of these issues. I haven't the time to chase everything, once reported by the customer, I very much expect that Linley & Simpson should action it or at least communicate and guide me the tenant, as to when the issues will be resolved and what can be done to ease the burden in the interim. I sincerely hope this is an unfortunate start and Linley & Simson will not continue upon this sorry path and it can be put down to a 'one off'"
"“ I'd endorse Linley & Simpson Harrogate because they handle everything in a friendly, professional manner and were VERY quick to sort my rental."
"Linley & Simpson Harrogate were helpful because every one I have dealt with has been very friendly, helpful and efficient over a number of years. Many thanks"
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Harrogate to a friend because The moment I made contact regarding renting a property out they were there with information, calls, and help all the way through the process."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Harrogate was positive because the staff were friendly knowledgeable, and answered all my questions and concerns about the property. They were happy to relate any of my questions to the land lord too! I feel I’ve had a positive experience so far with your company in regards to the helpfulness, and friendliness of the staff."
Linley & Simpson Harrogate is rated 4.67 based on 49 reviews