Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton to a friend because they provide a responsive professional service and a good balance of fees vs rental valuation."
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton was good because they didn't hound you in the way that other other estate agents that I have dealt with did."
Hi Sarah,

We are happy you feel this way! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.
"I highly recommend Gary Wilkinson. He is always cheerful. Sorts out my problems, always gets back to me and goes the extra mile."
Hi Jac,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are glad Gary was able to help!
"Supportive of trying to find a property and helping to find other appropriate properties with the same criteria when others become unavailable. Jane was very helpful and a very smiley, approachable face to go to after being let down many times by other agents."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was lovely to meet you.
Kind regards
Jane
"Jane showed me around a few houses and was extremely helpful and friendly. Linley were efficient in setting up viewings and have a great range of houses. The only con is that the application fees are incredibly high which can be off putting to many people looking to rent and those wary of value to service offered."
"Jane was very helpful, and very kind."
"Jane was helpful during the viewing."
"Very supportive team, efficient and fast working."
Hi Mrs Agrawal

Thank you for your positive feedback.
"Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton were helpful because of the care and attention given by most of the staff - they make you feel like a valued customer."
"Linley and Simpson Chapel Allerton were helpful because they have expertise and good judgement."
"Generally good, the team seem to be very involved and courteous. My only concern is as a larger organization there are a lot of people involved and I am never quite sure who I am dealing with and if they are all away of the problems."
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 1 year ago
"Everyone was very friendly and helpful and made our moving experience easy and stress free"
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 1 year ago